NEW POLL: Johnson Rises To 1st Place With Young Voters, Trump Last

>> New polling shows Gary Johnson getting 35% of the votes between the ages of 18-24. Coming in second place is Hillary Clinton with 30%. Jill Stein pulls ahead of Donald Trump, as she gets 14% and he gets 12% per the TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence Poll as posted by Investors.com. <<

Rump whipped by not just a girl but two girls :lol:

I'm still doubled over in laughter that Rump is polling a whopping one percent of black voters --- count 'em, one -- less than David Duke. :rofl:

Anybody who polls me on who I'm voting for, I'm telling them "Gary Johnson", just to help get his numbers up to where the Duopoly has to let him speak in the debates. And if he gets there I'm telling them "Jill Stein" to get her in. Etc etc etc. Baby steps.

I encourage young liberals in red states to vote green party. Pull our country to the left. Give a more liberal party more money power and influence!!!
I don't like all the crying and calling me selfish because I support a platform that won't let them tell me what to do with MY money. So.. I'm definitely NOT pro Green Party.. but I like the idea of steps as Pogo mentioned for Greeners...

Young Voters Favoring Gary Johnson - The Libertarian Republic
I encourage young liberals in red states to vote green party. Pull our country to the left. Give a more liberal party more money power and influ
I encourage young liberals in red states to vote green party. Pull our country to the left. Give a more liberal party more money power and influence!!!
green party is a bunch of fringe loonies
Maybe, but I like bits of their agenda. Same way you guys like libertarians and teabaggers.

I suggest you cons in blue States shouldn't waste your vote on trump. Vote for libertarians and tea baggers to give them more money and power.

I don't like all the crying and calling me selfish because I support a platform that won't let them tell me what to do with MY money. So.. I'm definitely NOT pro Green Party.. but I like the idea of steps as Pogo mentioned for Greeners...
This is a real strategy us liberals are going to use in red states. Why throw away your vote on hillary in a red state? Give the green or progressive party your vote.

If we do it right trump will win the popular vote but not the election.

We aren't advising this in Texas Arizona or Georgia because we could win those states this year

This is just hedonistic youth expecting no-rules policy.
Reality is that Johnson is no real libertarian. True libertarianism would be opposed to legal homo marriage and abortion being left exclusively to the woman, two positions Johnson supports. He's no libertarian.

Reality is that Johnson is no real libertarian. True libertarianism would be opposed to legal homo marriage and abortion being left exclusively to the woman, two positions Johnson supports. He's no libertarian.

Really.
And why would a Libertarian --- or any gummint official at all --- concern themselves with individuals' private affairs? Hm?

No, those are what we call "authoritarian" positions. Or if you prefer, "statist".

I did that in 2000.
Of course, I had the luxury of doing that as I was living in a locked-red state, which meant my vote for either of the Duopoly flavors would mean nothing. So I made it mean something.

Anybody who's in a locked-red or locked-blue state should do the same. It's the patriotic thing to do. With the electoral college bullshit, your red or blue vote, whether it's for or against the trend, means absolutely nothing anyway. Make it count for something.

Really.
And why would a Libertarian --- or any gummint official at all --- concern themselves with individuals' private affairs? Hm?

No, those are what we call "authoritarian" positions. Or if you prefer, "statist".
You have it backwards.
Legal marriage and women choosing on the basis of their gender what consequences are applied to a man are in fact gov-mandates beyond the realm of personal liberty.

Really.

You have it backwards.
Legal marriage and women choosing on the basis of their gender what consequences are applied to a man are in fact gov-mandates beyond the realm of personal liberty.

So you agree with me and thus reverse your earlier post.
And another one bites the dust.

Really.

You have it backwards.

So you agree with me and thus reverse your earlier post.
And another one bites the dust.
No, you just couldn't get your brainwashed brain around the initial point I made.
Legal marriage and a woman legally choosing what happens to another person or persons are absolutely NOT libertarian concepts. Once you grasp that, the conversation can continue. Until then, we have no discussion.

Forum List

Back