New Mexico Gov Thinks Climate Emergency Erases Citizen's Rights

The WEF/Democrats want to depopulate earth. Probably shouldn't take the jab their pushing.
Anyone who takes any more of their poison is going to be depopulated.
When people start dropping in mass, they'll have another excuse, probably already have one all ready to go.
These people are nothing but murderers and saboteurs.

Anyone who takes any more of their poison is going to be depopulated.
When people start dropping in mass, they'll have another excuse, probably already have one all ready to go.
These people are nothing but murderers and saboteurs.
The WEF msm is already telling democrats that climate change causes heart attacks and they believe it.

"Hispanic" is a white ethnicity - that is, a subset of white.
So... 86.5% white.
haha…that’s some funny shit. NOBODY sane believes a Mexican is white….NOBODY!
We all know why the ABQ is the shithole it is…for the same reason ALL dark shitholes are the shitholes they are…it’s really no secret.

Climate-Change will be the next excuse.

This Hitler wannabe thinks she can abuse everyone's constitutional rights because she's in charge. This is what Democrats do. They're born fascists. They create the conditions for the problem and then they clamp down when it comes to fruition. They piss everyone off with their terrible government policies, and then when someone shoots someone, they try to take EVERYONE'S GUNS, not the person who did the shooting. They say if we ban guns then it will prevent violence.

Maybe if we all cut off our dicks it will prevent rape and we won't have to worry about abortion anymore as well.
Let's kill all of the cattle because they produce CO2.
Democrats are born communists. Mass-punishment. Shared misery.
Oh, you don't need to convince me that they will use climate change as an excuse to impose authoritarian laws, I was just correcting the record on this one.

In fact, the internationally oriented and trained WEF type politicos, don't even hide that this is the plan, and many of them, have even been pushing Biden to do such a thing this last summer. For now, I think we are in the clear, it probably would have happened during the peak of "climate catastrophes," during summer. ..

. .. maybe next summer?

A good string of forest fires, floods, and droughts, and they will lock us in our homes. .. I have posted about such things, when they admit it.
(I was not the one that moved this thread to that sub-forum. . . )

o1-a-3-jpg.636394

The WEF msm is already telling democrats that climate change causes heart attacks and they believe it.
Judging by some of the posts I've seen from a few on USMB , if they were to tell them to murder their MAGA neighbors they'd think it was justified.
Right now they think that Russia helped Trump beat Hillary and that Jan 6th was an insurrection planned by our president and carried out by dozens of unarmed Mom & Pop criminals.
They'll literally believe any cock&bull story they dream up because they're stupid.

F4Z1zEJXsAIVX8N.jpg

F40rPdDbsAAH4cM.jpg

The root cause of the gun violence is the Illegals that are flooding into New Mexico and the tremendous Hispanic crime.

The stupid Democrat bitch won't address the real problem.

Oh, you don't need to convince me that they will use climate change as an excuse to impose authoritarian laws, I was just correcting the record on this one.

In fact, the internationally oriented and trained WEF type politicos, don't even hide that this is the plan, and many of them, have even been pushing Biden to do such a thing this last summer. For now, I think we are in the clear, it probably would have happened during the peak of "climate catastrophes," during summer. ..

. .. maybe next summer?

A good string of forest fires, floods, and droughts, and they will lock us in our homes. .. I have posted about such things, when they admit it.
(I was not the one that moved this thread to that sub-forum. . . )

o1-a-3-jpg.636394

I heard her mention Climate-Change by accident during her speech.
Probably a Freudian-slip.
The pattern I keep seeing is they put out feelers like this, seeing how much they can get away with. The shit they try becomes ever increasingly more extreme until you can't recognize where they started.

They did this with same-sex marriage. First it was getting married, then it becomes bathroom confusion, then it becomes encouraging our kids to get sex-change surgeries. Eventually they'll be taking our kids into custody if we don't let pedophiles cornhole them in public.

Last edited:
This statement is exactly what we've been warning everyone about......Democrats using fake emergencies to take away our rights. They claim that Climate-Change is a good enough emergency to step all over the Bill of Rights.

Why isn't the sheriff or police chief arresting her for violating the civil rights of every citizen in the state?

The root cause of the gun violence is the Illegals that are flooding into New Mexico and the tremendous Hispanic crime.

The stupid Democrat bitch won't address the real problem.
The root cause of gun violence is a lack of respect for each other.
Then there's the fact that states like CA released millions of hardened criminals into our streets to raise havoc on us till it gets so bad that they have to take our only means of self-defense away.
They made crime legal and anyone trying to stop crime a criminal.

haha…that’s some funny shit. NOBODY sane believes a Mexican is white….NOBODY!
We all know why the ABQ is the shithole it is…for the same reason ALL dark shitholes are the shitholes they are…it’s really no secret.
Mexican is a nationality, not a race.
Most Mexicans are white Hispanic.
They only become brown when they jump the fence.

Mexican is a nationality, not a race.
Most Mexicans are white Hispanic.
They only become brown when they jump the fence.
BULL_____ Most Mexicans are Mestizos, a mix of Indian and Spanish. That's true of all of Latin America, generally the more Spanish a person looks the more socially acceptable they are.

BULL_____ Most Mexicans are Mestizos, a mix of Indian and Spanish. That's true of all of Latin America, generally the more Spanish a person looks the more socially acceptable they are.

Racism in Mexico is pretty bad. You'll never see a dark-skinned mestizo, and especially not an indigenous person, in high political office, on TV, or in any kind of advertising.

This is what the cast of a typical Mexican TV show looks like:

1694546238366.png

Racism in Mexico is pretty bad. You'll never see a dark-skinned mestizo, and especially not an indigenous person, in high political office, on TV, or in any kind of advertising.

This is what the cast of a typical Mexican TV show looks like:

View attachment 828454
Huh.
Are Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and Greek people white?
Because if they are, so are these people.

As I said: Hispanic is a white ethnicity.

Huh.
Are Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and Greek people white?
Because if they are, so are these people.

As I said: Hispanic is a white ethnicity.

There's a lot of mixed race people in those countries, but generally they are historically regarded as white Europeans, as are many Mexicans, Chileans, Argentinians, Uruguayans, etc.

Forum List

Back