🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

new 'muslim' rep. from Minnesota asks Court for mercy in sentencing 9 that wanted to join 'isis' / i

Obama never released the Taliban t for Bergdahl. Bergdahl was an excuse to let them go.

The Haqain Network took Bergdal and wanted cash. Barry gave them cash.

Barry knew he could release every peon terrorist in Gitmo EXCEPT the 5. So he used the Bergdahl situation as an excuse to free them.

Her district has been turned into a Somali shithole...I weep for Minneapolis.

In the Twin Cities the area is known as 'Little Somalia' and the violent crime rate there is extremely low.

Minnesota House District 60B is the largest Somali community in the US.

Obama never released the Taliban t for Bergdahl. Bergdahl was an excuse to let them go.

Barry knew he could release every peon terrorist in Gitmo EXCEPT the 5. So he used the Bergdahl situation as an excuse to free them.
Barry? Would that be Manilow or Goldwater? Goldwater is as dead as Trump`s wall.

Barry? Would that be Manilow or Goldwater? Goldwater is as dead as Trump`s wall.
You're not this stupid.

You're not this stupid.
Not really but I do like to ridicule sore losers that still haven`t gotten over Obama`s successful presidency. No indictments, no arrests and no Putin telling him to leave Syria. Insisting on calling him Barry makes you appear to be a pouting child.

You're not this stupid.
Not really but I do like to ridicule sore losers that still haven`t gotten over Obama`s successful presidency. No indictments, no arrests and no Putin telling him to leave Syria. Insisting on calling him Barry makes you appear to be a pouting child.
I stand corrected - you ARE that stupid.

BTW, Syria is just one of the two illegal wars your Nobel Peace Prize winner started. Obama ran weapons to ISIS and then committed an International War Crime by ordering the invasion of a sovereign nation without the permission of that nation's government or President.

For permission to invade from Vladimir, Barry gave him Crimea, uranium, TS data off of Hillary's illegal server, & 2 years of unchallenged 'interference' in the US.

You're not this stupid.
Why would Putin tell him to leave as long as he was cowering behind his red line ?

isis or 'islamic state ' . --- Rep. Ilhan Omar asks judge for compassion in ISIS recruit sentencing --- pretty neat eh . I believe that all are 'somali muslim' that she is asking 'mercy' or 'compassion' .
I believe that her actions are no different than any other Congress member's action when pleading for clemency or a reduced sentence...
----------------------------------------------- cool , well , i and others see how you think Moonglow so Thanks . But my main purpose in posting the / OP Info is to alert 'Americans' of the Dangers that are being imported and then elected to 'government' office in the USA Moonglow .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back