New Mexico Gov Thinks Climate Emergency Erases Citizen's Rights

That's an innovative way to whimper and run. But I don't think anyone is surprised. You always run.

I'll give you another chance. Do you agree with the WEF conspiracy theories?
Yep, sorta goes without saying....That's why I don't care about it so much as a topic.

I do, however, care about some random governor suspending the rights of citizens on a whim. She should be arrested.

Yep, sorta goes without saying....That's why I don't care about it so much as a topic.

I do, however, care about some random governor suspending the rights of citizens on a whim. She should be arrested.
Do you believe she made this choice on her own, or was this, "not her idea".

She is WEF funded

WEF is her boss.

How anyone isn't afraid of the world economic forum is beyond me.

They are literally (and I am using the word correctly here) a group of the richest and most powerful people in the world that sit around and decide the world should be how they think. They even gather in davos for a days long meting on deciding what the world should do.

WOW this left wing lunatic believes she has the authority to suspend the Constitutional rights of citizens holy shit!! And using her own words, if she personally determines that anyone is "unsafe" she alone has the authority to SUSPEND everyone else's Constitutional rights. That shit is off the charts.

Why isn't this bitch already IMPEACHED??

WOW this left wing lunatic believes she has the authority to suspend the Constitutional rights of citizens holy shit!! And using her own words, if she personally determines that anyone is "unsafe" she alone has the authority to SUSPEND our Constitutional rights.

Do you think this was "her idea"?

How anyone isn't afraid of the world economic forum is beyond me.

They are literally (and I am using the word correctly here) a group of the richest and most powerful people in the world that sit around and decide the world should be how they think. They even gather in davos for a days long meting on deciding what the world should do.
They fund and own the democrat party and many Republicans like Lindsay Graham.

Lindsey Grahamnesty single handedly saved Trump’s SCOTUS Nominee from a raging mob with torches & Hay Rakes , and said Nominee as a Judge helped end Roe .

He's compromised. Look at him shill for ww3
He has a partial Man Card for the Saving of the Red Plastic Cup rapist SCOTUS Nominee but it’s as partial as FMP ( Mike Pence ) because like Dave Chappelle is Right about Mike I think Lindsey is in that club also .

I like how this thread got moved to "2nd amendment" to hide it

How does what the WEF ordered their democrat operatives to do in New Mexico not political?

This statement is exactly what we've been warning everyone about......Democrats using fake emergencies to take away our rights. They claim that Climate-Change is a good enough emergency to step all over the Bill of Rights.

It isn't a climate emergency that she is using, it is mass shootings and violence that is the excuse. . .

New Mexico's Governor Suspends the Right To Bear Arms, Saying the Second Amendment Is Not 'Absolute'​

Local police officials are leery of enforcing Michelle Lujan Grisham's ban on public carry, which gun rights groups have challenged in federal court.​

". . . The order covers "cities or counties averaging 1,000 or more violent crimes per 100,000 residents per year since 2021," a criterion currently met only by Bernalillo County. Grisham, a Democrat, says the carry ban is a necessary response to "recent shooting deaths of a thirteen-year-old girl on July 28, a five-year-old girl on August 14, and an eleven-year-old boy on September 6, as well as two mass shootings this year." At a press conference on Friday, she conceded that the order was apt to be challenged in court as a violation of the Second Amendment but added, "I welcome the debate and the fight about making New Mexicans safer."

New Mexico Gov. Lujan Grisham holds news conference on gun violence​

1694489964734.png

I can't find a single person in the comments that supports this tyranny. . .

Governor announces statewide enforcement plan for gun violence, fentanyl reduction – Plan includes 30-day suspension of concealed, open carry in Albuquerque and Bernalillo County​

Worse still is not only politicians they buy, but companies and entities members of the world economic forum own and run. A lot of the biggest and most powerful and influential companies have their figure heads in the world economic forum.

Bill gates from Microsoft, Tim cook from apple, black rock board members, and a lot more.

The community of Strategic Partners comprises 100 leading companies from around the world, each selected for their commitment to improving the state of the world. The partners believe in the power of collaboration to drive positive change, and work closely with the World Economic Forum to help shape industry, regional and global agendas

It isn't a climate emergency that she is using, it is mass shootings and violence that is the excuse. . .

New Mexico's Governor Suspends the Right To Bear Arms, Saying the Second Amendment Is Not 'Absolute'​

Local police officials are leery of enforcing Michelle Lujan Grisham's ban on public carry, which gun rights groups have challenged in federal court.​

". . . The order covers "cities or counties averaging 1,000 or more violent crimes per 100,000 residents per year since 2021," a criterion currently met only by Bernalillo County. Grisham, a Democrat, says the carry ban is a necessary response to "recent shooting deaths of a thirteen-year-old girl on July 28, a five-year-old girl on August 14, and an eleven-year-old boy on September 6, as well as two mass shootings this year." At a press conference on Friday, she conceded that the order was apt to be challenged in court as a violation of the Second Amendment but added, "I welcome the debate and the fight about making New Mexicans safer."

New Mexico Gov. Lujan Grisham holds news conference on gun violence​

View attachment 828159
I can't find a single person in the comments that supports this tyranny. . .

Governor announces statewide enforcement plan for gun violence, fentanyl reduction – Plan includes 30-day suspension of concealed, open carry in Albuquerque and Bernalillo County​

Climate-Change will be the next excuse.

This Hitler wannabe thinks she can abuse everyone's constitutional rights because she's in charge. This is what Democrats do. They're born fascists. They create the conditions for the problem and then they clamp down when it comes to fruition. They piss everyone off with their terrible government policies, and then when someone shoots someone, they try to take EVERYONE'S GUNS, not the person who did the shooting. They say if we ban guns then it will prevent violence.

Maybe if we all cut off our dicks it will prevent rape and we won't have to worry about abortion anymore as well.
Let's kill all of the cattle because they produce CO2.
Democrats are born communists. Mass-punishment. Shared misery.

Climate-Change will be the next excuse.

This Hitler wannabe thinks she can abuse everyone's constitutional rights because she's in charge. This is what Democrats do. They're born fascists. They create the conditions for the problem and then they clamp down when it comes to fruition. They piss everyone off with their terrible government policies, and then when someone shoots someone, they try to take EVERYONE'S GUNS, not the person who did the shooting. They say if we ban guns then it will prevent violence.
Maybe if we all cut off our dicks it will prevent rape and we won't have to worry about abortion anymore.

Once the next covid lockdown begins, it will never end. WEF/Democrats will claim the covid lockdowns help the environment to help justify the current lockdowns they have planned.

WOW this left wing lunatic believes she has the authority to suspend the Constitutional rights of citizens holy shit!! And using her own words, if she personally determines that anyone is "unsafe" she alone has the authority to SUSPEND everyone else's Constitutional rights. That shit is off the charts.

What if Governor DeSantis declares that it is unsafe to vote for a Democrat here in Florida? You know, a sign of mental illness. A public health crisis.

Can he suspend the right to vote for those turkeys?

According to this Democrat bitch in New Mexico the answer is yes.

Once the next covid lockdown begins, it will never end. WEF/Democrats will claim the covid lockdowns help the environment to help justify the current lockdowns they have planned.
They already claim that their man-made virus was because of over-population....and they need to snuff 90% of us to heal the planet.

Forum List

Back