New house speaker's latest financial disclosure

No. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Now take your red herrings somewhere else if you can't stay on topic about Mike Johnson's finances.
It is true... the Biden family are crooked as hell... everyone knows it and now finally the people know it too... only 7% of registered voters want Biden to be president again....

He has to have a bank for direct deposit of his government check.
A non interest bearing bank account does not have to be disclosed.

Interest-bearing savings accounts valued at more than $1,000 must be disclosed only if all such accounts total more than $5,000 in value. Savings accounts include certificates of deposit, money market accounts, or any other form of deposit in a bank, savings and loan association, credit union, or similar financial institution. Non-interest-bearing checking accounts, on the other hand, need not be disclosed since they produce no income. Financial interests in United States government retirement programs (e.g., the Thrift Savings Plan) need not be reported.

So, he spends his money on what?
Two college tuitions, two homes, a mortgage, a HELOC, groceries, utilities. Possibly a 10 percent tithe to his church. I don't know if his youngest kids are in a private schools, but that would be more tuition.

It adds up.

Any cash he has may be in a non interest bearing account, and that does not have to be disclosed.

His tax returns would be more revealing than a financial disclosure.

I smell an overseas bank account hiding things!
"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

If Comer could prove he’s guilty, he wouldn’t be demanding Biden prove he’s innocent.

You are putting your faith in a bunch of clowns.

Again.
Defaming?... what are they doing to Trump?... Biden is guilty as fuck and I'm going to enjoy watching him get beat by Trump...

Defaming?... what are they doing to Trump?... Biden is guilty as fuck and I'm going to enjoy watching him get beat by Trump...
They’re not asking Trump to prove his innocence. They’re proving he’s a fraud with evidence.

Comer can’t do that. If he could, he would have done so by now.

If Comer could prove he’s guilty, he wouldn’t be demanding Biden prove he’s innocent.

You are putting your faith in a bunch of clowns.

Again.
Can I gift someone $200000?

Capital Gains Taxes

The donor is always liable for gift taxes. This rule means if you transfer property worth over $200,000 and have depleted your exemptions, the recipient will receive the total value of the $200,000, while you are liable for the resulting gift tax sent to the IRS.

Two college tuitions, two homes, a mortgage, a HELOC, groceries, utilities. Possibly a 10 percent tithe to his church. I don't know if his youngest kids are in a private schools, but that would be more tuition.

It adds up.

Any cash he has may be in a non interest bearing account, and that does not have to be disclosed.

His tax returns would be more revealing than a financial disclosure.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
Can I gift someone $200000?

Capital Gains Taxes

The donor is always liable for gift taxes. This rule means if you transfer property worth over $200,000 and have depleted your exemptions, the recipient will receive the total value of the $200,000, while you are liable for the resulting gift tax sent to the IRS.

Loan repayments arent gifts.

Even if it was a gift, they are not taxable as income.
Even a family loan must be reported on the givers taxes.... believe me I had to learn this the hard way... lol

Shows no assets. Not even a checking account. Nothing. Zero assets. No investments, no properties, nothing.

Seems pretty unlikely, don't you think? A congressman, even a back bencher, with no assets at all? Used to be a lawyer, won some pretty big settlements too, where is it all?

He's got all his money in S&H Green Stamps.

1699483733724.png

Last night Johnson’s new spokesman, RAJ SHAH, reached out to Playbook to share that is in fact the case: “Speaker Johnson has a personal bank account,” Shah said in a statement, explaining that the account is exempt from House disclosure rules because it is not interest-bearing.

Mystery solved. You can all go back to your regular reindeer games now.

Forum List

Back