New Lincoln Project Ad. What We've Lost Because of trump's Virus

God Bless the Lincoln Project

American Patriots

Useful idiots for the left, who will be discarded by the left when their usefulness has ended.
Amazing the number of Republicans who want to save their party
Maybe the best thing is a split...A Republican Party and a Trump Party.

If that happens the Republican Party won't ever be able to win another election again.

The normal and sane republicans need those bat crap crazy ones to win an election. They know this which is why the normal ones have coddled the crazy ones for such a long time.

Now it has come back to bite them in the butt.

They were warned.

Most of the ones we could care less about have already left. You are welcome to them.
Quite the blueprint for success trumpanzees have.....drive people away.

Kind of like what Dems are doing with Police unions and other middle class unions?
Unions......:71:

It's a very good ad.

So many things we've lost because of trump and his virus.

Thanks, Obama!

The ads was paid for by KGB Weaver and Putin

You trump toadies have completely lost touch with reality. Well, you are going to get a good dose of it in November.

Yeah, you showed us in November 2016. That was a thrashing.

Oh wait, you kept telling us we were done then you got your asses beat. 304-227.

I can't believe you still have that avatar. That's your self selected self image? Trump hugging his daughter and you imagining it's sexual? Seems sick as shit to me

77,000 votes across three states. 46 swing electoral votes. I'm not sure why you idiots keep beating on this and playing it up as some sort of resounding victory. You can do subtraction and addition.
This isn't 2016. He has an abysmal record to run on now. Everyone who stayed on the sidelines in 2016 will be getting up to show this idiot the door. Hopefully, he'll take a lot of Republicans
with him too.

Some house republicans are sweating bullets right now.

They know that trump is going to cause them to lose their elections.

Senators also

The Stink of Trump will permeate down ballot

I sure hope so.

They all deserve to lose. We need to send a message to the republicans to clean up their party or they will not be a party anymore.

All those republicans who enabled and helped trump with all his destruction need to go.

If anyone needs to clean up their party, it's the Dims. They are all scumbags. Every last one of them.

God Bless the Lincoln Project

American Patriots

Useful idiots for the left, who will be discarded by the left when their usefulness has ended.
Amazing the number of Republicans who want to save their party
Maybe the best thing is a split...A Republican Party and a Trump Party.
In six months, Republicans will deny they even heard of Trump
IT would follow the pattern of both Bushs, McCain, and Romney.

I voted for Gary Johnson, but blaming the voters for being stupid is interesting since you're dependent on the same voters. Think about it
Talk about stupid. That was a wasted vote.

No doubt there are stupid people on both sides. I just didn't realize how many and how stupid they were, but I found out when the morons voted trump in.
That's my point. You imagine that it's incest and you put it on your self selected self image, your avatar. Think about how sick that is
I wouldn't put anything past that scumbag trump. He has proven time and again what a lowlife he is.

Right, you were stupid and threw away your vote voting for Hillary. When you look up limousine liberal in the dictionary, it just has her picture.

You still don't get what I am pointing out, do you?

Your avatar, your self selected representation of yourself is of someone you hate you think is incestuous. You want to look at what you think is sexual perversion every time you look at your own posts. That's seriously sick. Get help

It's a very good ad.

Thanks, Obama!

You trump toadies have completely lost touch with reality. Well, you are going to get a good dose of it in November.

Oh wait, you kept telling us we were done then you got your asses beat. 304-227.

I can't believe you still have that avatar. That's your self selected self image? Trump hugging his daughter and you imagining it's sexual? Seems sick as shit to me

77,000 votes across three states. 46 swing electoral votes. I'm not sure why you idiots keep beating on this and playing it up as some sort of resounding victory. You can do subtraction and addition.
This isn't 2016. He has an abysmal record to run on now. Everyone who stayed on the sidelines in 2016 will be getting up to show this idiot the door. Hopefully, he'll take a lot of Republicans
with him too.

Senators also

I sure hope so.

They all deserve to lose. We need to send a message to the republicans to clean up their party or they will not be a party anymore.

All those republicans who enabled and helped trump with all his destruction need to go.

If anyone needs to clean up their party, it's the Dims. They are all scumbags. Every last one of them.

Nice people are the ones who hate it when "End Racism" is stenciled on football fields.

What link? You have never voted Republican, never belonged to the Party. You don't get to call the shots, Chief.

I am currently registered as a Republican.
I voted for Reagan and Bush 43 twice each.

Got out of the party when Newt Gingrich ruined it

Bullshit.
It’s true

I am still registered Republican and get all Trumps propaganda literature.

The county I live in is hardline Republican and in local elections, most Republican candidates run unopposed. If I want to vote for my local offices, I have to vote in the Republican primaries.

I have never voted a straight ticket, but up until the 90s, I voted mostly Republican.

Again, bullshit.

you support the SJW platform 100% by your posts. If you used to be a Republican, it was before you hit your head on something, changed personalities, and lost 50 IQ points.

I used to vote Reagan in the 80s and voted for Bush.
I actually believed that Jack Kemp supply side nonsense and thought the Reagan tax cuts made sense.

In hindsight, I see what it did to the middle class and how it destroyed unions

They are correct, this is trump's virus now. He could have stopped it but he only made it worse.

When Trump cut travel from China, there were 15 cases that Trump bragged would go to zero in a couple of days.

It has risen to 4 million. That makes it the TRUMPvirus now

And yet Trump wanted to restrict travel from China and Biden called him racist for it.

You can run from facts, but they have a nasty way of finding you.

It's the Biden virusO
Explain to us how this is "the Biden virus". This should be good for a laugh.

I explained it in the post you quoted.

So who are "we?" You and the voices in your head? Why do you need the ego prop of imagining that many people are sitting on the edge of their chairs obsessing on your every word? You have some "performance" problems too?
You didn't explain anything, because all you have is bullshit and misdirection.

Thank you for admitting you're stupid. To reward your honesty, I colorized it for you
You can colorize all you want, shit-for-brains, but you still haven't explained how it is "the Biden virus".

What exactly did Biden do to own it? Or, are you really trying to say because Biden called trump what he is, a racist, that somehow makes Biden responsible for trump's mishandling of the trump virus from day one?

I'm not explaining it to you again since you're obviously stupid.

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you.

Stupid as well as sick, you're suffering from mental sexual perversion where you think your enemy committing incest is what you want to be your self selected identity. It's some freaking shit

What link? You have never voted Republican, never belonged to the Party. You don't get to call the shots, Chief.

And I'm a ballerina. I am also in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit addition every year because I have the most amazing legs you've ever seen. I live on the moon and commute every day to earth, I like the quiet.

BTW, Bush 43 is W. I think you meant to lie that you voted for his father, no? That was pretty funny. You don't know which Bush you "voted" for, LOL

Actually W is 42, so you're both wrong. :smoke:

"This article is about the 43rd president of the United States. "

You idiots are in the freaking internet. Learn to use Google. W is 43

Nope. 42. Go ahead and count 'em.

And I'm a ballerina. I am also in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit addition every year because I have the most amazing legs you've ever seen. I live on the moon and commute every day to earth, I like the quiet.

BTW, Bush 43 is W. I think you meant to lie that you voted for his father, no? That was pretty funny. You don't know which Bush you "voted" for, LOL

Actually W is 42, so you're both wrong. :smoke:

"This article is about the 43rd president of the United States. "

You idiots are in the freaking internet. Learn to use Google. W is 43

Nope. 42. Go ahead and count 'em.

I'll let you bicker with historians who count Cleveland twice since his terms were not consecutive since you do oh so like to bicker.

Bush 43 was W, feel free to like it or not

It's a very good ad.

Thanks, Obama!

with him too.

It was a resounding victory because Trump beat your ass 304-227. That's a beat down victory.

Jackofnotrades 2016: Hillary's going to win, the polls are proof

Jackofnotrades 2020: Hillary's going to win, the polls are proof

Jackofnotrades: Bu-bu-bu I can explain why it's different ...

LOL

Can't do math and not very smart either.
1) I was only lurking here in 2016
2) Hillary isn't running this year

I'm sorry, what was your point again? It's a bit early in the day to be hitting the bottle.
If you meant Biden, then whether you like it or not, it is different? Why you ask?
Because Trump has a record to run on this year. He's not the outsider. He's the guy in charge.
And his record SUCKS!

They are correct, this is trump's virus now. He could have stopped it but he only made it worse.

When Trump cut travel from China, there were 15 cases that Trump bragged would go to zero in a couple of days.

And yet Trump wanted to restrict travel from China and Biden called him racist for it.

It's the Biden virusO
Explain to us how this is "the Biden virus". This should be good for a laugh.

I explained it in the post you quoted.

So who are "we?" You and the voices in your head? Why do you need the ego prop of imagining that many people are sitting on the edge of their chairs obsessing on your every word? You have some "performance" problems too?
You didn't explain anything, because all you have is bullshit and misdirection.

Thank you for admitting you're stupid. To reward your honesty, I colorized it for you
You can colorize all you want, shit-for-brains, but you still haven't explained how it is "the Biden virus".

What exactly did Biden do to own it? Or, are you really trying to say because Biden called trump what he is, a racist, that somehow makes Biden responsible for trump's mishandling of the trump virus from day one?

I'm not explaining it to you again since you're obviously stupid.

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you.

Stupid as well as sick, you're suffering from mental sexual perversion where you think your enemy committing incest is what you want to be your self selected identity. It's some freaking shit
You never explained it in the first place, asshole. All you did was try to deflect away from the fact that trump has bungled the trump virus from day one.

And you are the one who seems to be hung up on sexual perversion, not me. You are the one who is sick and stupid.

It's a very good ad.

Thanks, Obama!

with him too.

Senators also

I sure hope so.

Nice people are the ones who hate it when "End Racism" is stenciled on football fields.

Ironic since Democrats are the racists and they are the ones fighting racism. All the inner city violence is nothing but Democrats from the mayor to the counsel to the voters to the looters and rioters, every one a Democrat.

So yeah, end racism. It's easy for you since it's all in your hands to deal with it

It's the Biden virus
What did Trumps travel ban prevent?

It wasn’t 4 million cases of TRUMPvirus

Whatever it cut, Biden told you he would have been worse. He called it racist to cut travel from China. Then he called it racist to cut flights from Europe. Biden owns the Biden virus now

4 million fucking people with TRUMPvirus
How could it be worse?

You would never see Biden mocking people who wear masks and socially distance.
You wouldn’t see Biden encouraging States to open up even if infection rates don’t meet CDC
You would never see Biden cancelling people’s insurance during an epidemic
You would never see Biden declaring war on the WHO

We would never see Biden send a tweet saying to liberate a state.

We would never see Biden treat red states the way trump has treated us blue states.

Nor would we see Biden spend so much time and effort to divide our nation with so much hate.

My God, Biden's vitriol is so extreme and yet you call him a uniter. You're supposed to sip the Democrat koo-aid, not chug it

Biden's vitriol?? LOL. Put down the crack pipe and take two steps backward. I don't think I've ever seen Biden even raise his voice.
Biden would have handled this pandemic yards better than Trump did. No contest. Deal with it.
Stand behind your guy warts and all. Own his mistakes and shortcomings.

It's a very good ad.

Thanks, Obama!

with him too.

It was a resounding victory because Trump beat your ass 304-227. That's a beat down victory.

Jackofnotrades 2016: Hillary's going to win, the polls are proof

Jackofnotrades 2020: Hillary's going to win, the polls are proof

Jackofnotrades: Bu-bu-bu I can explain why it's different ...

LOL

Can't do math and not very smart either.
1) I was only lurking here in 2016
2) Hillary isn't running this year

I'm sorry, what was your point again? It's a bit early in the day to be hitting the bottle.
If you meant Biden, then whether you like it or not, it is different? Why you ask?
Because Trump has a record to run on this year. He's not the outsider. He's the guy in charge.
And his record SUCKS!

Jackassofnotrades. I didn't say Trump would win on this message board in 2016, it was different message boards I said that.

Irrelevant clarification noted, Grand Wizard

Forum List

Back