🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

new 'muslim' rep. from Minnesota asks Court for mercy in sentencing 9 that wanted to join 'isis' / i

Anyone see this? And people actually voted for this traitor. I guess the democrats claims that they don’t support terrorists just flew out the window.

Rep. Omar Called for Lighter Sentence for Men Who Tried to Join ISIS
One of your fellow rightwing nitwits/bigots already started a thread whining about this.
Seriously, Clayton, I've had enough of your shit. Now, you are kow-towing to ISIS, who were terrorists who burned people alive. You can go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

Libs on this forum are now defending a politician who wants to go easy on ISIS.

Disgusting.

Libs on this forum are now defending a politician who wants to go easy on ISIS.

Disgusting.
What’s amusing is they are always bloviating about Muslims not supporting terrorists. Yet all of the Muslims they have recently elected or made spokes people to their protests do infact support terrorists. Oops. It’s like they are so stupid they don’t even know what they blindly support.

How many Muslims are out there denouncing Muslim terrorism? You could shove them all in a telephone booth and still have room left over for a the guy making the telephone call.

Stop voting for our enemy....what is wrong with you people?.....

Anyone see this? And people actually voted for this traitor. I guess the democrats claims that they don’t support terrorists just flew out the window.

They should face firing squad.
Exactly. Which brings up another point. Apparently democrats DO like traitors. You know...since they always whine about confederate soldiers and all.

Hopefully someone learns to not vote any more muslims into office.
And to think they put this traitor on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
Be careful you have a lot on here that suck Muslims asses.

I have no use for the 7th century Cretans. They are demonic and their beliefs comes straight from satans ass crack.

One of your fellow rightwing nitwits/bigots already started a thread whining about this.
Seriously, Clayton, I've had enough of your shit. Now, you are kow-towing to ISIS, who were terrorists who burned people alive. You can go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

Clayton is probably a recruiter for them.

Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS

"Embattled congressional freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., once asked a judge to show leniency toward a group of Minnesota men accused of trying to join the Islamic State terror group."

A long-term prison sentence for one who chose violence to combat direct marginalization is a statement that our justice system misunderstands the guilty."

:wtf:

Oh, those poor misunderstood terrorists.

Out justice system just doesn't understand them and their desire to turn terrorist and kill as many of us as possible.

I see it now - the problem is not THEM...the problem is US and our lack of understanding....

Again.... :wtf:

Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS

Forum List

Back