New ministry of truth better suited for authoritarian governments.

DHS.jpg

Just to think bush signed that bill.
Just to think that democrats lined up to help create that monstrosity.

Oh, BTW, Chimpola Bush is only but the most marginal of alleged republicans....He blew up spending and bloated The State at a rate faster than his "liberal" predecessor.

I agree with gabbard. I want disinformation to disappear.

Like rot in fruit subjected to too much dampness, disinformation appears when the truth itself has too much trouble getting out.

The way to battle disinformation is not through government force but by simply getting out of the way so that people are freer to hear more TRUTH.

Truth has a way of being self-evident; when you hear the truth, you know it.

Like rot in fruit subjected to too much dampness, disinformation appears when the truth itself has too much trouble getting out.

The way to battle disinformation is not through government force but by simply getting out of the way so that people are freer to hear more TRUTH.

Truth has a way of being self-evident; when you hear the truth, you know it.
Oh I agree. And you neglected to show the part of my list where I said that government in no way should be on control of it. If you are stupid enough to fall for fake news you are just that stupid.

I agree with gabbard.

I want disinformation to disappear.

But do I trust government to handle the situation.

Seems that it could be used as a political hit squid.
Gabbards is a funcking DINGBAT with AWFUL liberal & progressive views.
It would serve Republicans well to ween themselves from her tits.
And FREE SPEECH or rather UGLY SPEECH is protected precisely because kiss ass speech needs no protection.

NONE OF IT NEEDS TO BE MONITORED

PERIOD

So the GOP is pro disinformation... They don't care if this false information kills you, MTG says you should be able to see if it is a lie... Yes the woman who warned against the Jewish Space Lasers....

GOP are saying they want free speech while they have spent years abusing so bad they can't even figure out what they lied about... Trumpsters are the reason there needs to be constraint... Pizzagate, that lunatic in El Paso, Jan 6th,... all the result of misinformation campaigns... They are so bad that there are still gullible fucking idiots that still believe them today...

And you neglected to show the part of my list where I said that government in no way should be on control of it.

I neglected? WTF are you talking about, hoss? Not only did you already say that, but I essentially said the same thing in my post.

Better learn to start reading, or work on getting your comprehension up.

I neglected? WTF are you talking about, hoss? Not only did you already say that, but I essentially said the same thing in my post.

Better learn to start reading, or work on getting your comprehension up.
Yes you stated your opinion which was the same as mine.

So the GOP is pro disinformation... They don't care if this false information kills you, MTG says you should be able to see if it is a lie... Yes the woman who warned against the Jewish Space Lasers....

No she didn't. You are spreading disinformation against political enemies. You hate Greene, so you lie about her.

GOP are saying they want free speech while they have spent years abusing so bad they can't even figure out what they lied about... Trumpsters are the reason there needs to be constraint... Pizzagate, that lunatic in El Paso, Jan 6th,... all the result of misinformation campaigns... They are so bad that there are still gullible fucking idiots that still believe them today...

Free speech must be crushed, ja Herr Nazi?

Forum List

Back