New Obama ad-Julia

Bullshit. "Independent" people do not DEPEND on the government to pay their bills. Believe it or not there are plenty of successful people who did not attend a Race to the Top school and got a small business loan from a bank. And if Julia is so damn successful she can pay for her own damn birth control and pay off her college loans. People who pay off their debt need not worry about interest rates. Tricky math for liberals to comprehend.

Exactly. ^^^

NO. What needs to be changed is where it comes from. The FEDERAL Gubmint was never tasked under the Constitution to dole out charity. THAT was for the States and the private sector to decide.

*NEXT*

The Federal Government is tasked to look out for the General Welfare of "We the People"

such a warped and twisted view of the Federal Government to fit your alls agenda..

where is it written the WE THE PEOPLE was tasked to look out (with our hard earned monies) of YOU PEOPLE?

We are a society. The constitution lays the groundwork for our society. All great societies look out for the people as a whole

If you are only interested in yourself.......become a Libertarian

Bullshit rightwinger. "Independent" people do not DEPEND on the government to pay their bills. Believe it or not there are plenty of successful people who did not attend a Race to the Top school and got a small business loan from a bank. And if Julia is so damn successful she can pay for her own damn birth control and pay off her college loans. People who pay off their debt need not worry about interest rates. Tricky math for liberals to comprehend.

Of course they do..

You do, I do and especially the wealthiest one percent rely on the government to look out for their interests.

The Federal Government is tasked to look out for the General Welfare of "We the People"

such a warped and twisted view of the Federal Government to fit your alls agenda..

where is it written the WE THE PEOPLE was tasked to look out (with our hard earned monies) of YOU PEOPLE?

We are a society. The constitution lays the groundwork for our society. All great societies look out for the people as a whole

You're FULL OF CRAP...people died to get away from being FORCED into a (society) and came here to be INDIVIDUALS to make it ON THEIR OWN...You want to live in a closed society, go live in a commune and GIVE them all you monies while they dole some land for you tend to..

tumblr_kzuh8lcO9A1qa5z1ro1_500.jpg

You're FULL OF CRAP...people died to get away from being FORCED into a (society) and came here to be INDIVIDUALS to make it ON THEIR OWN...You want to live in a closed society, go live in a commune and GIVE them all you monies while they dole some land for you tend to..

RW is full of crap. All great societies that flourish beyond a couple hundred years are those where thier people are left ALONE to exercise thier liberty...and take CARE of thopse through charity that don't get it or cannot...

The Government stays OUT of the way.

Speak for yourself rw. The only similarity between Julia and I is our gender.

Actually, you receive more government support than Julia

As a public school teacher you are paid by the taxpayer, you received aid to attend school, get a diploma. You are covered by social security and Medicare. You have a healthcare plan that is supported by the taxpayers.

RW is full of crap. All great societies that flourish beyond a couple hundred years are those where thier people are left ALONE to exercise thier liberty...and take CARE of thopse through charity that don't get it or cannot...

Give me a single historical example

gee I thought that *I* wasn't worth the time?

Another LIE from you...or you want into my bloomers?

NEWS for ya fag boy? *I* don't swing that way. Find a pillow or some suitable substitute asswipe.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

gee I thought that *I* wasn't woth the time?

Another LIE from you...or you want into my bloomers?

NEWS for ya fag boy? *I* don't swing that way. Find a pillow or some suitable substitute asswipe.:eusa_hand:

As I thought....you got nothing

Forum List

Back