New news: Paul Pelosi opened door for police, then returned to attacker…NBC NEWS AND POLICE CONFIRM

I like to form opinions based on what is KNOWN and not assumed or narrative driven.
From what is KNOWN - most of my questions were surrounding how the hell did some random weirdo so easily break into the Speaker of the House's residence with no one knowing. Beyond shocking, and astronomically irresponsible of Capitol Police.
Now having heard police reports that -
1) Paul and the assailant had been alone for over 30 minutes before police arrived.
2) Paul opens the door, and instead of getting out of his home and going towards police, he instead returns to the attackers side. The Police then ask "what is going on?" and the attacker replies "everything is good". The Police had not yet seen the hammer. After DePape said this, a struggle ensues between Pelosi and DePape. Providing evidence that even though Pelosi knew DePape had a hammer - he still goes back and stands by him when police arrive???

That simply doesn't make any sense. And like I have always said - when something doesn't make sense - it means there is something you don't know - that would make it make sense.
And what is that?
It was set up and scripted.

The right wing nut jobs were obsessed with the "he's a friend" line and the new reports indicate that it was DePape who said he was a friend.

Now not a peep.

He certainly was no intruder, so if not a friend, what was he?

The last report I listened to stated that her home is under surveillance by the Capital police. Apparently they didn't see anything suspicious. The so-called intruder was there for a half-hour and the assault didn't take place until the police got there. It was Paul that answered the door when the local police arrived.

Instead of facing charges, Nancy wants him deported, otherwise known in this country as getting rid of the evidence. If he is charged and has to appear in court, he is going to have to testify what was going on there under oath, and for whatever reason, Piglosi doesn't want that testimony out in the public.

And when the bodycam footage, and Capitol security footage, and the 911 phone call are all released, and you find yourselves with sperm on your faces, you will discover your propagandists will have an urgent need to deflect your attention to another fairy tale yet to be determined.

Piglosi will do whatever is possible to make sure that doesn't happen, just like she made sure the over 1,000 hours of video of the 1/6 riot was not released to the public. The MSM will start to quickly bury the story starting next week which is perfect timing of the midterm election.

Outside of perhaps Fox, you'll never read anything more on the story again after this election.

If I hear one more lying media leftist say this dude had right wing mania I will get an attorney and sue them for media mal practice...

NBC did not issue a correction or retraction.

straight up delete.

SO FUCKING CORRUPT.

They should tell us what was wrong with the story. What facts were wrong?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back