New Mexico Gov Thinks Climate Emergency Erases Citizen's Rights

Mad respect for the sheriff of Bernalillo County and the Albuquerque cops. They basically told Grisham, "Not on our watch". I was frankly surprised that the sheriff simply told her no because she was doing something blatantly anti-constitutional and that he wasn't going to endanger his officers because of the potential reaction by law-abiding citizens. That second reason tells me he understands the reality of pushing people too far and what the blowback could be.

This is the primary reason I don't believe they'll ever try confiscation. In any community, the ratio of cops to citizens is badly one-sided and cops have no chance of imposing the political will of a government onto unwilling citizens.
The DA also said he wouldn’t go along with anything blatantly unconstitutional.

Apparently the Democrat Governor of New Mexico is banning all open and concealed carrying of a weapon in Albuquerque for 30 days, because there have been several shootings.

Sounds a lot like two weeks to flatten the curve, don't it?

These commies are getting too predictable...

The WEF?

No normal can keep track of all the Trump cult conspiracy theories. It takes too much time, and it's all so crazy, it's a danger to sanity to delve too deeply into it.
Uh huh... do you support the action this governor took? If you do, what effect do you think it will have on deterring criminals from killing with firearms?

More to the point, if Trump was in office and decided to declare an emergency and use it to take away your rights, would that be okay?

The WEF is testing emergency powers to see what they are capable of ordering their democrat operatives to engage in.

Get ready to see "emergency powers" used in other weird ways in the near future.

WEF = Democrats&Lindsey Graham

The success of the CovidCon emboldened them.

Climate and Covid lockdowns imminent.

Shelter in place & vote Democrat!

That aside do you think the governor's order was constitutional or not?

Your answer will be your measure.
You want to make this a detailed 2A discussion?

No. I pointed out that bringing the WEF was conspiracy crankery. And none of the conservatives want to discuss that. I'll take that as their admission that my point is correct.

No. I pointed out that bringing the WEF was conspiracy crankery. And none of the conservatives want to discuss that. I'll take that as their admission that my point is correct.
It's not. That governor was funded by Soros.

I asked
You ignored
Not shocked, your ignorance precedes you.

The WEF is testing emergency powers to see what they are capable of ordering their democrat operatives to engage in.

Get ready to see "emergency powers" used in other weird ways in the near future.

WEF = Democrats&Lindsey Graham

WTF is this WEF you keep talking about?

The WEF?

No normal can keep track of all the Trump cult conspiracy theories. It takes too much time, and it's all so crazy, it's a danger to sanity to delve too deeply into it.
Why is the ABQ such a disgusting and dangerous shithole that a governor would have to trample the rights of good, real core Americans to try to make it safer?
Can the answer be found in this pie chart?
F617C46A-CA97-4A8D-9F8C-A1CE6CBAFE20.png

Forum List

Back