New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

I don't gamble and I still go to Vegas...what else?
good for you....got anything worth posting that matters to this thread?...
A lot. California is the best state in the US.
like i said before...take that California flag out of your ass,you might then be able to see what is happening inland and realize California has a lot more problems then you want to admit....
So does everywhere else in the world. But we manage to go forward and lead the world in technology and innovation. We don't export bigotry and racism like most red states.
Anti-white pieces of shit have a field day in California.
Bla bla bla whites, blacks, Brown's, yellow all live here in peace. Keep your racism in your shithole.

like i said before...take that California flag out of your ass,you might then be able to see what is happening inland and realize California has a lot more problems then you want to admit....
So does everywhere else in the world. But we manage to go forward and lead the world in technology and innovation. We don't export bigotry and racism like most red states.
Bla bla bla whites, blacks, Brown's, yellow all live here in peace. Keep your racism in your shithole.
Pure denial.

There's a reason why whites don't hang out in Compton or East L.A. That reason is racism. No black or Hispanic's life is in danger if they go to a predominantly white area in or around Los Angeles but if whites wander into a black or Hispanic area, they're lucky if they get out without a crime of some type being committed against them because of their race. Don't preach about bigotry and racism in "red states", hypocrite.
I have been there with white friends nothing happened....It's a class thing. And you will have to watch your back in rough areas anywhere in the world. Oh those areas are the product of segregation and racism of a century old issue....an issue that the cons wanna bring back with their hate and bigotry.

California can't compare to Mississippi.

Those guys aren't violent and they're too stupid to pose any danger to anybody. Out here the racists are organized and well -armed. If you get your gun control agenda through do you think they'll follow the law?

i did not move there for the gambling,so i can care less,i live 35 miles from the strip....what else you got?....
and yet all i did was point out the not so good side of california and you and your good buddy chartwin accuse me of bashing the place....you 2 guys in trying to ignore that part of the state are doing more bashing than me...im at least being honest you two guys are trying to make it seem like everyone who lives there are as happy as all the people along the coast...and that aint true....

they do?....can you prove there is no racial violence in california?...

There's a reason why whites don't hang out in Compton or East L.A. That reason is racism. No black or Hispanic's life is in danger if they go to a predominantly white area in or around Los Angeles but if whites wander into a black or Hispanic area, they're lucky if they get out without a crime of some type being committed against them because of their race. Don't preach about bigotry and racism in "red states", hypocrite.
I have been there with white friends nothing happened....It's a class thing. And you will have to watch your back in rough areas anywhere in the world. Oh those areas are the product of segregation and racism of a century old issue....an issue that the cons wanna bring back with their hate and bigotry.

The truth hurts.
35771673c3fc06053c8abb1c510169004979c901e071332e7f05c98df3625407.jpg

All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.
millions?....those freeways will never move....the 91 and the 5 was always crowded no matter what time of day,after all those MILLIONS settle in i can see it becoming a 5 mile an hour freeway...
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!

Yes, California was once a beautiful dream. But the Communists/Democrats have turned it into an ugly nightmare. It's very sad.

California beauty has not gone away. Still there. We do not have communist here only Trump haters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
California is a goddamned shit hole.

The Communists/Democrats have turned it into Mexico. Third World Misery is all Californians have to look forward to. It's gonna get worse out there. The Democratic Party can only thrive on mass discontent. It needs its poor & angry masses. Their decimation of California isn't merely due to corruption and incompetence. It's part of the Agenda. The last thing the Democratic Party wants, is a happy prosperous populace. It needs folks to be poor, angry, and fully dependent on Government for survival.

It's all about the control. Poor folks fully dependent on Government, are obedient to their Master. They're easily controlled. So this systematic decimation of California isn't just by chance. It's being done by design. And sadly, there's too many Useful Idiots in California. The damage can't be repaired. It's too late. California has been lost to the Communists.

Last edited:
and yet all i did was point out the not so good side of california and you and your good buddy chartwin accuse me of bashing the place....you 2 guys in trying to ignore that part of the state are doing more bashing than me...im at least being honest you two guys are trying to make it seem like everyone who lives there are as happy as all the people along the coast...and that aint true....
Dude happy or unhappy is a fdact of life. We have 40 millions for a reason. This is the state where most people want to be and not most red states. Why is it so hard to understand ?

Dude happy or unhappy is a fdact of life. We have 40 millions for a reason. This is the state where most people want to be and not most red states. Why is it so hard to understand ?

Because 30-40% of them don't speaka de English.

Comprised of 15 million barely legal Mexicans and 5-10 million illegal wetbacks....Drop those people in any state in the nation and you quickly have yourself a...SHITHOLE!

Comprised of 15 million barely legal Mexicans and 5-10 million illegal wetbacks....Drop those people in any state in the nation and you quickly have yourself a...SHITHOLE!

Next they'll be asking why all conservatives hate shitholes.

"dude" i was in this state long before you came to this country......so who cares about all your fellow californians who are not so happy...right?...

Because 30-40% of them don't speaka de English.
Who cares they are working and paying their bills. And don't go around hating on others like you and your likes do all day long.

Oh so you are a saulty racist thrn :)

Next they'll be asking why all conservatives hate shitholes.
Conservatives do live in shithole states and flyover areas. Too bad the internet thry making too mich noise thanks to the internet...otherwise they would be in their no man's land and we don't have to hear about their hate and regressivness.

Forum List

Back