New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

like i said before...take that California flag out of your ass,you might then be able to see what is happening inland and realize California has a lot more problems then you want to admit....
So does everywhere else in the world. But we manage to go forward and lead the world in technology and innovation. We don't export bigotry and racism like most red states.
and yet all i did was point out the not so good side of california and you and your good buddy chartwin accuse me of bashing the place....you 2 guys in trying to ignore that part of the state are doing more bashing than me...im at least being honest you two guys are trying to make it seem like everyone who lives there are as happy as all the people along the coast...and that aint true....
Dude happy or unhappy is a fdact of life. We have 40 millions for a reason. This is the state where most people want to be and not most red states. Why is it so hard to understand ?

Because 30-40% of them don't speaka de English.
Who cares they are working and paying their bills. And don't go around hating on others like you and your likes do all day long.
who cares?.....many of them dont have jobs and cant pay their bills....boy you are a sympathetic asshole aint ya?.....

So does everywhere else in the world. But we manage to go forward and lead the world in technology and innovation. We don't export bigotry and racism like most red states.
and yet all i did was point out the not so good side of california and you and your good buddy chartwin accuse me of bashing the place....you 2 guys in trying to ignore that part of the state are doing more bashing than me...im at least being honest you two guys are trying to make it seem like everyone who lives there are as happy as all the people along the coast...and that aint true....
Dude happy or unhappy is a fdact of life. We have 40 millions for a reason. This is the state where most people want to be and not most red states. Why is it so hard to understand ?

Who cares they are working and paying their bills. And don't go around hating on others like you and your likes do all day long.
who cares?.....many of them dont have jobs and cant pay their bills....boy you are a sympathetic asshole aint ya?.....
This is useless...Go find something useful to do instead of being a hateful racist bitter prick.

This is useless...Go find something useful to do instead of being a hateful racist bitter prick.
you stupid fuck im defending these people and your acting like an asshole towards them and im a racist bitter prick?....hey issa go fuck yourself we dont need people that hate the less fortunate in this country like you do.....either that or learn the fucking language asswipe...

you stupid fuck im defending these people and your acting like an asshole towards them and im a racist bitter prick?....hey issa go fuck yourself we dont need people that hate the less fortunate in this country like you do.....either that or learn the fucking language asswipe...
A racist that pretend to care about the less fortunate lol....que pendejo!!!

A racist that pretend to care about the less fortunate lol....que pendejo!!!
well at least you admit your a racist and a dumbass...you forgot this about yourself....tonto maldito dipshit

like i said before...take that California flag out of your ass,you might then be able to see what is happening inland and realize California has a lot more problems then you want to admit....

Which part of ILLEGAL is so difficult to understand...dumbass.

Comprised of 15 million barely legal Mexicans and 5-10 million illegal wetbacks....Drop those people in any state in the nation and you quickly have yourself a...SHITHOLE!

Next they'll be asking why all conservatives hate shitholes.
Conservatives do live in shithole states and flyover areas. Too bad the internet thry making too mich noise thanks to the internet...otherwise they would be in their no man's land and we don't have to hear about their hate and regressivness.

How about in English?

Comprised of 15 million barely legal Mexicans and 5-10 million illegal wetbacks....Drop those people in any state in the nation and you quickly have yourself a...SHITHOLE!

Conservatives do live in shithole states and flyover areas. Too bad the internet thry making too mich noise thanks to the internet...otherwise they would be in their no man's land and we don't have to hear about their hate and regressivness.

How about in English?
he is another that should learn the language better.....i was pointing out the high unemployment rate inland and pointing out the peoples plight,something he hasnt done,but i am the bitter racist who is bashing the state....he is just another guy with a "i am a wealthy Californian and can care less about the less fortunate Californians" flag stuck in his slimy ass.....

How about in English?
he is another that should learn the language better.....i was pointing out the high unemployment rate inland and pointing out the peoples plight,something he hasnt done,but i am the bitter racist who is bashing the state....he is just another guy with a "i am a wealthy Californian and can care less about the less fortunate Californians" flag stuck in his slimy ass.....

LOL...inland meaning the Inland Empire? Imagine that high unemployment in a place that doesn't have many jobs....who woulda thought. But on the bright side they have new houses.

How about in English?

LOL...inland meaning the Inland Empire? Imagine that high unemployment in a place that doesn't have many jobs....who woulda thought. But on the bright side they have new houses.

The Inland Empire is full blown North Mexico...you will not find a blonde hair child in any public school or neighborhood in the I.E.
Guess why it’s the armpit of the super shithole.

2410.jpg

2441.jpg

How about in English?

The Inland Empire is full blown North Mexico...you will not find a blonde hair child in any public school or neighborhood in the I.E.

2410.jpg

2441.jpg

Yup, heck when my son graduated middle school 10 years ago (near Long Beach), half the students were Hispanic. Hey, whats with the two images on your signature, they aren't showing up?

How about in English?

2410.jpg

2441.jpg

Yup, heck when my son graduated middle school 10 years ago (near Long Beach), half the students were Hispanic. Hey, whats with the two images on your signature, they aren't showing up?

Hmm, that’s weird. The images are displayed on my iPad but not my iPhone.
They’re pie charts showing race demographics in Riverside and San Bernardino.

How about in English?

no,inland meaning the inland counties throughout the state...

How about in English?

2410.jpg

2441.jpg
you wont find 1 blonde in the inland empire?....you sure you want to hold on to that,because i can prove you wrong in seconds....

How about in English?

2410.jpg

2441.jpg

How about in English?

2410.jpg

2441.jpg

Actually, you went back and fixed it. You had inadvertently left the slash mark out of your second [ I M G ]

How about in English?

2410.jpg

2441.jpg
you wont find 1 blonde in the inland empire?....you sure you want to hold on to that,because i can prove you wrong in seconds....

Go ahead and split hairs...prove how valuable your time is.
What point would you like to make? That 1 in 250 children in a public grade school in Southern Mexifornia is Caucasian?
Yeah, make that point please....smart guy.

I call BS

its BS from fauxnews.

you didn't expect it to be real, did you? especially not from a lowlife trumptard who calls it mexifornia.

Trust me, I’m blown away by the findings in the study...I mean, who would think the state with the most illegal thirdworlders, the most criminals, the most on welfare, the most homeless, the most gangs, the most teen pregnancies...THE MOST OVERALL FILTH would rank dead last in “quality of life”?
Two and two doesn’t add up...it just doesn’t make any sense does it?

How about in English?

2410.jpg

2441.jpg

What point would you like to make? That 1 in 250 children in a public grade school in Southern Mexifornia is Caucasian?
hey look dumbguy....in the English language words have meaning....did you not say ..."you will not find a blonde hair child in any public school or neighborhood in the I.E."....yes or no?....or maybe you have never been there....after all you did say you were one of those "wealthy" guys from OC...go among brown people?....oh my....

2410.jpg

2441.jpg

hey look dumbguy....in the English language words have meaning....did you not say ..."you will not find a blonde hair child in any public school or neighborhood in the I.E."....yes or no?....or maybe you have never been there....after all you did say you were one of those "wealthy" guys from OC...go among brown people?....oh my....

Look bud, nobody but you has the time to discuss the two percentile. When we speak by keyboard we tend to generalize and use broad, sometimes ambiguous terminologies.
Were you able to wrap your tiny little mind around the point being made?
Are you just responding because you think it’s a mandatory requirement of membership here?

Forum List

Back