New ministry of truth better suited for authoritarian governments.

There is no way this effort is constitutional. Yet somehow the judicial and legislative branches of government who’s job it is to protect against unconstitutional actions, will likely do nothing.

We live in a failed state.

I agree with gabbard.

I want disinformation to disappear.

But do I trust government to handle the situation.

Seems that it could be used as a political hit squid.

Gabbard is a right wing fool. There is no ministry of truth and Gabbard knows it. I have no doubt that Gabbard is distributing Putin propaganda. The government has to step in as misinformation represents a threat to our national security. There is no evidence that it could be used as apolitical hit squad.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
If you want a six-figure job with the government where you do squat, there’s lots of positions. You don’t even have to show up to the office. Log on in the morning, run errands, get in a round of golf, log back in for a bit, and then head off for a late-afternoon movie. Government work is the biggest scam going.
I worked for the "government" for about 45 years. You are posting bullshit!

Gabbard is a right wing fool. There is no ministry of truth and Gabbard knows it. I have no doubt that Gabbard is distributing Putin propaganda. The government has to step in as misinformation represents a threat to our national security. There is no evidence that it could be used as apolitical hit squad.
Useful idiot

Their leader says the Hunter laptop was BS.....................LOLOLOLOLOL

This is going to be so so funny. What are they going to do to someone if they say Biden is a pos.......lololol

There goes another 3% of the libturd vote...lolol

The Hunter Biden laptop was a way for them to explain how Giuliani had some of Hunter Biden's e-mails. Stealing them is a criminal act.

A right wing fool? You do realize that she is a Democrat. Right?

The only fool in this equation is you!

A board can also attempt to stop misinformation. Republicans are trying to crush opposition and free speech. Just ask Disney.
This government worked with Twitter and Facebook to censor stories about Hunter's laptop, which was proven true, and NOT to censor stories about the Russian dossier, which was proven to be false. What don't you understand about what is going on here?

The Hunter Biden laptop was a way for them to explain how Giuliani had some of Hunter Biden's e-mails. Stealing them is a criminal act.
Are saying Hunter didn't drop off his laptop for repair?

This government worked with Twitter and Facebook to censor stories about Hunter's laptop, which was proven true, and NOT to censor stories about the Russian dossier, which was proven to be false. What don't you understand about what is going on here?

What is going on is clear. You are a Trump puppet who is unable to think for himself. The government did not censor anything. Trump was the government when this story initially came out. The storied about Hunter Biden's laptops have not been proven. Some of the e-mails were genuine however, Giuliani had to have a cover story for having the e-mails. Stealing other people's e-mails is a c rime.

• Funny
Are saying Hunter didn't drop off his laptop for repair?

There are numerous holes in the story.

Why would Hunter Biden take laptops to a obscure computer dealer?

If the e-mails were so damaging then why leave the laptops?

Why would the dealer look at the e-mails rather than wiping the computers and selling them?

Why would he take the e-mails to Giuliani?

There is one answer. To give Giuliani cover for having the e-mails. E-mails that both Fox and the Wall Street Journal admitted had nothing to do with Joe Biden.

• Funny

Forum List

Back