New Poll Shows Majority Of Americans Support Religious Freedom

Those poor Christians.

Funny, I can't find anything where Jesus refused to serve anyone...
That Jesus sure didnt believe in anything, did he?
A fail post.

What did Jesus have to say about homosexuals?

What did he say about pedophiles...or even murderers? Nothing, so that is OK?

So you think homosexuals are on the same level as murderers and pedophiles? Really?

You said that, not me. You obviously missed the point of the comment. Homosexuality was taboo and a sin in the days of Jesus, He didn't have to mention it, everyone knew it was wrong.

Should a lawyer have to work for anyone that requests his services, or should he be able to be selective in who he is willing to take on as a client?

This conversation occurred at work the other night. We came to the conclusion that the LGBT (and supporters) attempt to gut Christian businesses by denying them trade and bringing the force of litigation is the American equivalent of beheading/crucifying Christians by muslims in the ME.

So you work with a bunch of crazy right wingers. Is that supposed to mean something?

Should a lawyer have to work for anyone that requests his services, or should he be able to be selective in who he is willing to take on as a client?

Can a Lawyer turn down a client because of their sexual preference?

You, like many in this thread, are asking the wrong question.
Can a lawyer decline a case in which a gay person wants to sue a photographer for not photographing his same sex wedding because the lawyer also has a religious conviction against same sex weddings. If the same gay client wanted to sue someone for negligence because he slipped and broke his leg on a slick floor, the same lawyer may have no issue with taking on the case.

Can a Lawyer turn down a client because of their sexual preference?
Would it be okay for a lawyer to turn down a gay client because she is an impossible to please bitch without the client sueing the lawer based on being turned down because of sexual preference?

Should a lawyer be able to turn down a client because he thinks he would not win the case? Shouldn't the lawyer be able to turn down a client for various reasons which he is under no obligation to explain? Perhaps he simply hates the client because the client has bad body odor.

Should a lawyer be able to turn down a client because he thinks he would not win the case? Shouldn't the lawyer be able to turn down a client for various reasons which he is under no obligation to explain? Perhaps he simply hates the client because the client has bad body odor.

My husband is an attorney and trust me if they don't want to represent you they will find a way

Those poor Christians.

Funny, I can't find anything where Jesus refused to serve anyone...
That Jesus sure didnt believe in anything, did he?
A fail post.

What did Jesus have to say about homosexuals?

What did he say about pedophiles...or even murderers? Nothing, so that is OK?

So you think homosexuals are on the same level as murderers and pedophiles? Really?
Please answer the question. Do you think Jesus supported murder and pedophilia?

Majority of Americans used to favor racial segregation, slavery, and preventing niggas and 'good white folk' from getting married.

Sometimes you gotta say "I don't give a flying fuck what they want!" And do what's actually right.

Majority of Americans used to favor racial segregation, slavery, and preventing niggas and 'good white folk' from getting married.

Sometimes you gotta say "I don't give a flying fuck what they want!" And do what's actually right.
So what? I mean, seriously, what difference does it make what people thought 100 years ago? They made laws then based on what people wanted. We do the same today.
The problem is you want unelected dictators telling you what you can and cannot do. The rest of us choose freedom.

America is in desparate need of leaders. Not kissasses who do whatever the latest polls say. Screw polls. Lead or step aside.

America is in desparate need of leaders. Not kissasses who do whatever the latest polls say. Screw polls. Lead or step aside.
That would have been George W Bush. We see how much people liked him.
Obama seems to be doing that. He is impervious to what people want. Hell, he is impervious to what the Constitution says.

That would have been George W Bush. We see how much people liked him.
Obama seems to be doing that. He is impervious to what people want. Hell, he is impervious to what the Constitution says.

What I'd like to see is for the Presidency if nothing else, is make it just 1 eight-year term so at least the President doesn't concern themselves with polls. Be nice if Congress was that way too, but I settle for term limits first.

Forum List

Back