New Poll: Majority Of Trump Supporters Back Him NO MATTER WHAT

You can count me as one of those magnificent patriotic Trump supporters. Trump will win in a landslide this time around.

Poll: Majority of Trump Supporters Back Him No Matter What

That's the saddest thing I ever heard.

It just screams cult.

Trump has already won in a landslide the most powerful group ever

The white men

That then brings martial law that they will win easily and then stop the unwise from voting in of crooks

That's the spirit, comrade! Advocate dictatorship! Show the garden-variety cultists what a True-Trumper believes.

I don't know, bragging about supporting a politician no matter what makes you a sheep.
Give us a list of names of democrats who stopped backing Obama because he crossed the line?

What line did he cross? Who said they would follow Obama no matter what he did? If you can find someone I'd call them idiots too.
You all backed Obama no matter what. After it was proven he relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed. You still supported him.

the (R) governor dude who just lost in kentucky wanted to get rid of the expanded medicaid kentuckians enjoyed; some never having had health insurance before....

why do you suppose they voted him out?

You can count me as one of those magnificent patriotic Trump supporters. Trump will win in a landslide this time around. Poll: Majority of Trump Supporters Back Him No Matter What

I STILL BACK DONALD TRUMP, DESPITE:
  • His wanting to protect our borders.
  • His wanting to make America stronger.
  • His desire to strengthen our trade in the world.
  • His refusal to not chuck our economy over an unproven theory.
  • His filling the Supreme Court with stout Constitutionalists.
  • His defending the Church and the 2nd Amendment.
  • His belief that it is OK to be white.
  • His trying to clean up corruption in Washington.
  • His being a political outsider.
  • His being unabashedly pro-American.
I know Trump is a sucky politician. He's not a great speaker, orator or statesman. That is why I back him! Because he's real! He says unpopular things because he believes them right, not because they poll well, he has balls, he doesn't back down, and he says what he thinks and does what he believes is right.
In time you won't admit you supported him

It’s the majority of the men that supports trump and the majority of women not supporting trump

So this is war between men and women

Guess who will win easily ??

You've never had sex, have you?

Don’t be foolish

The highest logic gets the correct balance without the harm

Some may call these PLAYERS. But they are only players because of the corrupt system

Like we lost in KY ?? A state your moron won by 30% in 2016?? Don't you get it Blues?? Trump the morons reign is over ,,In 10 years you won't admit you voted for him Like the Germans said after Hitler,,,"we didn't know""

LMAO let me guess, its an anti Trump wave :auiqs.jpg: one race :auiqs.jpg: your desperation is delicious.

not a wave - that will be next year. again. but it sure was one helluva wake up call - given how trump won bigley in 2016, stumped the night before the election & the (R) governor

L-O-S-T.

I don't know, bragging about supporting a politician no matter what makes you a sheep.
Give us a list of names of democrats who stopped backing Obama because he crossed the line?

What line did he cross? Who said they would follow Obama no matter what he did? If you can find someone I'd call them idiots too.
You all backed Obama no matter what. After it was proven he relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed. You still supported him.

the (R) governor dude who just lost in kentucky wanted to get rid of the expanded medicaid kentuckians enjoyed; some never having had health insurance before....

But nothing trumps mass murder of babies

So no democrat should ever be elected no matter what a republican has done

Obama killed a border patrol agent when he smuggled guns to drug lords.

Then, Obama killed four Americans including our ambassador to Libya when he refused to authorize a rescue operation during a terrorist attack.

What's Trump guilty of?

Asking a foreign leader to investigate a corrupt American politician.

Obviously you never read the:
H. Rept. 114-848 - FINAL REPORT OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON THE EVENTS SURROUNDING THE 2012 TERRORIST ATTACK IN BENGHAZI
H. Rept. 114-848 - FINAL REPORT OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON THE EVENTS SURROUNDING THE 2012 TERRORIST ATTACK IN BENGHAZI
Go ahead and find where is says anything about "Obama killed four Americans including our ambassador to Libya when he refused to authorize a rescue operation during a terrorist attack."
Actually it says nothing even remotely close to that. The main folks responsible for the four deaths were the military and intelligence. No matter how hard the Benghazi GOP lead committees tried to stick it to Obama and Clinton they came up with basically a nothing-burger. Obama and Clinton received a minor slap on the hands for being in the same room as those making the decisions.
It's like Obama's bin Laden kill and Trump's Badhdadi kill, neither one really did anything, but they both sang praises about themselves and didn't really deserve anything.
The red cross even knew to get their people out of Bengazi. That's the problem when we had a president that found out about major world events on the eleven o'clock news.

Like we lost in KY ?? A state your moron won by 30% in 2016?? Don't you get it Blues?? Trump the morons reign is over ,,In 10 years you won't admit you voted for him Like the Germans said after Hitler,,,"we didn't know""

LMAO let me guess, its an anti Trump wave :auiqs.jpg: one race :auiqs.jpg: your desperation is delicious.

not a wave - that will be next year. again. but it sure was one helluva wake up call - given how trump won bigley in 2016, stumped the night before the election & the (R) governor

L-O-S-T.

LMAO by you and who's army, Elizabeth Warren's? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

If Obama care is so great why are all the democrats running on healthcare?

But but but but but…:eusa_think:

You can count me as one of those magnificent patriotic Trump supporters. Trump will win in a landslide this time around.

Poll: Majority of Trump Supporters Back Him No Matter What
Quite believable.

Fortunately, the base, the core of Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers does not constitute a majority of the US voting public.

Vast legions of
Reagan Trump Democrats will be flipping polarity again in 2020, given Trump's misadventures and misbehavior.

Arrogant, amoral, autocratic Robber Baron presidencies are not to be endured nor sustained in this country.

LOL you fools are going to lose, again. If anything we hate Democrats even more than we did in 2016.

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose.png

I would have thought a Democrat would have posted this poll to illustrate what has become of the Republican Party.

Martial law is all set to come

This comes because of the higher logic men’s vote don’t count. Because of lower logics brainwashed minds electing crooks

you gotta brush up on american law, sergi.

Yes

That’s why the founders would not let women vote

And gave the guns to the people to over throw the changed crooked system

And now trump
Is all set to bring martial law

But but but but but…:eusa_think:
The usual liberal response. Tell me if Obama care was so great, why are democrats still running on healthcare?

If Trump is going to lose, then why does his war chest have $165,671,189 and Burr Knee only $73,797,153, warren $60,049,476, Buttjigjig $50,936,509 and Bidink only $36,760,280? Hmmm, come on, tell me. The money came from doners. What does that tell you numbnutz?

I would have thought a Democrat would have posted this poll to illustrate what has become of the Republican Party.

Martial law is all set to come

This comes because of the higher logic men’s vote don’t count. Because of lower logics brainwashed minds electing crooks

you gotta brush up on american law, sergi.

Yes

That’s why the founders would not let women vote

And gave the guns to the people to over throw the changed crooked system

And now trump
Is all set to bring martial law
Will you be angry with Trump if he chooses not to bring martial law?

It's his decision.

L-O-S-T.

LMAO by you and who's army, Elizabeth Warren's? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

we got the house.... remember? the senate has a whole lotta (R) seats up fer grabs this time around. turtleboy is very VERY unpopular in his own little kentucky & ummm.... well... guess what just happened.

Forum List

Back