New Jersey considers taxing tap water...the left have fallen! they're officially dead

So the loons piss and moan about tariffs possibly raising prices, but raising taxes or fees on water is ok.....go figure.

th-391.jpg

Sure, possibly raising prices and raising taxes...completely different....dumbass.

So, if they call it a "raise in price" and not "tax" then the money is some how different?

You people try too hard sometimes.

Hey, you're the one that claimed it was comparing apples to oranges...you may want to review your own posts.

Yes, comparing a fee being added for water consumption is very different than tariffs being levied.

Good to know you have "different" money.

*eyeroll*

water is a human right

NJ considers taxing tap water

You do not pay your city for your water? Do you have your own well?

Paying for city water and paying an additional tax, or "fee", for that same water are pretty much two different things.

Yeah, different like the right Twix and the left Twix are different.

So the loons piss and moan about tariffs possibly raising prices, but raising taxes or fees on water is ok.....go figure.

I'm convinced that most of these folks are positively mental.

*eyeroll*

water is a human right

NJ considers taxing tap water

Paying for city water and paying an additional tax, or "fee", for that same water are pretty much two different things.

Yes, you folks are. You cheer for tariffs in the billions and you whine like 3 year olds when a state adds 9 cents a day to someone water bill to pay for maintaining
the system.

Yes, you folks are. You cheer for tariffs in the billions and you whine like 3 year olds when a state adds 9 cents a day to someone water bill to pay for maintaining
the system.

Bullshit. You rubes always fall for that. They won't improve anything. Give it a few years and they'll be singing the same old tune and you suckers will fall for it.

New Jersey is dead. I advise getting out if you can. Things aren't gonna get better there.

the system.

Bullshit. You rubes always fall for that. They won't improve anything. Give it a few years and they'll be singing the same old tune and you suckers will fall for it.

So, you are just one more freeloader, wants all their shit from the government and never wants to pay for any of it.

New Jersey is dead. I advise getting out if you can. Things aren't gonna get better there.

When we still lived in NYC, we did most of our shopping (with the exception of groceries, we still hit up the Waldbaums in NY) in NJ... gas was WAAAYYY cheaper, at the time they had no sales tax, etc.

When we still lived in NYC, we did most of our shopping (with the exception of groceries, we still hit up the Waldbaums in NY) in NJ... gas was WAAAYYY cheaper, at the time they had no sales tax, etc.

Communists/Democrats invaded many years ago. New Jersey hasn't been the same since. It's over. Get out.

the system.

So, you are just one more freeloader, wants all their shit from the government and never wants to pay for any of it.

I pay my water bill every 60 days as required asshat. And the Jefferson Parish Department of Water isn't trying to tax usage. Our infrastructure is quite fine.

Communists/Democrats invaded many years ago. New Jersey hasn't been the same since. It's over. Get out.

I left NYC in the nineties; good by and good riddance.

the system.

I pay my water bill every 60 days as required asshat. And the Jefferson Parish Department of Water isn't trying tax usage. Our infrastructure is quite fine.

Trump's tax cuts have helped in that regard. Many utilities all across the country have reduced rates due to the tax cuts. That's quite different than Hussein, who boasted about forcing folks to pay more for their utilities.

the system.

Uhhhh, no, that would be your typical liberal, you know, free school, free rent, free food.

the system.

Uhhhh, no, that would be your typical liberal, you know, free school, free rent, free food.

I thought you were a liberal.

He claims the money is needed to fix a crumbling water delivery infrastructure in the state.

How else are you going to fix failing infrastructure ?
Issue Municipal Bonds?

Oh, wait... Democrat-controlled dung-holes are already mortgaged to the hilt and have a sub-zero rating.

Sorry... didn't mean to embarrass... forget I mentioned it.
Who pays for municipal bonds?

You think they are free?
Taxpayers ultimately pick up the tab on municipal bonds, of course.

Trouble is, you've gotta be able to attract subscribers, in order to sell those bonds in the first place.

And, given the Junk Bond or near-Junk Bond status of most Democrat-controlled cities, good luck finding those subscribers.

leave my burgers alone, my fries alone, my red bull & pepsi alone, my guns alone, and my tap water alone. LEAVE ME ALONE!

Forum List

Back