New Poll: Majority Of Trump Supporters Back Him NO MATTER WHAT

Yah, we've always known that these people were immune to facts.

Nothing new.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

If Trump is going to lose, then why does his war chest have $165,671,189 and Burr Knee only $73,797,153, warren $60,049,476, Buttjigjig $50,936,509 and Bidink only $36,760,280? Hmmm, come on, tell me. The money came from doners. What does that tell you numbnutz?
To answer that question accurately, one needs a summary-level breakdown of the sources of such funding...

For example, if 60-70% of Drumpf's war-chest comes from Big Business, vs. small-time private donors, then...

You can count me as one of those magnificent patriotic Trump supporters. Trump will win in a landslide this time around.

Poll: Majority of Trump Supporters Back Him No Matter What
Quite believable.

Fortunately, the base, the core of Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers does not constitute a majority of the US voting public.

Vast legions of
Reagan Trump Democrats will be flipping polarity again in 2020, given Trump's misadventures and misbehavior.

Arrogant, amoral, autocratic Robber Baron presidencies are not to be endured nor sustained in this country.

LOL you fools are going to lose, again. If anything we hate Democrats even more than we did in 2016.

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose.png

The Democratic party leader

pelosi-stupid.jpg

I would have thought a Democrat would have posted this poll to illustrate what has become of the Republican Party.

Martial law is all set to come

This comes because of the higher logic men’s vote don’t count. Because of lower logics brainwashed minds electing crooks

you gotta brush up on american law, sergi.

Yes

That’s why the founders would not let women vote

And gave the guns to the people to over throw the changed crooked system

And now trump
Is all set to bring martial law
Will you be angry with Trump if he chooses not to bring martial law?

It's his decision.

Look he started this from the beginning to bring martial law

He set all this up to make his martial law work. He has the right people on his side

If Trump is going to lose, then why does his war chest have $165,671,189 and Burr Knee only $73,797,153, warren $60,049,476, Buttjigjig $50,936,509 and Bidink only $36,760,280? Hmmm, come on, tell me. The money came from doners. What does that tell you numbnutz?

The left claims Trump will lose...while desperately trying to impeach him so they don't have to run against him. :auiqs.jpg:

I would have thought a Democrat would have posted this poll to illustrate what has become of the Republican Party.

This comes because of the higher logic men’s vote don’t count. Because of lower logics brainwashed minds electing crooks

Yes

And now trump

It's his decision.

He set all this up to make his martial law work. He has the right people on his side
Okay, so let's say he decides not to do it.

Will you be angry with him?

I don't know, bragging about supporting a politician no matter what makes you a sheep.
Give us a list of names of democrats who stopped backing Obama because he crossed the line?

What line did he cross? Who said they would follow Obama no matter what he did? If you can find someone I'd call them idiots too.
You all backed Obama no matter what. After it was proven he relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed. You still supported him.

the (R) governor dude who just lost in kentucky wanted to get rid of the expanded medicaid kentuckians enjoyed; some never having had health insurance before....

why do you suppose they voted him out?
If Obama care is so great why are all the democrats running on healthcare?

to keep it, improve on it, & outright go beyond it. why do you think the house flipped in 2018? all them thar town halls revealed what was a driving force in that flip.

the ACA is in the courts right now, being decided on whether or not to rule the whole thing as unconstitutional & it's freaking the hell outa people who need it.

the ONE big thing about that freak out - is how trumpco wants to get rid of the pre existing condition protection. who do you know that doesn't have one?

To answer that question accurately, one needs a summary-level breakdown of the sources of such funding...

For example, if 60-70% of Drumpf's war-chest comes from Big Business, vs. small-time private donors, then...

Trumps power comes from the majority of men same as Andrew Jackson .. this cannot be stopped

Like we lost in KY ?? A state your moron won by 30% in 2016?? Don't you get it Blues?? Trump the morons reign is over ,,In 10 years you won't admit you voted for him Like the Germans said after Hitler,,,"we didn't know""

LMAO let me guess, its an anti Trump wave :auiqs.jpg: one race :auiqs.jpg: your desperation is delicious.

not a wave - that will be next year. again. but it sure was one helluva wake up call - given how trump won bigley in 2016, stumped the night before the election & the (R) governor

L-O-S-T.

LMAO by you and who's army, Elizabeth Warren's? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

we got the house.... remember? the senate has a whole lotta (R) seats up fer grabs this time around. turtleboy is very VERY unpopular in his own little kentucky & ummm.... well... guess what just happened.

You got nothing fool we extended our lead in the Senate, own the White House and SCOTUS. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

Give us a list of names of democrats who stopped backing Obama because he crossed the line?

What line did he cross? Who said they would follow Obama no matter what he did? If you can find someone I'd call them idiots too.
You all backed Obama no matter what. After it was proven he relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed. You still supported him.

the (R) governor dude who just lost in kentucky wanted to get rid of the expanded medicaid kentuckians enjoyed; some never having had health insurance before....

to keep it, improve on it, & outright go beyond it. why do you think the house flipped in 2018? all them thar town halls revealed what was a driving force in that flip.

the ACA is in the courts right now, being decided on whether or not to rule the whole thing as unconstitutional & it's freaking the hell outa people who need it.

the ONE big thing about the freak out - is how trumpco wants to get rid of the pre existing condition protection. who do you know that doesn't have one?

The men’s vote did not flip

It’s their votes that count

You can count me as one of those magnificent patriotic Trump supporters. Trump will win in a landslide this time around. Poll: Majority of Trump Supporters Back Him No Matter What

I STILL BACK DONALD TRUMP, DESPITE:
  • His wanting to protect our borders.
  • His wanting to make America stronger.
  • His desire to strengthen our trade in the world.
  • His refusal to not chuck our economy over an unproven theory.
  • His filling the Supreme Court with stout Constitutionalists.
  • His defending the Church and the 2nd Amendment.
  • His belief that it is OK to be white.
  • His trying to clean up corruption in Washington.
  • His being a political outsider.
  • His being unabashedly pro-American.
I know Trump is a sucky politician. He's not a great speaker, orator or statesman. That is why I back him! Because he's real! He says unpopular things because he believes them right, not because they poll well, he has balls, he doesn't back down, and he says what he thinks and does what he believes is right.
In time you won't admit you supported him

It’s the majority of the men that supports trump and the majority of women not supporting trump

So this is war between men and women

Guess who will win easily ??

You've never had sex, have you?

Everyone shuns him/her but definitely a woman hater.

Are you sure that the money didn`t come from Rudy`s Russian goons? Perhaps you`ve been on a different planet for the last few years and you really don`t have a clue.

the ONE big thing about the freak out - is how trumpco wants to get rid of the pre existing condition protection. who do you know that doesn't have one?
So you admit, Obama care was a failure? It was Obama's biggest achievement. Proves he was the worst president ever.

Yes

And now trump

It's his decision.

Okay, so let's say he decides not to do it.

Will you be angry with him?

He has already set this in stone

Invest in conservative stock now
Take your money out if liberal stock
What would be examples of "conservative stock"?

Chick fil a

Boycott wars will start first

Trumps supporters from
The polls have the higher net worth

So they have room to even lose money to do boycott wars
Chick Fil A is private.

Anything else?

Mac

Do you know this type jerry springer websites will be stopped because it lowers productivity and GDP scores

Debating people with too low of logic brings no help and just wastes time and brings down productiveness and Progress. So this here will be stopped on the internet

GDP scores? is that the roooskie version of the SAT?

You can count me as one of those magnificent patriotic Trump supporters. Trump will win in a landslide this time around.

Poll: Majority of Trump Supporters Back Him No Matter What

He defiantly has the majority of the men and that is what will count .. unwise voters will be stopped from electing crooks by the majority of men

he just stumped for the (R) loser in one of the reddest states in america - - - kentucky. that should give you a clue that you need to change the needle, cause it's skipping bigley.

No

Trump won the men’s vote and that is what counts

Martial
Law is coming now to stop the unwise women voting in of crooks

actually, donny won the electoral college & only about 75K actual votes.

a WOMAN beat him by about 3,000,000 votes in popularity. something the big orange man baby threw hissy fits over for months.

Last edited:
I don't know, bragging about supporting a politician no matter what makes you a sheep.

But nothing trumps mass murder of babies

So no democrat should ever be elected no matter what a republican has done

don'tcha worry - - that is another issue that will be a driving force for women folk.

besides - abortion is perfectly legal in russia - ain't it sergi? why don't you protest that to uncle vlad?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back