New ministry of truth better suited for authoritarian governments.

Boy you are triggered. Yes you are the creator of your Reich. The ones that attacked our democracy.

I created the democrat party?

No, that was Andrew Jackson.

Barrack Obama transformed the filthy, shameful democrat party into the Reich.

I am neither Jackson nor Obama.

The Nazi democrat party is an assault on the Constitutional Republic. This "ministry of truth" that Xi's Biden Regime created is just more evidence of that fact.

Well I think we shod do something about misinformation like the big lie from the right wing that got our country attacked on jan.6th from the right wingers.
My guess is up to 40% of the 1/6 Crowd were (Independents ) ( Libertarians) ( Democrats) ( No Party Affiliation )

Well it hasn't even been created yet.

So your statement would be conjecture saying the left would abuse it. Because it's all theory at this point.
But the Demo-racists are the one that proposed it, aren’t they? Republicans never came out to propose an anti-American agency to block the opinions of citizens who disagree with them.

But the Demo-racists are the one that proposed it, aren’t they? Republicans never came out to propose an anti-American agency to block the opinions of citizens who disagree with them.
When your own people are calling it an insurrection you got a problem.

BUT protesting against the Reich "destroys our democracy"

These fucktards chanting their absurd mantras have no grasp of what the words pumped into their empty skulls mean.
No pushing a false narrative to attack is the Reich wings answer to losing an election.

Well I think we shod do something about misinformation like the big lie from the right wing that got our country attacked on jan.6th from the right wingers.
what about the russian conspiracy hoax of 2016?

or the kyle rittenhouse white nationalist lie

or hunter biden laptop russian disinformation lie?

i could go on

It’s not the role of govt, to censor or do something about opinion they disagree with..that’s what fascist do

thanks for admitting you are one

Your right feeling that somebody is lying and not thinking it through is one of the biggest problems in today's society.

Just like the right felt like the election was full of fraud without hard facts.

They felt is was stolen and felt like they should force congress into I stalling trump as president

Hell some people felt and thought trump was going to be reinstated months later.

Which of these people did any research they wod know that wasn't going to happen.
After what everyone saw with their own eyes in GA I don't think there was any question (from anyone with any common sense) about dem orchestrated fraud.

That said while some leftist might view common sense as a feeling it's really a person applying careful thought and sound judgment to the question before them.

I will say this, Trump's lawyers make a total cluster-fuck of it all in a huge money grab to where (other than GA and MI) I did not even believe them.

Kracken indeed....They should all be disbarred.

i could go on

It’s not the role of govt, to censor or do something about opinion they disagree with..that’s what fascist do

Oh sure the game is played by both sides.

Kinda like bengahzi and that total waste of time.

i could go on

McCarthy admitted the bengahzi investigation was a political hit job to take Hillary Clinton's poll numbers down.

And I suspect the hunter Biden thing might be just another political hit job.

What would you call it. Because MTG called it the new 1776. And what is your definition of the revolution against the British in 1776?.

I get that to you Nazis, protesting a rigged election is "insurrection." Clearly protest against the party must be punished severely.

As part of Xi's Biden Administrations efforts with the Ministry of Truth, should a loyalty oath be required? Swear fealty to Fuhrer Soros and the democrat Reich or be shot in the street?

And what of November? Your beloved Nazi party is set to be utterly destroyed. Will you again work with China and use biological weapons against America to keep power?

McCarthy admitted the bengahzi investigation was a political hit job to take Hillary Clinton's poll numbers down.

And I suspect the hunter Biden thing might be just another political hit job.

Really?

Let's see you support that claim.

It's not that I think you're lying, but you are a Nazi... so....

Mayorkas flat out said they WILL NOT look into the lies about Hunter Biden’s laptop, the vaccine efficacy, the virus coming from a virus lab in Wuhan, or masks working or not working.

THAT PIECE IF SHIT ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS SAID THOSE THINGS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HOMELAND SECURITY! :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :hyper: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :hyper:

THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH!

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY!

You dumb fucking cultists….wow.

Golfing Gator, I once politely asked this guy to stop tagging me. I don't know what he gets out of this.

I see he's doing it to you, too.

:rolleyes:

Yeah. I put him in time out once before as I get tired of being attacked for not posting on his time line. I doubt I will take him off again after this time

Forum List

Back