New ministry of truth better suited for authoritarian governments.

The fact that the Administration is getting mocked for this new government proposal is highly gratifying.

The fact that they are so bothered by the swift application of the label “Ministry of Truth” is even sweeter.
It's a stupid idea. Sort of like the wall.

If you want a six-figure job with the government where you do squat, there’s lots of positions. You don’t even have to show up to the office. Log on in the morning, run errands, get in a round of golf, log back in for a bit, and then head off for a late-afternoon movie. Government work is the biggest scam going.

Most government jobs are created to funnel money to blacks in exchange for Democratic votes.
It also doesn't hurt to be able to know where a subset of society that is responsible for 85% of the violent crime is each day.

Never said it was a government agency did I?

You used a logical fallacy, as the fascist left does to the exclusion of all else. The fallacy was a "false equivalent." You attempted to equate the establishment of a government agency to silence dissent to a private social media platform created to give disenfranchised Americans banned from the Reich controlled platforms a voice.

It was stupid, but when you put party before rationality , you're bound to post such things.

The sheeple will be fooled by disinformation and I see this becoming like the fact checking sites from private orgs.

It would create distrust just because it comes from the government and like media you would get another set of facts depending on who is in the white house.

I'm into getting the government out of the business of telling me what to believe.

My wife and her fellow nurses at the VA would disagree with your view of government work

Is your wife down at the border caring for illegals?

The VA is vital to the illegal community - or "democrat voters" as we more properly term them.

Let's cut your lie off before it starts..

We already had a president try to force fake news on people by force with the big lie.

The last thing I want is for them to block the common sense at that time shortly after the insurrection.

Just imagine if trump had control of this ministry of truth.

We already had a president try to force fake news on people by force with the big lie.

This isn't about Obama, though the medical costs still hurt all Americans.

The last thing I want is for them to block the common sense at that time shortly after the insurrection.

Insurrection?

You mean CHAZ/CHOP?

Should protesting against your Reich be an automatic death sentence, or just land people in forced labor camps?

Just imagine if trump had control of this ministry of truth.

Heil Soros Indeed.

This isn't about Obama, though the medical costs still hurt all Americans.

Insurrection?

You mean CHAZ/CHOP?

Should protesting against your Reich be an automatic death sentence, or just land people in forced labor camps?

Heil Soros Indeed.
No insurrection as forcing way into a constitutional action by Congress to install trump when he clearly lost the election.

Yes -
Except.
Not "amiss" but anything that does not promote the far left agenda.

We saw that on steroids from 2017 to 2020 - even though they were not in power.
Amiss in their minds.....Not sane people's minds because sane people tend to operate off the basis of thought, not "feels".

Sort of like BDS.

1651248335509.png

Forum List

Back