New Liberal inanity. Vick is excused from killing dogs, because dogs are racist!

The good news in all of this Vick-hate ...

Philadelphia Eagles Quarterback Michael Vick Has the NFL’s Best Selling Jersey; Oh, and He Ranks Third and Ninth Also

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick has the best selling jersey in the National Football League over the last four weeks. His replica green jersey ranks ahead of New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez’s replica green jersey. Vick’s youth replica white jersey ranks third in the NFL. And his black jersey ranks ninth. This is incredible for a quarterback who was in prison two years ago and wasn’t even supposed to start this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Quarterback Michael Vick Has the NFL?s Best Selling Jersey; Oh, and He Ranks Third and Ninth Also | Yardbarker.com

Vick to Start Pro Bowl

Michael Vick was named the NFC’s starting Pro Bowl QB. The honor comes as no surprise despite Vick missing three games due to injury. He has posted an NFC-best 103.6 passing rating while leading the Eagles to a 9-1 record in games he started. He also has rushed for 613 yards -- by far tops amongst QBs
Vick to Start Pro Bowl | NBC Philadelphia

The "Vick effect" has been benificial to DOGS and SOCIETY.

It doesn't matter one damn iota what Vick-haters think or believe.

His story is beyond sports and has become one of America's greatest stories of REDEMPTION .. a word Vick-haters are completely unfamiliar with.

how christain of people to see NO forgiveness for this guy whos paid his debt to society for his evil deeds.

Yet Scooter Libby is a hero to them.

He outed our CIA agent and no doubt got PEOPLE killed.

how christain of people to see NO forgiveness for this guy whos paid his debt to society for his evil deeds.

Bush mass-murdered countless innocent people .. FOR PROFIT .. while managing to get tens of thousands of American soldiers killed or maimed along the way .. but HE is redeemable?

May I assume you support the prosecution of Julian Assange for revealing classified and putting people in danger, or are you just going to go with your usual hypocrisy?

BTW: Libby didn't out anyone. That was Armitage. Libby was convicted of obstructing justice and lying under oath.

i-can-count-to-potato.jpg

May I assume you support the prosecution of Julian Assange for revealing classified and putting people in danger, or are you just going to go with your usual hypocrisy?

BTW: Libby didn't out anyone. That was Armitage. Libby was convicted of obstructing justice and lying under oath.

Assaguge is not an american you fucking idiot.

Scooter is.

He was working for the American people and Fucked this country for the sake of his party.

Now how about Vick?

Scooter served no time for his crimes biut Vick did.

Why do you love Scooter and hate Vick?

Bush mass-murdered countless innocent people .. FOR PROFIT .. while managing to get tens of thousands of American soldiers killed or maimed along the way .. but HE is redeemable?

The people who think that way have NO love of this country.

Scooter is.

He was working for the American people and Fucked this country for the sake of his party.

Now how about Vick?

So you're sticking with the hypocrisy. Figured as much.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I don't hate Vick. I agree he's done his time and is free to work for whomever will hire him.

It makes a funny sound when leftist memes and reality collide.

Dave why did Libby get a pass from you and the Rs on here?

Why are all the Rs saying Vick should not be allowed to now live a normal life after he paid his debt to society?

You want to try and divert to the wiki thing to avoid this question huh?

I find it fascinating how Truthdon'tmatter ignores each and every topic and wanders off on her own narrow minded tangent in an attempt to make every thread a whine about the GOP. How moronic.

Scooter is.

Now how about Vick?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I don't hate Vick. I agree he's done his time and is free to work for whomever will hire him.

As long as whatever they latch on to supports thier lives in their alternate universe(s). Reality scares the Hell outta them.

Why are all the Rs saying Vick should not be allowed to now live a normal life after he paid his debt to society?

Obviously, as I've just shown, "all the Rs" are NOT saying Vick should not be allowed to now live a normal life after he paid his debt to society.

I feel no obligation to defend opinions I do not hold.

Scooter is.

Now how about Vick?

As long as whatever they latch on to supports thier lives in their alternate universe(s). Reality scares the Hell outta them.
Indeed.

I wonder what this daft professor would have come up with if Vick had been busted for cockfighting?:lol:

The gun is good. The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life to poison the Earth with a plague of men, as once it was, but the gun shoots death, and purifies the Earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth . . . and kill!

-- Zardoz

Why was Valerie plame outed?

Who had what to gain?

What was the purpose of the more current leaks?

The Libby leak case was for political gain of ONE party at the expense of this countrys safety.

The current leaks were a whistle blower case designed to out the extremely poor security of these docs along with percieved government wrongdoing.

To pretend these cases are equal shows just how hypocrical your postion is.

Why was Valerie plame outed?

Who had what to gain?

What was the purpose of the more current leaks?

The Libby leak case was for political gain of ONE party at the expense of this countrys safety.

The current leaks were a whistle blower case designed to out the extremely poor security of these docs along with percieved government wrongdoing.

To pretend these cases are equal shows just how hypocrical your postion is.
You're right -- these cases are not equal.

Plame's outing damaged no one, did not harm national security, and had no chance of getting anyone killed.

Assange's actions have put intelligence sources at risk, and will make future sources hesitant to work with US intelligence agencies.

For the record, he hasn't yet paid his debt. He has a couple years of probation remaining.

As a dog lover I really don't give a fuck about Vick,(other than he was a steal for me in round 18 of my fantasy draft this year). He's just another thug in a very long line that hit the lottery of having some football skill. A thug is a thug whether he lives on the street dealing crack, fighting dogs, or playing football at the highest levels. There's been a lot worse stuff than this overlooked in the National Felon League.

The bozo making the accusation on Maddow is no more representative of liberalism than you are of conservatism, Sammy.

Let's move on.

Forum List

Back