New ministry of truth better suited for authoritarian governments.

The amazing thing is that many here, many in Congress, Governor DeSantis, and most Republicans don't seem to have any problem at all with a ministry of truth; they all just complain about who's running it.

We are really fucking doomed in this country.
There's certainly no evidence to support such a claim.

If you want a six-figure job with the government where you do squat, there’s lots of positions. You don’t even have to show up to the office. Log on in the morning, run errands, get in a round of golf, log back in for a bit, and then head off for a late-afternoon movie. Government work is the biggest scam going.

Can you forward me the opening please....and maybe explain why you didn't apply yet.

My guess is because it's mostly a fantasy in your head.

There's certainly no evidence to support such a claim.
Here's the proof. DeSantis is more concerned about who is running it. Who is running it has nothing to do with it. That the board exists is so outrageous to liberty and the Constitution that it doesn't matter who runs it. In fact, anyone who would ever consider running such an organization in the United States is as bad as anyone else.

We already had a president try to force fake news on people by force with the big lie.

The last thing I want is for them to block the common sense at that time shortly after the insurrection.

Just imagine if trump had control of this ministry of truth.
You are justifiably scared.

Now here's the newsflash:

Biden is a bigger liar than Trump was.

No one attacked our democracy, dummy.

Not even BLM and AntiFa.
There's no faster way to discredit one's self than equating "the right" in this country with Nazism.

Democrats have proven to be far more Fascistic than the whole of the right combined.

When your own people are calling it an insurrection you got a problem.
Why the fuck do you care what anyone CALLS it?

Open your eyes. Why do you think people are concerned about "fake news"?

The simple irrefutable fact is NO ONE TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT

Which means there was no insurrection.

Period

End of story

Why the fuck do you care what anyone CALLS it?

Open your eyes. Why do you think people are concerned about "fake news"?

The simple irrefutable fact is NO ONE TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT

Which means there was no insurrection.

Period

End of story
What we call it really does matter.

Calling it an insurrection has serious consequences politically and legally.

If they could try Trump for insurrection you can damned well bet they will do it.

Is your wife down at the border caring for illegals?

The VA is vital to the illegal community - or "democrat voters" as we more properly term them.

Let's cut your lie off before it starts..

That's the most ridiculous damned thing I've seen coming out of this administration yet.

About the only thing any of them would be qualified to do is paperwork and nobody can fuck up more paperwork than the VA.

We already had a president try to force fake news on people by force with the big lie.

The last thing I want is for them to block the common sense at that time shortly after the insurrection.

Just imagine if trump had control of this ministry of truth.
Both the current and most recent former presidents had the largest disinformation campaigns in world history using our supposed, "Free Press".

You're in the mushy middle. :p
So it must seem.

I am in truth an independent.

One with very clear positions on Subject A or B or C.

It's just that - like most Indies or Centrists - I'm a "blend" of Left and Right and Center positions.

To me, both major American political parties are full of $hit clean up to their ears, and the same seems true, usually, of their leadership.

My own positioning is not "mushy", but, rather, variable, on a topic-by-topic basis.

The Sins of Political Hack B have nothing to do with the Sins of Political Hack A.

Except you blame the sins of political hack B on political hack A, which makes you political hack C

Trump did nothing like you accuse him of - Biden does - daily - but you ignore that.

Forum List

Back