New news: Paul Pelosi opened door for police, then returned to attacker…NBC NEWS AND POLICE CONFIRM

Why are the Dems running away from this? I thought they were NOT homophobic.

Homophobic, sexist, racist...that doesn't matter. They'll always use those against someone if it furthers their agenda. Democrats are the Jihadists of the American political stage, and the end always justifies the means.

DePape let Pelosi go to the bathroom. Pelosi was given his privacy. So much so that he was able to dial 911.

Now if you were the husband of the Speaker of the House having a lover's quarrel with your gay prostitute, would you be calling 911 in the knowledge the whole world would find out?

You gullible maniacs really didn't think your gay bedtime story through.
If David DePape was a crazed MAGA REPUBLICAN, why would Paul Pelosi open the door for police, and then walk back to the attacker?

THAT MAKES NO SENSE! YOU WOULD STAY WITH THE POLICE!

Come on….Biden lied to the nation. DAVE DEPAPE IS NOT A RADICALIZED MAGA REPUBLICAN.

There was an "abandon ship" house dem meeting today about replacing Dykey Nancy...

NOBODY believes it and only Mossad here still push it

If you had to choose between him and Nancy; Who would you choose? 🤮

You touched on something here: What if he was hired to pound Nancy? Paul is old and perhaps has problems in that area. It wouldn't surprise me if was an employee to take her for a roll in the hay now and then. She put money into that ridiculous looking chest of hers for some reason. :eusa_shhh:

I stand by my story….this person knew Paul.

How does Paul GO AWAY FROM POLICE AND GO BACK TO THE ATTACKER?

HUH??!

You know, I want to give you the f-word, but in today's day and age, that is not allowed! So I will just say, you are pretty fucked up in the head, if that's what you think happened!

If David DePape was a crazed MAGA REPUBLICAN, why would Paul Pelosi open the door for police, and then walk back to the attacker?

THAT MAKES NO SENSE! YOU WOULD STAY WITH THE POLICE!

Come on….Biden lied to the nation. DAVE DEPAPE IS NOT A RADICALIZED MAGA REPUBLICAN.

"...he's a friend"

Forum List

Back