🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New McLaughlin poll shows Trump is winning battle for women against Clinton!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
The Coach's Team ^ | 4/6/16
While all the talk of Donald Trump losing support among women is the stuff that makes the RNC all warm and fuzzy so they can push their narrative that Trump can’t beat Hillary Clinton, the truth as reported in a new survey commissioned by National Review shows that women don’t support her either, but when pressed to choose between them, support Trump 39/36%. According to a newly released McLaughlin and McLaughlin survey, Hillary Clinton’s unfavorable ratings among women are in “Trump territory.” Trump’s reported unfavorable ratings among women are at 68% but Clinton’s are at 58%! The difference between the...

I imagine women are finally realizing that the Hildebeast isn't in their corner, as much as Trump is, with hiring women and paying them actually more than their male counterparts!

war-on-women.jpg
hillary.jpg

Probably because he hasn't spent most of political life trying to demonize, threaten, insult, silence, and destroy women who claim they are victims of sexual harassment, rape, and adultery...like Hillary has.

While all the talk of Donald Trump losing support among women is the stuff that makes the RNC all warm and fuzzy so they can push their narrative that Trump can’t beat Hillary Clinton, the truth as reported in a new survey commissioned by National Review shows that women don’t support her either, but when pressed to choose between them, support Trump 39/36%. According to a newly released McLaughlin and McLaughlin survey, Hillary Clinton’s unfavorable ratings among women are in “Trump territory.” Trump’s reported unfavorable ratings among women are at 68% but Clinton’s are at 58%! The difference between the...

I imagine women are finally realizing that the Hildebeast isn't in their corner, as much as Trump is, with hiring women and paying them actually more than their male counterparts!

war-on-women.jpg
hillary.jpg

Even that poll has Trump losing by seven points.

Heard Trump had more women vote for him than Cruz in Wisconsin. Is this true?
I heard Trump was gonna win Wisconsin by double digits! Am excited to see him pull it off.

Oh, wait......

Heh you're all talk right now overlooking the fact Trump still has a solid lead of delegates. But if you want to look at Wisconsin as the last primary state. Then things are looking good for Trump.

Latest Poll shows over 50% of New York City citizens are really aliens. Source: Martians R-US

war-on-women.jpg
hillary.jpg

Take this post, fold it up and put it in your wish box.

LOL

war-on-women.jpg
hillary.jpg

Here we go again with the polls...

:laugh:

Hey Vigi, is that like the poll you posted the other day that had Trump leading in Wisconsin? Just asking-)

Trump is going to win New York, but basically, Trump is done, over, yesterdays News. He isn't going to get to the magic number, they aren't going to change the rules at the convention, and he isn't going to win the nomination. I am sorry, but it is, what it is.

war-on-women.jpg
hillary.jpg

Here we go again with the polls...

:laugh:

Hey Vigi, is that like the poll you posted the other day that had Trump leading in Wisconsin? Just asking-)

Trump is going to win New York, but basically, Trump is done, over, yesterdays News. He isn't going to get to the magic number, they aren't going to change the rules at the convention, and he isn't going to win the nomination. I am sorry, but it is, what it is.

Trump's supporters are rabid. They will stay with him, either as the GOP nominee or as a Third Party, He will breat Lying Ted either one way or another.

Forum List

Back