New ministry of truth better suited for authoritarian governments.

Oh sure the game is played by both sides.

Kinda like bengahzi and that total waste of time.
How was that a waste of time? We discovered 1) the Obama admin lied about what happened 2) the Obama admin had an unsecure server, that Clinton keep with classified material on it, in custody of a third party with not clearance.

McCarthy admitted the bengahzi investigation was a political hit job to take Hillary Clinton's poll numbers down.

And I suspect the hunter Biden thing might be just another political hit job.
The Hunter Biden thing might be nothing, but it's really his laptop and he really is under investigation...it's not Russian disinformation, that the so called "Truth Ministry" tried to push

Bengahzi was a legit investigation, it only impacted Clinton's campaign because she and the Obama admin lied so much, and had an illegal server with classified material on it,

I get that to you Nazis, protesting a rigged election is "insurrection." Clearly protest against the party must be punished severely.

As part of Xi's Biden Administrations efforts with the Ministry of Truth, should a loyalty oath be required? Swear fealty to Fuhrer Soros and the democrat Reich or be shot in the street?

And what of November? Your beloved Nazi party is set to be utterly destroyed. Will you again work with China and use biological weapons against America to keep power?
I don't take people seriously that attack me as a Nazi when I'm talking about not having a ministry of truth.

You are all wound up like a top spitting at your computer when I'm totally against the idea of the government telling me what is the truth or not.
The Hunter Biden thing might be nothing, but it's really his laptop and he really is under investigation...it's not Russian disinformation, that the so called "Truth Ministry" tried to push

Bengahzi was a legit investigation, it only impacted Clinton's campaign because she and the Obama admin lied so much, and had an illegal server with classified material on it,
Well I can't wait till the Republican take the house and we can actually get some facts and not just bumping our gums about it. And trump begging Putin for more political dirt.

I hate it when Trump begs Putin for information.

I don't take people seriously that attack me as a Nazi when I'm talking about not having a ministry of truth.

You are all wound up like a top spitting at your computer when I'm totally against the idea of the government telling me what is the truth or not.

Well I can't wait till the Republican take the house and we can actually get some facts and not just bumping our gums about it. And trump begging Putin for more political dirt.

When did Trump beg Putin for political dirt?

I think you're thinking of Obama who asked Russia to go easier on him in 2012, in exchange from him being more flexible

When did Trump beg Putin for political dirt?

I think you're thinking of Obama who asked Russia to go easier on him in 2012, in exchange from him being more flexible

Russia of your listening can you find Hillary's emails.

And the new classic.

Putin can you find some dirt of hunter Biden please. 😂😂

I'm surprised you walked into that.

https:%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4bc3e0f0-f981-4f85-8cac-ce00e0e9816a_630x630.jpeg

Are you cult members doing your 2 minutes of hate daily like good fucking sheep?

I agree with gabbard.

I want disinformation to disappear.

But do I trust government to handle the situation.

Seems that it could be used as a political hit squid.
Congress needs to zero out this funding for Fascism

I would blow it off if trump hadn't acted in officially in the Ukraine investigation scam and his phone call with Ukraine over mitary aid.

Can you all imagine a Trumper in control of the ministry of truth. Jeez that would be a cluster.
What I'm saying is that republicans have a history of using political dirty tricks as far back as Nixon.

What would be different if they get to say what is truth and what is not in the truth ministry?

You are a Nazi. Recognizing the fact isn't an attack - it's just a fact.

And this thread is about the creation of the Ministry of Truth by Xi's Biden Regime - which you are doing your best to derail/

The Republicans will take the house and the senate.

Xi's man Quid Pro will be impeached, but the two-thirds needed to remove him will fall short - despite the clear criminal acts he engaged in as demonstrated by the "laptop from hell."

And this thread is about the creation of the Ministry of Truth by Xi's Biden Regime - which you are doing your best to derail/

Xi's man Quid Pro will be impeached, but the two-thirds needed to remove him will fall short - despite the clear criminal acts he engaged in as demonstrated by the "laptop from hell."
Oh I'm sure the republicans will gain seat. It's only happened every mid term.

Sure the political witch hunt will get an investigation. I can't wait to see the dog and pony show.

Forum List

Back