🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

new 'muslim' rep. from Minnesota asks Court for mercy in sentencing 9 that wanted to join 'isis' / i

These terrorists are getting the sentences they deserve. The only thing missing in their photos are the MAGA hats.
Militia leader sentenced to 30 years in Kansas bomb plot

From your own link: "he believed then-President Barack Obama would declare martial law and not recognize the validity of the election if Donald Trump won,"

Whew! Good thing these fanatics got caught!

Good way to contradict yourself, keep it up! :113:

These terrorists are getting the sentences they deserve. The only thing missing in their photos are the MAGA hats.

From your own link: "he believed then-President Barack Obama would declare martial law and not recognize the validity of the election if Donald Trump won,"

A senseless post about nothing. Why?

Obama freed the 'Benghazi Mastermind', after a year looking for him and after making a big deal about his capture. So no one was ever held accountable.

Obama freed many terrorists from GITMO, to include the Taliban 5, to try to keep a campaign promise.

Now this newly elected Muslim Dem wants to go easy on ISIS wanna-bed...

Obama freed the 'Benghazi Mastermind', after a year looking for him and after making a big deal about his capture. So no one was ever held accountable.

Obama freed many terrorists from GITMO, to include the Taliban 5, to try to keep a campaign promise.

Unbelievable.

A senseless post about nothing. Why?

"The only thing missing in their photos are the MAGA hats."

From your own quote. That's why. :dunno:

It's called rebuttal.

new 'muslim' rep. from Minnesota asks Court for mercy in sentencing 9 that wanted to join 'isis' / i

I can't believe August West tried me like that. What a fucking stupid POS leftist shill he is.

Dishonest turd. Holler back when you find some integrity, assface.

Obama should hang for releasing 5 terrorist leaders from Gitmo in exchange for 1 traitor.

He never should have released them, and then..he used a traitor for an excuse.

It's a total thumb in the eye to all Americans, for real.

Obama should hang for releasing 5 terrorist leaders from Gitmo in exchange for 1 traitor.

He should also hang for the pallets of billions in cash delivered in the dark of night to the Iranians.
Kerry, too!

He should also hang for the pallets of billions in cash delivered in the dark of night to the Iranians.
Kerry, too!

Ahh, I'm all for reality. In reality, that was the Iranian's money. It's theirs, and they're entitled to it.

As for Kerry, that POS should hang for something.

That's nothing compared to the semi-trailers full of cash shipped to Iraq that simply vanished during W./Cheney days.

W. and Cheney looted the country.

Kerry, too!

Ahh, I'm all for reality. In reality, that was the Iranian's money. It's theirs, and they're entitled to it.

That's nothing compared to the semi-trailers full of cash shipped to Iraq that simply vanished during W./Cheney days.

Even tho' Iran was considered a terrorist state when given that money?
Maybe you should re-think this.

Iran is still considered a state sponsor of terrorism.
Go to the US Secretary of State website to confirm, along with 3 other states listed there.

yeah , 'iranians' never woulda gotten the money from me .

Kerry, too!

By who? The US held their money back for years. I'm all for being real about things.

The MIC considers Iran a terrorist state?

Oh ok, is that an excuse to keep all their money?

Uhmm..Google "Regime Change"

Iran was the 1st US "Regime Change" and it went like ass!

It hasn't worked since, either.

Kerry, too!

By who? The US held their money back for years. I'm all for being real about things.

The MIC considers Iran a terrorist state?

Oh ok, is that an excuse to keep all their money?

Uhmm..Google "Regime Change"

Iran was the 1st US "Regime Change" and it went like ass!

It hasn't worked since, either.

I just don't support giving state-sponsors of terrorism money even if it is theirs.
I'm just consistent that way.

Things Obama did like that, really placed him in the terrorist sympathizers camp.

Forum List

Back