New liberal demand. Society must accept people who identify as vampires

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why must we accept crazy people.?

People Who Identify as Vampires Shouldn t Be Judged Study Says National Review Online

july 13 2015
Sociology researchers are now insisting that we as a society start accepting people who choose to “identify as real vampires” — so that they can be open about the fact that they’re vampires without having to worry about facing discrimination from people who might think that that’s weird.

The study, titled “Do We Always Practice What We Preach? Real Vampires’ Fears of Coming out of the Coffin to Social Workers and Helping Professionals” was conducted by researchers from Idaho State University and College of the Canyons and the Center for Positive Sexuality in Los Angeles

“Most vampires believe they were born that way; they don’t choose this,” said Dr. D. J. Williams, the study’s lead researcher and the director of sociology at Idaho State

Oh my God. Wow. Cant say im surprised. Modern liberal mental illness.

Ah, the sweet smell of another conservative feigned-outrage thread. Such sad lives they live, constantly looking for new reasons to be outraged.

Normal people, of course, don't spend their lives looking for reasons to be outraged, because normal people know you can always find something to be outraged about if you look hard enough. Instead, normal people go about living a normal life, free from constant outrage.

Ah, the sweet smell of another conservative feigned-outrage thread. Such sad lives they live, constantly looking for new reasons to be outraged.

Normal people, of course, don't spend their lives looking for reasons to be outraged, because normal people know you can always find something to be outraged about if you look hard enough. Instead, normal people go about living a normal life, free from constant outrage.

The board notes that you never addressed the issue and instead made personal attacks on all conservatives. It must really suck to be a hater.

Republican businessmen, vampires for sucking the life out of the country.

You mistake disgust for outrage. Are you one of these normal vampires, per chance?

Many on the right, such as the OP, don't even bother to look, they just make up lies to be outraged about.

I am an Airplane but not just ANY airplane; I'm a WWII P-51 Mustang Fighter!

If ya' don't like it then I'm gonna' do what we did in WWII. We flew in behind our enemies, shoved all six guns up its ass and pulled the trigger!

That sounds kinda' Homo doesn't it? Well I'm the P-51 MINUS the Homo.

And don't you FORGET IT!

Forum List

Back