New ministry of truth better suited for authoritarian governments.

1651244523245.png

1651244428095.png

Ministers of science and chief defenders of the faith, all in the name of progress.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1651244108684.png
    1651244108684.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
Where are the libs on this topic?

Tweeners such as Mac1958 and Golfing Gator should be loudly complaining

but since its a fellow trump hater in the white house they cant say nuthin’

maybe one of them will post a silly face for us

Where are the libs on this topic?

Tweeners such as Mac1958 and Golfing Gator should be loudly complaining

but since its a fellow trump hater in the white house they cant say nuthin’

maybe one of them will post a silly face for us
There may be another reason for the Tweener’s silence

the lib news media has mostly ignored this obvious power grab by biden and libs down here in the trenches are waiting for NPR to ‘splain why its ok so that they can tell us

Well it's weird because the government shouldn't have control over content in a free speech platform. But also I'm kinda torn with the amount of disinformation from both sides of the aisle.

Do I think the governor can do a good job at this.

Hell no. Both sides would use it as a political football.

I agree with gabbard.

I want disinformation to disappear.

But do I trust government to handle the situation.

Seems that it could be used as a political hit squid.

Yes and no.

I am not even sure I want disinformation to disappear since most of us could not agree on what is disinformation and what is real. Thus we should not try and get rid of it.

But yes, the Govt is the worst possible group to do it if we did

I'd love to have that job, I would not do squat and get paid six figures for my trouble.

But hey, that's exactly what ivy league leftists do.....They get posh positions of influence and then send their useful idiot minions out to point to something they think feel is amiss.

Yes -
Except.
Not "amiss" but anything that does not promote the far left agenda.

We saw that on steroids from 2017 to 2020 - even though they were not in power.

If you want a six-figure job with the government where you do squat, there’s lots of positions. You don’t even have to show up to the office. Log on in the morning, run errands, get in a round of golf, log back in for a bit, and then head off for a late-afternoon movie. Government work is the biggest scam going.

My wife and her fellow nurses at the VA would disagree with your view of government work

You have the government that deals in deception, misinformation, half truths and outright lies more than anyone is going to monitor and decide what is and is not misinformation. The degree of irony in that is truly off the charts.

It's easy to tell that the president is no longer in charge and the Country is run by a shadow government that seeks to gobble up as much power as they can. Having the media as the propaganda arm of the democrat party isn't enough. The goal is to incarcerate political dissidents for daring to disagree with government policy.

I like the disinformation in some respects.

It just tells you who is so silly to believe most of this crap.

When you see somebody believe some B.S. You can put them in the stupid column. And also it's great comedy.

Without dumb people the world would be less entertaining.

The fact that the Administration is getting mocked for this new government proposal is highly gratifying.

The fact that they are so bothered by the swift application of the label “Ministry of Truth” is even sweeter.

Your comment seems to come from a place of total and complete ignorance.
Can you explain that?
Your comment is just calling somebody stupid without any context.

Thanks for wasting all of our time with the lack of context.

Forum List

Back