New ministry of truth better suited for authoritarian governments.

Amiss in their minds.....Not sane people's minds because sane people tend to operate off the basis of thought, not "feels".
Your right feeling that somebody is lying and not thinking it through is one of the biggest problems in today's society.

Just like the right felt like the election was full of fraud without hard facts.

They felt is was stolen and felt like they should force congress into I stalling trump as president

Hell some people felt and thought trump was going to be reinstated months later.

Which of these people did any research they wod know that wasn't going to happen.

No insurrection as forcing way into a constitutional action by Congress to install trump when he clearly lost the election.

IF done by enemies of your Reich.

THIS for instance wasn't "insurrection."

1651248420683.png

Heil Soros.

BUT THIS was;

1651248465150.png

Uber Alles Democrat

It's sort of like trump naming his media platform truth.
That’s different. It’s the platform of a private citizen and he can name it what he wants, and do what he wants. But when the liberals who run the government decide to use taxpayers’ money to create a “Truth Ministry” to block the opinion of half of them, that’s a horse of a different color.

That’s different. It’s the platform of a private citizen and he can name it what he wants, and do what he wants. But when the liberals who run the government decide to use taxpayers’ money to create a “Truth Ministry” to block the opinion of half of them, that’s a horse of a different color.
The danger is it will become a political mess once both sides use it as a political football. And don't say the republicans wouldnt do that. We both know that's crap.

Think of it, my fellow conservatives. Biden et al is going to use the taxes you pay to create a censorship agency to block you from defending conservative positions and values,

Think of it, my fellow conservatives. Biden et al is going to use the taxes you pay to create a censorship agency to block you from defending conservative positions and values,
And I think of it as the right wing using it to attack my values.

The danger is it will become a political mess once both sides use it as a political football. And don't say the republicans wouldnt do that. We both know that's crap.
But the Republicans did NOT do that, did they? Only the Democrats sank to this new low.

On an aside, it takes a special degree of arrogance to be banned from a forum, and then immediately create a new account and start a thread.

And I think of it as the right wing using it to attack my values.
Attacking your values? You mean posting messages that explain the damage that occurs when your values translates into policy? THAT is what America used to be - a debate in which both sides can defend their side.

Only the anti-American Democrats are attempting to block the opinions of those who disagree with them.

But the Republicans did NOT do that, did they? Only the Democrats sank to this new low.

On an aside, it takes a special degree of arrogance to be banned from a forum, and then immediately create a new account and start a thread.
All I'm saying is with this crop of new right wingers I don't trust they wouldnt use it as such.

The folks that are attacking our democracy are the folks that support the Demafascist "Truth Ministry"
Well I think we shod do something about misinformation like the big lie from the right wing that got our country attacked on jan.6th from the right wingers.

That’s just conjecture. They haven’t done it, have they? The Demo-facists HAVE done it.
Well it hasn't even been created yet.

So your statement would be conjecture saying the left would abuse it. Because it's all theory at this point.

Forum List

Back