New house speaker's latest financial disclosure

There's something weird here.
the US government pays by direct deposit
No one is going to loan a guy a quarter million dollars without some financial history.
and
Doing everything in cash should be a big red flag for Treasury.

Weird.
Which is, of course, the elephant in the room that the other elephants in the room are ignoring.

Two college tuitions, two homes, a mortgage, a HELOC, groceries, utilities. Possibly a 10 percent tithe to his church. I don't know if his youngest kids are in a private schools, but that would be more tuition.

It adds up.

Any cash he has may be in a non interest bearing account, and that does not have to be disclosed.

His tax returns would be more revealing than a financial disclosure.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
That’s more info than we’ve gotten so far! Got an inside source?

The checking account has always existed. House ethics rules don't require it to be disclosed because it is a non interest bearing account.

Mystery solved. Nothing to see here.
Uh huh.

He passed a quarter million dollar check through that account.

There's something to see. And when it hits the light of day it will be

1699485548918.gif

Link?

Oh, man. I can hear Trumptards seeing your post and laughing their asses off. :lol:
Link?

Oh, man. I can hear Trumptards seeing your post and laughing their asses off. :lol:

and

Not a response to why the weird financials aren't bothering you.

Attachments

• 1699486485554.gif
    1699486485554.gif
    713.3 KB · Views: 3
He's a whack-job. There's nothing good about that.
Just because you don't like him does not mean you can manufacture bullshit about him. How does that make you any different from the Trumptards?

Just because you don't like him does not mean you can manufacture bullshit about him. How does that make you any different from the Trumptards?
I haven't "manufactured" anything. I've posted a linked article from a nationally known source. I've even refrained from speculating, merely noting that this kinda behavior is suspicious. I don't know what your issue is.

Uh huh.

He passed a quarter million dollar check through that account.
Link?

There's something to see. And when it hits the light of day it will be

View attachment 855403

and

Not a response to why the weird financials aren't bothering you.
Ummm...that was a PPP loan to the church Johnson attends. The SBA says the loan was "Paid in Full".

That was not a loan to Mike Johnson.

Is that all you got?

Arguing as if this was a loan or a gift is silly... we all know what this is... you dems may want to bury your heads but the rest of us know political corruption when we see it and its not going to stop until you rank and file dems stand up to your party and say knock it off....

Link?

Ummm...that was a PPP loan to the church Johnson attends. The SBA says the loan was "Paid in Full".

That was not a loan to Mike Johnson.

Is that all you got?
I have a weird set of financials.
Weird financials should be looked at.
and the loan was not "paid in full" it was "forgiven"
(note you left that part out)
A loan to a church attended by the Speaker and forgiven.
half a mil for 8 employees over 2 years?
What happened to the tithing?

Weird financials need to be examined.

Your link was about gifts. not loans. When I looked it up, it says you don’t report loans.
The checks are not gifts or loans... its a waste of time arguing about what they were... it was grift... corruption at the highest level... we don't have to play games we have Biden on video bragging about blackmailing Ukraine... what else do you need?...

The checks are not gifts or loans... its a waste of time arguing about what they were... it was grift... corruption at the highest level... we don't have to play games we have Biden on video bragging about blackmailing Ukraine... what else do you need?...
The check says it was a loan repayment. What evidence do you have that it wasn’t?

Not all Congressmen are "inside traders" like Pelosi.
Now. In my experience, many American male adults are taught the value of money by establishing savings accounts and later checking accounts to aid in financing things like houses. Apparently, the Speaker has none of these things. That's weird. Thus, I believe the Speaker is an odd duck.

I haven't "manufactured" anything.
O'rly?

Besides, he's a MAGAt republican, It's much more likely to be something illegal. It's just what they do.
Manufactured bullshit.

And when Rambunctious said this:
You don't recognize an honest politician when you see one after being a member of the democrat party....

You responded:
Dude, try to be serious.
Manufactured bullshit.

"I want to bleev it, so it must true!"

O'rly?

Manufactured bullshit.

And when Rambunctious said this:

You responded:

Manufactured bullshit.

"I want to bleev it, so it must true!"
G5 you are spot on today on this subject....

Forum List

Back