New MAGA Ad about Disloyal Ron DeSantis

Neocon's prom queen.
She’s just like Ben Carson and kaitlyn Jenner. She’s a woman who doesn’t mind gop war on women. And she’s 8ndian. Dot head indian. Republicans don’t like them either. But she looks and talks white so she’s assimilated. So am I as a greek American that doesn’t mean I’m going to forget how republicans treat the un assimilated

Ron won’t win either. Just as divisive. If we want a culture war we will elect this douche

At war with disney?
You have been waging a culture war for years against the citizens of this country, now you are projecting that onto republicans. 🤡 I said when they allowed gay marriage it would be the beginning, not the end of what the left had planned along with their weirdo progressive base, now look at what they are pushing.

One of the most consistent and damning weaknesses of authoritarian strongmen throughout history is that they're so insecure that they demand and enforce "loyalty".

The result? They end up surrounded by cowards who afraid to tell them the truth, which can lead to grave errors in judgement.

Anyone who is afraid to see the whole picture is no leader.

Ron won’t win either. Just as divisive. If we want a culture war we will elect this douche
At war with disney?
Yes, at war with a "woke" Disney.

Disney became popular being the squeaky clean kid's fantasy land.
Disney abandoned clean to become woke and gay.
Most parents don't want their kids exposed to gay shit.

Ron is kicking Disney's ass, and will be rewarded for it, similar to Bud getting its ass kicked to the tune of $5,000,000,0000.

I have a solution!
1682687166106.png

Yes, at war with a "woke" Disney.

Disney became popular being the squeaky clean kid's fantasy land.
Disney abandoned clean to become woke and gay.
Most parents don't want their kids exposed to gay shit.

Ron is kicking Disney's ass, and will be rewarded for it, similar to Bud getting its ass kicked to the tune of $5,000,000,0000.

You guys believe the culture war is your way to victory. I think you're going to lose because of it.

Forum List

Back