New Poll: Majority Of Trump Supporters Back Him NO MATTER WHAT

Poor baby, Obama has never committed a crime. If you think he has then blame the GOP for doing nothing about it.
Congrats for showing off your Common Core-based education, snowflake.

1. There is a huge difference between not COMMITTING a crime and not BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE for doing so.

2. You are trying to blame the GOP for Obama committing crimes?

3. You are attempting to blame the GOP for not holding Obama appropriately accountable for his crimes despite the fact that it was Obama who 'owned' the DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI, and Intel Community?

Bwuhahahahaha!
the DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI, and Intel Community?
Where would America be without them??? Is that what trump and his sheep are gunning for?
All of those agencies know who ALL of the subversives are. Let the bad times roll and the survival of them will be more important then you. You are to busy playing politics to take notice. Losing unalienable rights and not caring is the way to being chattel. The modern slaver knows the psyche ways of doing it. And doing it well.

Can you see Trump going to KY to support McConnell and begging again ""Please please don't let those nasty Dems do it to me Again "",,,,,,,and KY says UP YOURS you moron

What are you blabbering about, Trump won Kentucky by 30 points he obliterated the Dems.
keep living in the past blues Trumps ass is grass and Dems are the lawnmower

Based on what fantasy? Fair warning I have already looked into the Kentucky race, push your false narrative further and I'll be forced to make you look the fool and run home to your momma.

Uh-huh, this is the same sort of arrogance and smugness that allowed Donny to stomp your silly asses-D in 2016.

Keep that up and we'll all be treated to a repeat of those delicious YouTube videos of left wing dingbats flipping the fuck out after the election in 2020.

:popcorn:

You all backed Obama no matter what. After it was proven he relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed. You still supported him.

the (R) governor dude who just lost in kentucky wanted to get rid of the expanded medicaid kentuckians enjoyed; some never having had health insurance before....

why do you suppose they voted him out?
If Obama care is so great why are all the democrats running on healthcare?

to keep it, improve on it, & outright go beyond it. why do you think the house flipped in 2018? all them thar town halls revealed what was a driving force in that flip.

the ACA is in the courts right now, being decided on whether or not to rule the whole thing as unconstitutional & it's freaking the hell outa people who need it.

the ONE big thing about the freak out - is how trumpco wants to get rid of the pre existing condition protection. who do you know that doesn't have one?
So you admit, Obama care was a failure? It was Obama's biggest achievement. Proves he was the worst president ever.

haaaaaaaa you got THAT from my response? obamacare isn't a failure - it simply didn't go far enough, but it is a start. i know plenty of people using it & they are grateful they have it. if it was such a failure - why did people show up to make sure they can keep it?

i noticed how you didn't answer the Q about pre existing conditions.
Funny I don't see any Democrat running on improving Obama care. You mean you were forced to buy insurance for pre existing conditions. Even if you cannot afford the deductible?

Poor baby, Obama has never committed a crime. If you think he has then blame the GOP for doing nothing about it.
Congrats for showing off your Common Core-based education, snowflake.

1. There is a huge difference between not COMMITTING a crime and not BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE for doing so.

2. You are trying to blame the GOP for Obama committing crimes?

3. You are attempting to blame the GOP for not holding Obama appropriately accountable for his crimes despite the fact that it was Obama who 'owned' the DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI, and Intel Community?

Bwuhahahahaha!
the DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI, and Intel Community?
Where would America be without them??? Is that what trump and his sheep are gunning for?
All of those agencies know who ALL of the subversives are. Let the bad times roll and the survival of them will be more important then you. You are to busy playing politics to take notice. Losing unalienable rights and not caring is the way to being chattel. The modern slaver knows the psyche ways of doing it. And doing it well.

^Complete and total paranoid, conspiratorial horseshit.

Uh-huh, this is the same sort of arrogance and smugness that allowed Donny to stomp your silly asses-D in 2016.

Keep that up and we'll all be treated to a repeat of those delicious YouTube videos of left wing dingbats flipping the fuck out after the election in 2020.

foxy have no fear Whomever the DEM candidate is ,he or she WILL visit Wiscon Penn and Mich and I expect a complete turn around there from the narrow margins trump won by in 2016

I would have thought a Democrat would have posted this poll to illustrate what has become of the Republican Party.

Martial law is all set to come

This comes because of the higher logic men’s vote don’t count. Because of lower logics brainwashed minds electing crooks

you gotta brush up on american law, sergi.

Yes

That’s why the founders would not let women vote

And gave the guns to the people to over throw the changed crooked system

And now trump
Is all set to bring martial law

the founding fathers also thought it was cool to own people. the great thing about our constitution, serg - is it is a living document. built in safeguards that allow it to be amended as times change.

Owning children by the wise saves the children
Same with any unwise

I would have thought a Democrat would have posted this poll to illustrate what has become of the Republican Party.

Martial law is all set to come

This comes because of the higher logic men’s vote don’t count. Because of lower logics brainwashed minds electing crooks

you gotta brush up on american law, sergi.

Yes

That’s why the founders would not let women vote

And gave the guns to the people to over throw the changed crooked system

And now trump
Is all set to bring martial law

the founding fathers also thought it was cool to own people. the great thing about our constitution, serg - is it is a living document. built in safeguards that allow it to be amended as times change.

Giving the guns was to get the wise to revolt and take down the crooked govt

The founders did not let women vote in order to save the nation

foxy have no fear Whomever the DEM candidate is ,he or she WILL visit Wiscon Penn and Mich and I expect a complete turn around there from the narrow margins trump won by in 2016

LOL, why would I have any fear? I don't give a damn which crime family prevails in the next farce we call an "election", since no matter which gang of criminals win, the sheeple lose.

I just want to see some more hilarious post-election YouTube videos.

"Ob-la di, ob-la-da, life goes on, bra
La-la, how the life goes on
" -- The Beatles, Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da

Majority Of Trump Supporters Back Him NO MATTER WHAT is pretty much is on par with saying a flying airplane stays up in the air until it either safely lands or crashes. The thought brings to mind those Raiders fans that stuck with the team through their years in LA and will continue to root for them after their departure to LV. I'm not a fan of Trump or the Raiders but have nothing against either.

What I do find stupid is the poll cited in article and article itself. Another way I find it meaningless is based on the poll results the majority of Trump supporters would back him if he nationalized healthcare? Went against his party and backed amnesty? I doubt it.

The past shows the future

Women will be stopped from voting unless they pass a logic test

I don't know, bragging about supporting a politician no matter what makes you a sheep.
Give us a list of names of democrats who stopped backing Obama because he crossed the line?
What line was that?

This line:
Obama asks Medvedev THIS QUID PRO QUO for Obama's re-election...
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
(QUO...Obama has more flexibility...)
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

WHAT THEN is the difference?
Trump asked a favor BUT never promised "MORE FLEXIBILITY"!!!

I don't know, bragging about supporting a politician no matter what makes you a sheep.
-------------------------------------------- maybe Happy but with politics as they are it only makes sense to support the PRESIDENT / Leader that supports ME and those like ME . And I see that guy as being the TRUMP HJoy . What LOSER or WHO do you support having the Reins of power HJoy
??

Give us a list of names of democrats who stopped backing Obama because he crossed the line?
What line was that?

This line:
Obama asks Medvedev THIS QUID PRO QUO for Obama's re-election...
President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
(QUO...Obama has more flexibility...)
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

WHAT THEN is the difference?
Trump asked a favor BUT never promised "MORE FLEXIBILITY"!!!

No, that's not a quid pro quo, you dolt. :21:

"Hey, can you give me more space. Sure, I'll give you more space" <----not a quid pro quo.

-------------------------------------------- maybe Happy but with politics as they are it only makes sense to support the PRESIDENT / Leader that supports ME and those like ME . And I see that guy as being the TRUMP HJoy . WHO do you support having the Reins of power HJoy
??

Another brilliant one arguing something nobody said.

The OP supports Trump no matter what.

Forum List

Back