New Rules Established Since Trump Became President

Hey Mac, Russia has been our friend in the past and most every country is a "friend" on some level! All you need to do is be on the same side of some issue, not necessarily EVERY issue, and you have a "friend" in something, and the Russia allegations are being very closely investigated, Thank You, just not heading in the direction you were hoping they would . . . . .
So you're "for" the investigation, and trust and believe that Mueller is the best man for the job then?

No, I'm for INVESTIGATION, real investigation, not partisan shenanigans to misdirect the people or cover the facts. Who knows, Mueller might yet get us there but I doubt it.

No, I'm for INVESTIGATION, real investigation, not partisan shenanigans to misdirect the people or cover the facts. Who knows, Mueller might yet get us there but I doubt it.
Point out witch DEMOCRAT has any responsibility for or any part of this investigation Einstein.

Point out witch DEMOCRAT has any responsibility for or any part of this investigation Einstein.

Any democrat is a "witch democrat!" Although at least you spelled Einstein right, proving you have at least a 6th grade education while attacking others on their "smarts." But I believe Einstein passed away in 1956 so he's not under investigation either. As to which Democrats have any responsibility in the investigation, I don't recall saying there were! Just that the investigation was biased and skewed, because not only should Mueller himself have recused himself for being friends with one of the people under investigation (Comey), but three of Mueller's people are Clinton campaign contributors, one had defended the Clinton Foundation in court for WilmerHale, and another represented a Clinton aide, also for WilmerHale. Nine of Mueller's fifteen lawyers donate money at the federal level (mostly democrat), $62,000 to the DNC vs. less than $3,000 for the GOP. Curiously, the Justice Department does not allow itself to consider "political or ideological affiliations" when assessing applicants! How convenient.

Any democrat is a "witch democrat!" Although at least you spelled Einstein right, proving you have at least a 6th grade education while attacking others on their "smarts." But I believe Einstein passed away in 1956 so he's not under investigation either. As to which Democrats have any responsibility in the investigation, I don't recall saying there were! Just that the investigation was biased and skewed, because not only should Mueller himself have recused himself for being friends with one of the people under investigation (Comey), but three of Mueller's people are Clinton campaign contributors, one had defended the Clinton Foundation in court for WilmerHale, and another represented a Clinton aide, also for WilmerHale. Nine of Mueller's fifteen lawyers donate money at the federal level (mostly democrat), $62,000 to the DNC vs. less than $3,000 for the GOP. Curiously, the Justice Department does not allow itself to consider "political or ideological affiliations" when assessing applicants! How convenient.
So you're complaining about the RINOs running and conducting the investigation then?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

The only "rule" Trump broke was in schlonging St Hillary the Inevitable; it was her turn!
I think the rule he broke is saying that he would do what his rank and file wanted him to do instead of what lobbyists want him to do.

New Rules: Racist, ignorant, Redbone niggas in GA can start threads about pretty much a nothingburger and it went this far.

NEW RULE. Bitch endlessly when your candidate losses and blame everyone and everything but said candidate.

New rule, follow the bouncing ball, stay focused on meaningless subjects, while totally dismissing the things that have the greatest effect on our life's.
Here's an idea...start a thread dedicated to the types of things politicians and constituents should be concentrating on.

I'm serious, that would be a good thread. If you don't, I eventually will.

It's been widely said, reported and believed that 45's ascension to Office broke basically every. single. political. rule.

And his time in said Office thus far has largely proven that to be true.

This thread is dedicated to all the new rules now established by Trump and his Republican Administration.

For instance, a new rule is that whatever your President does, is totally acceptable, defensible and legal once your base is with you. This is the first and foremost new rule of 45's Administration.

You can list the rest as you recall and/or as they come up.
Anything that damages the federal government is good for the country

Raping children is fine as long as you'll help a GOP President's agenda

Being a fucking liar and demagogue is fine, as long as you're a piece of shit democrat.

Oh, but you know who actually DID rape children>

iu

“President Obama will go down as having passed some of the most historic bills in the history of this country,” he said, in a recent talk with Hot Press magazine. “That despite constant knee-jerk opposition from the Republicans. A lot of people don’t realize how much he’s done in the most difficult circumstances.”

You Stalinist democrats JUST LOVE CHILD RAPISTS...

New rule: No one in a Presidential Administration is important or of any consequence, no matter how high up they are, when found doing wrong and/or committing crime. They should be ignored once finally being forced to resign/be fired. After the media exposed them of course.

hillary never made president (twice) but this reads as if you were talking about her

lol

Guilty people get jailed, regardless of which side of the aisle they're on

Forum List

Back