New Poll: Majority Of Trump Supporters Back Him NO MATTER WHAT

TRUMP is the best president to come along in my 55 years of being aware of PRESIDENTIAL Politics .

I don't know, bragging about supporting a politician no matter what makes you a sheep.
-------------------------------------------- maybe Happy but with politics as they are it only makes sense to support the PRESIDENT / Leader that supports ME and those like ME . And I see that guy as being the TRUMP HJoy . What LOSER or WHO do you support having the Reins of power HJoy
??
Please please don't let them do this to me lol

TRUMP is the best president to come along in my 55 years of being aware of PRESIDENTIAL Politics .
wow, you win:
ujokblm54sw31.png

Give us a list of names of democrats who stopped backing Obama because he crossed the line?

What line did he cross? Who said they would follow Obama no matter what he did? If you can find someone I'd call them idiots too.
You all backed Obama no matter what. After it was proven he relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed. You still supported him.

Oh, grey sad rainbow, Obama didn't alienate his allies and play kissy face with dictators and scum bags. He didn't ask foreign governments to help him in his own election. Obama wasn't perfect, like any other president far from it. So, I wouldn't proclaim everlasting support for him no matter what he did, that's the stuff of moronic sycophants who gave up on this country in exchange for anger and hate. Good little Germans the lot of you are.
Obama wanted Putin to wait till after the election so he could do more for him, and you are still making excuses for him. Thanks for proving my point.

you're still using a tired old video from years ago. tell you what - what EXACTLY did obama do for putey poot.... in exchange for what?

list all the examples you can,if you please. in the meantime - i'll give YOU some examples:

kicked roooskie spies outa the country, imposed sanctions, & closed down their compounds.
One silly was the nuke agreement. Obama would get rid of most of our nuclear missies and let Putin decide what he would do. You really don't have a good memory. Do you?

Give us a list of names of democrats who stopped backing Obama because he crossed the line?

What line did he cross? Who said they would follow Obama no matter what he did? If you can find someone I'd call them idiots too.
You all backed Obama no matter what. After it was proven he relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed. You still supported him.

Oh, grey sad rainbow, Obama didn't alienate his allies and play kissy face with dictators and scum bags. He didn't ask foreign governments to help him in his own election. Obama wasn't perfect, like any other president far from it. So, I wouldn't proclaim everlasting support for him no matter what he did, that's the stuff of moronic sycophants who gave up on this country in exchange for anger and hate. Good little Germans the lot of you are.
Obama wanted Putin to wait till after the election so he could do more for him, and you are still making excuses for him. Thanks for proving my point.

See what I mean? That's politics as usual, it's ugly.

Trump takes it to a whole new level. He tells us all in spite of what our own government says that he believes Putin didn't at the very least try to influence our election. He's slow walked sanctions against Russia that Congress approved. He's held back aid to our own ally fighting against Russia trying to dig up dirt on a potential political rival. Backed out of Syria which is exactly what Russia wanted and they even took over our own bases. Can you believe that? Russian troops in American military bases, crazy. Oh, and getting kicked out of the G8 because of invading Crimea Trump is now trying to get Russia back in, in spite of doing absolutely nothing to earn it's membership.

In light of that, what did Obama do? He said after the election he'd have more flexibility to negotiate on a missile defense treaty. Negotiate, not give in like Trump seems to have. Get your priorities straight, Sheep.
Biden bragged about breaking the law and Trump asked about it. Yeah politics as usual, democrats can do whatever.

you're still using a tired old video from years ago. tell you what - what EXACTLY did obama do for putey poot.... in exchange for what?

list all the examples you can,if you please. in the meantime - i'll give YOU some examples:

kicked roooskie spies outa the country, imposed sanctions, & closed down their compounds.
One silly was the nuke agreement. Obama would get rid of most of our nuclear missies and let Putin decide what he would do. You really don't have a good memory. Do you?

Funny how that didn't happen.

Biden bragged about breaking the law and Trump asked about it. Yeah politics as usual, democrats can do whatever.
Nope. Biden did not brag about breaking the law. You tards are parroting a total fabrication. Have you no self-respect, man? Why do you let your propagandists punk you like that?

See what I mean? That's politics as usual, it's ugly.

Trump takes it to a whole new level. He tells us all in spite of what our own government says that he believes Putin didn't at the very least try to influence our election. He's slow walked sanctions against Russia that Congress approved. He's held back aid to our own ally fighting against Russia trying to dig up dirt on a potential political rival. Backed out of Syria which is exactly what Russia wanted and they even took over our own bases. Can you believe that? Russian troops in American military bases, crazy. Oh, and getting kicked out of the G8 because of invading Crimea Trump is now trying to get Russia back in, in spite of doing absolutely nothing to earn it's membership.

In light of that, what did Obama do? He said after the election he'd have more flexibility to negotiate on a missile defense treaty. Negotiate, not give in like Trump seems to have. Get your priorities straight, Sheep.

No, Biden did not brag about breaking the law.

Obama killed a border patrol agent when he smuggled guns to drug lords.

Then, Obama killed four Americans including our ambassador to Libya when he refused to authorize a rescue operation during a terrorist attack.

What's Trump guilty of?

Asking a foreign leader to investigate a corrupt American politician.

Obviously you never read the:
H. Rept. 114-848 - FINAL REPORT OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON THE EVENTS SURROUNDING THE 2012 TERRORIST ATTACK IN BENGHAZI
H. Rept. 114-848 - FINAL REPORT OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON THE EVENTS SURROUNDING THE 2012 TERRORIST ATTACK IN BENGHAZI
Go ahead and find where is says anything about "Obama killed four Americans including our ambassador to Libya when he refused to authorize a rescue operation during a terrorist attack."
Actually it says nothing even remotely close to that. The main folks responsible for the four deaths were the military and intelligence. No matter how hard the Benghazi GOP lead committees tried to stick it to Obama and Clinton they came up with basically a nothing-burger. Obama and Clinton received a minor slap on the hands for being in the same room as those making the decisions.
It's like Obama's bin Laden kill and Trump's Badhdadi kill, neither one really did anything, but they both sang praises about themselves and didn't really deserve anything.
The red cross even knew to get their people out of Bengazi. That's the problem when we had a president that found out about major world events on the eleven o'clock news.

"That's the problem when we had a president that found out about major world events on the eleven o'clock news"-jknowgood

Are you describing Trump? Well, we actually agree on something.

I don't know, bragging about supporting a politician no matter what makes you a sheep.
What line was that?

This line:
Obama asks Medvedev THIS QUID PRO QUO for Obama's re-election...
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
(QUO...Obama has more flexibility...)
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

WHAT THEN is the difference?
Trump asked a favor BUT never promised "MORE FLEXIBILITY"!!!

No, that's not a quid pro quo, you dolt. :21:

"Hey, can you give me more space. Sure, I'll give you more space" <----not a quid pro quo.

Of course idiots like you think Obama meant "give me more outer space"! Dumb shit!
He was asking Medvedev to ask Putin..."don't do anything that will detract from my re-election...and after I'm re-elected I'll be MORE flexible in giving you what YOU want"..
I mean it is extremely obvious to anyone with a ounce of intelligence that Obama was asking Putin.."don't do anything that will harm
my re-election because I'll be able to give Putin more latitude in what he wants to do"!

What line was that?

This line:
President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

"Hey, can you give me more space. Sure, I'll give you more space" <----not a quid pro quo.

Of course idiots like you think Obama meant "give me more outer space"! Dumb shit!
He was asking Medvedev to ask Putin..."don't do anything that will detract from my re-election...and after I'm re-elected I'll be MORE flexible in giving you what YOU want"..
I mean it is extremely obvious to anyone with a ounce of intelligence that Obama was asking Putin.."don't do anything that will harm
my re-election because I'll be able to give Putin more latitude in what he wants to do"!

He was saying to Russia he can't negotiate on the treaty before the election. OK. What he didn't do is hold up money approved by Congress in exchange for 'investigating' or at least publicly stating there was an investigation into his political rival.

Nope. Biden did not brag about breaking the law. You tards are parroting a total fabrication. Have you no self-respect, man? Why do you let your propagandists punk you like that?

Explain how this is NOT breaking the law and then bragging about it?

"I (Biden) looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

See the difference between people like YOU and me is I provide PROOF. You just make dumb ass comments!

If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

See the difference between people like YOU and me is I provide PROOF. You just make dumb ass comments!

^Not an example of breaking the law. I know, it's complicated made unnecessarily so by a President and is sycophants.

What line was that?

This line:

He was saying to Russia he can't negotiate on the treaty before the election. OK. What he didn't do is hold up money approved by Congress in exchange for 'investigating' or at least publicly stating there was an investigation into his political rival.

FACTS... where are your links to substantiate your "guesses"???

By 2010, this tribal connection resulted in President Obama quietly transferring millions of U.S. tax dollars to Odinga’s government, including $2 million to convince Kenyan voters to vote for a new constitutio

During Israel’s 2015 elections, the Obama administration — led by Secretary of State John Kerry — illegally intervened when they attempted to defeat the reelection of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by covertly funneling State Department grants to opposition groups. The Obama administration detested Netanyahu due to his refusal to cave into Palestinian demands, a group that even refused to recognize the existence of Israel.

The government watchdog group, Judicial Watch, obtained government documents that “show the U.S. government has quietly spent millions of taxpayer dollars to destabilize the democratically elected, center-right government in Macedonia by colluding with leftwing, billionaire philanthropist George Soros.” Indeed, Obama’s ambassador to Macedonia, Jeff Baily, worked to funnel millions of dollars from the State Department and USAID to groups created by Soros which were, according to JW, working to overthrow the conservative government.

One explanation for the abrupt attack on Libya was that Gaddafi was a rival to the Saudis over the leadership of the Islamic faith and since the Saudis had contributed at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation, Secretary Clinton had, as usual, a money motive to intervene in Libya.

Obama’s Meddling in Foreign Elections: Six Examples | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

^Not an example of breaking the law. I know, it's complicated made unnecessarily so by a President and is sycophants.

So the Ukraine prosecutor who was investigating Biden's son's company that paid Biden's son $50,000/month was to be fired by Ukraine then...Biden says: If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money...Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.
That is definitely Quid pro quo... Fire the prosecutor investigating my son's company and Ukraine will get the money! That WILL BE INVESTIGATED if not already!

So the Ukraine prosecutor who was investigating Biden's son's company that paid Biden's son $50,000/month was to be fired by Ukraine then...Biden says: If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money...Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.
That is definitely Quid pro quo... Fire the prosecutor investigating my son's company and Ukraine will get the money!

He wasn't investigating corruption though. The EU, United States, anti-corruption Ukrainian officials and the IMF all wanted this guy out because he was corrupt. Plus Biden wasn't even at the company during the time it was being investigated.

It seems kind of insulting to use the phrase "no matter what" when the economy is thriving, the Country is at relative peace, unemployment is at a historic low and the DOW is in record territory. It seems to me that it's more accurate to say that the crazy angry left hates the President "no matter what".

Forum List

Back