New Missouri Interim President Was Man Behind Race Protests – Made Video With Hunger Striker Last Mo

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
You think we'll see this on the NBC nightly news? little by little THE TRUTH drips and stinks UP their Agendas. I'd pull my kid out of that school. The video at the site:

SNIP:
Mike Middleton has a long career of race activism and is an expert in the field.
Middleton taught employment discrimination at the university so he ought to be a good fit.
He is a former civil rights lawyer.

In october Mike Middleton was featured prominently with the black campus race activists in a video they released titled, “Response to Skeptics.”

Middleton and Jonathan Butler, the millionaire’s kid and underprivileged hunger striker, made the video last month.

Breitbart.com reported:

Mike Middleton, the man just named as the interim president of the University of Missouri, worked as a political activist with the protestors who forced out his predecessor…

…Middleton retired in August after teaching at the law school for 17 years. But he subsequently worked with the black protestors who created racial tensions by staging a series of direct actions designed to antagonize other students.

Milligan is featured prominently in a video released three weeks ago called “Response To Skeptics,” which was produced by a video team at the university’s Academic Support Center.

all of it here:
New Missouri Interim President Was Man Behind Race Protests - Made Video With Hunger Striker Last Month - The Gateway Pundit

you would pull your kid from the school for being against racist?

I bet you could give the OP a lifetime and she wouldnt be able to name ONE racist incident ever. You know why? To people like her racism doesnt exist and if it does its not half as bad as the people who speak against racism are.

Nowadays the racist are protected and the people against racism are bad. Figure that one out.

But if I told the OP to drop her shit and show me her old bread pussy, suddenly she'd know what offensive means.

LOL, it almost looks like the protesters got used as part of a coup.
YA THINK?
I can't wait to have one of the 'Safe Space' brats come forward and describe how she was tasked with sneaking out the empty 'Red Bull' cans and energy bar wrappers from the 'hunger striker's' tent.
It will happen when some fucking brat wakes up and realises they've been made a fool of by Soros backed imported professional activists having recently arrived from Ferguson by way of Baltimore.

It's time for the TAXPAYERS to start speaking up. they are getting HOSED down by these race hustlers and YOUR children are being USED as pawns and brainwashed all at the same time

I bet you could give the OP a lifetime and she wouldnt be able to name ONE racist incident ever. You know why? To people like her racism doesnt exist and if it does its not half as bad as the people who speak against racism are.

Nowadays the racist are protected and the people against racism are bad. Figure that one out.

But if I told the OP to drop her shit and show me her old bread pussy, suddenly she'd know what offensive means.
Blacks are racists. Idiot

some of the worst. but they've been TAUGHT all their life with how they (none today ever dealt with slavery).have been so wronged.
so hey white people bends over and they kick them in the teeth

I know, thats the only racism white people think exists. Thanks

some of the worst. but they've been TAUGHT all their life with how they (none today ever dealt with slavery).have been so wronged.

Women wanted the right to vote, what a bunch of crying gashes, amiright? Pretending they were sooo wronged when their husband tried to make them better with a backhand.

Offended?

Stop being a Domestic Abuse Hustler!

Women wanted the right to vote, what a bunch of crying gashes, amiright? Pretending they were sooo wronged when their husband tried to make them better with a backhand.

Offended?

Stop being a Domestic Abuse Hustler!

semantic distortion and distractions...

predictable

I'm a little surprised it's not a transgender black woman in a wheelchair, but I guess he'll do for now.

:laugh:

It's time for the TAXPAYERS to start speaking up. they are getting HOSED down by these race hustlers and YOUR children are being USED as pawns and brainwashed all at the same time

Show us your flat tits!

Offended?

Stop being a tit hustler

weak attempt to change the subject and create a distraction.

typical

Are you offended? If so, you're a hustler! I learned that today!

Show us your flat tits!

Offended?

Stop being a tit hustler

typical

No, its the same thing. Someone isnt allowed to be offended unless they are a hustler of some sort. So when you go out make sure to compliment the next chick you see on her camel toe!

Show us your flat tits!

Offended?

Stop being a tit hustler

typical

No, its the same thing. Someone isnt allowed to be offended unless they are a hustler of some sort. So when you go out make sure to compliment the next chick you see on her camel toe!

more off topic, unrelated distractions

Show us your flat tits!

Offended?

Stop being a tit hustler

typical

more off topic, unrelated distractions

Its all related

Forum List

Back