🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Media Wars: The Empire Strikes Back...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Pretty interesting piece on the Old Media's desperate dirty attempts to crush the New Media.

Establishment seeks to assimilate or eliminate independent media

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
November 19, 2013

The dinosaur media is in terminal decline but it will not go down without a fight, which is why the establishment is relying on a number of different techniques to remain relevant while strangling its competition.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3KlrfjcjV4]TPP: The Biggest Threat to the Internet You've Probably Never Heard Of - YouTube[/ame]

Recent polls show that trust in mainstream media is hovering at record lows. Print journalism is fast becoming a distant memory as the establishment press rapidly loses its audience to independent media outlets on the Internet.

Far from accepting its fate meekly, the system has rolled out the big guns in a desperate bid to either eliminate or assimilate the burgeoning alternative press.

The latest example is buried within the secretive Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement (TPP) and concerns “intellectual property enforcement.” Put simply, the agreement will mandate ISPs to remove online content without the need for a burden of proof or any kind of legal process, greasing the skids for aggressive and disproportionate censorship-driven takedowns...

Another way the mainstream media is trying to strangle alternative voices that might challenge its narrative is by phasing out or banning article comments altogether.

Studies confirm that article comment sections – for better or worse – are heavily swaying public opinion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOnTuYJEBE0]Panicked MSM Begins Killing Off Comment Sections - YouTube[/ame]

More:
» New Media Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Me and Alex, Alex Jones!

Alex Jones, Alex Jones, Alex Jones!

We got a thiiiiiiiiinnnnngggg...going ooonnnn...

We both know that it's wrong

But it's much too strong to let it go now

Last edited:
Me and Alex, Alex Jones!

You should still check out the article and videos. Very interesting stuff.

Me and Alex, Alex Jones!

We both know that it's wrong

But it's much too strong to let it go now

:lol:

Me and Alex, Alex Jones!

You should still check out the article and videos. Very interesting stuff.

Ridicule is an Alinsky tactic

Yeah, it's an old used & abused tactic. But it's having less & less effect these days. People are just dealing with it and moving on past it. I present some information, but it's up to each individual on whether or not they want to check it out. My feelings aren't hurt either way.

Forum List

Back