New Poll: Majority Of Trump Supporters Back Him NO MATTER WHAT

Biden bragged about breaking the law and Trump asked about it. Yeah politics as usual, democrats can do whatever.
Nope. Biden did not brag about breaking the law. You tards are parroting a total fabrication. Have you no self-respect, man? Why do you let your propagandists punk you like that?

Explain how this is NOT breaking the law and then bragging about it?

"I (Biden) looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

See the difference between people like YOU and me is I provide PROOF. You just make dumb ass comments!
Explain how that is breaking the law.

Shokin was a very corrupt General Prosectuor. The EU wanted him fired. The IMF wanted him fired. The Ukranian people wanted him fired. The US wanted him fired.

You have no crime, retard. What you don't get is that SHOKIN WAS THE CRIMINAL.

You've been punked by your propagandists.

Biden bragged about breaking the law and Trump asked about it. Yeah politics as usual, democrats can do whatever.
Nope. Biden did not brag about breaking the law. You tards are parroting a total fabrication. Have you no self-respect, man? Why do you let your propagandists punk you like that?
What did he brag about then?
He was bragging about getting rid of a criminal. Shokin.

All caught up now?

So not only did the EU want the Ukrainian prosecutor gone, not only did the Ukrainian legislature want the prosecutor gone, not only did Joe Biden want the prosecutor gone, so did the Republicans and Democrats of the US Congress: Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent, and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed. It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarchic cronyism prevalent in Russia. As such, we respectfully ask that you address the serious concerns raised by Minister Abromavi?ius‎. We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.

Last edited:

Explain how this is NOT breaking the law and then bragging about it?

"I (Biden) looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

See the difference between people like YOU and me is I provide PROOF. You just make dumb ass comments!

^Not an example of breaking the law. I know, it's complicated made unnecessarily so by a President and is sycophants.

So the Ukraine prosecutor who was investigating Biden's son's company that paid Biden's son $50,000/month was to be fired by Ukraine then...Biden says: If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money...Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.
That is definitely Quid pro quo... Fire the prosecutor investigating my son's company and Ukraine will get the money! That WILL BE INVESTIGATED if not already!
Wow. You've really been punked by your propagandists.

Burisma was investigated several years before Hunter Biden was hired. Dumbass.

The investigation was over.

If you had any self-respect whatsoever, you would not tolerate being so baldly lied to. But I would bet even money you will continue to parrot what you are told to parrot by the same propagandists who are punking you right now.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

You're welcome!

Democrats are beginning to flock to The President too, and beginning to attend his rallies. Left Tards are Dishonest, Bitter and Angry and Humorless.

Trump Rallies are Fun!

MAKE AMERICAN FUN AGAIN!

VOTE PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP in 2020!

Now watch these tards continue to parrot the lie they were told. This is how submissive they are. They haven't a shred of self-respect.

Maybe it's more accurate to say that democrats will remain angry and violent and attempt to remove the President "no matter what" the evidence indicates.

Democrats are beginning to flock to The President too, and beginning to attend his rallies. Left Tards are Dishonest, Bitter and Angry and Humorless.
There's that classic projection we have all come to recognize in pseudocons.

charlottesville-car-attack.jpg

Not sure exactly what kind of spin you are trying to deflect away from my comments, or why you cannot engage in a proper debate. Looks like a mob attacked a car, and the driver panicked. I hope both the people who attacked the car, and the driver were properly prosecuted, which is what happens in a country that lives by The Rule of Law. If he was an Illegal Immigrant, they probably gave him a free meal and a get out of jail card. What does your picture have to do with this discussion? Nothing. Just straight up trolling.

Were these the thugs The Clinton campaign paid to assault people at public gatherings? ANTIFA or someone else?

Not sure exactly what kind of spin you are trying to deflect away from my comments, or why you cannot engage in a proper debate. Looks like a mob attacked a car, and the driver panicked. I hope both the people who attacked the car, and the driver were properly prosecuted, which is what happens in a country that lives by The Rule of Law. If he was an Illegal Immigrant, they probably gave him a free meal and a get out of jail card. What does your picture have to do with this discussion? Nothing. Just straight up trolling.

Were these the thugs The Clinton campaign paid to assault people at public gatherings? ANTIFA or someone else?
Nice fairy tale, bro.

Nice fairy tale, bro.
The Fairy Tale is you believing you can stop the 2020 election from happening, and President, Donald J Trump from being elected again. American loves him, Democrats love him, Felons, Child Molesters, Political Criminals and You, hate him.

I hope you have stocked up on Ulcer Medications for 4 more years.

Alleged white supremacist arrested in thwarted synagogue attack in Colorado, FBI says

Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Wikipedia

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia

2019 El Paso shooting - Wikipedia

Shall I continue?

bomber-van.jpg
No one believes that Nut was mentally stable or even a Trump supporter. People who shoot up churches and synagogues are not conservatives. They are Leftist God Haters, and Jew Haters, just like you.
Reported for trolling the thread and refusing to address the topic and engage in discussion.

And dem
You can count me as one of those magnificent patriotic Trump supporters. Trump will win in a landslide this time around.

Poll: Majority of Trump Supporters Back Him No Matter What
ocrats just won in Virginia. I think you trumpsters are in for a rude awakening

Wrong

Democrats are in for a rude awakening

When the majority of higher logic men’s vote don’t count

Martial law will come with logic tests for voting
YOu crazy

You can count me as one of those magnificent patriotic Trump supporters. Trump will win in a landslide this time around.

A democrat just won Kentucky. This is not good for trump.
tenor.gif
This can't be good for Trump, right?

Independents can't be liking Trump.

A MAJORITY OF INDEPENDENTS BELIEVE TRUMP SHOULD BE IMPEACHED: POLL

So when you hear the corporate media saying voters will punish the Democrats for impeaching Trump, realize the media isn't liberal. It's corporate owned and controlled by deep state people who want Trump re elected.

Republicans put all their eggs in the no quid pro quo basket and now that that's a lie they are saying what Trump did was not impeachable. Of course it is. Extorting another country to lie for you to help you win an election?

A democrat just won Kentucky. This is not good for trump.

Wrong it’s very good for trump since he came to stop the unwise from voting in crooks

He set things up to bring martial law and then logic tests for voting

The Kentucky race was won against the majority of the more wise men

This then will now stop this crooked system with trumps martial law

And the majority of the men agrees and thst is what counts

Democrats flipped both houses of the Virginia legislature, made gains in statewide elections in the South, and may have even picked off a sitting Republican governor as Andy Beshear (D) declared victory over Gov. Matt Bevin in a close race in Kentucky.

Earlier this week, President Donald Trump said the outcome of the Kentucky gubernatorial race would send a “big message” about himself.

For once he's right.

Majority Of Trump Supporters Back Him NO MATTER WHAT

And righties take offense when they're referred to as a cult.

what they all know but won’t admit is that speaking I’ll of their master will mean they will be ostracized

Forum List

Back