New ministry of truth better suited for authoritarian governments.

Like rot in fruit subjected to too much dampness, disinformation appears when the truth itself has too much trouble getting out.

The way to battle disinformation is not through government force but by simply getting out of the way so that people are freer to hear more TRUTH.

Truth has a way of being self-evident; when you hear the truth, you know it.
Sorry but that is just not hold true...

Let me show an example..

Public Health Promotion... EU v US...
EU countries have considerable constrictions on the promotion of unhealthy foods, there is a watershed, they have to balance there menu to advertise earlier, there is also considerable spending on promoting healthy foods...
US has no constraints... Half the country was angry when the 1st lady started promoting healthy eating... The food industry has got to the point where the could lobby Pizza as a Vegetable...

Outcome, US has the highest obesity in the first world... Both population are the same but one is subjected to a mass disinformation campaign on food and other is not... This is not too say that US people don't understand the truth but it has been so media to get you to forget it or ignore it and do other things...

Sorry but that is just not hold true...

Let me show an example..

Public Health Promotion... EU v US...
EU countries have considerable constrictions on the promotion of unhealthy foods, there is a watershed, they have to balance there menu to advertise earlier, there is also considerable spending on promoting healthy foods...
US has no constraints... Half the country was angry when the 1st lady started promoting healthy eating... The food industry has got to the point where the could lobby Pizza as a Vegetable...

Outcome, US has the highest obesity in the first world... Both population are the same but one is subjected to a mass disinformation campaign on food and other is not... This is not too say that US people don't understand the truth but it has been so media to get you to forget it or ignore it and do other things...
So let me guess....You're one of the people who was stupid enough to believe that pizza is a vegetable, right?

Yeah. They're all about "Nazi" and "Commie". It doesn't need to make sense.

They just spit the words out randomly, like some kind of Trumpster Tourette's.

Yeah, I mean it's not like you started a "Ministry of Truth" or anything...

Heil Soros...

Forum List

Back