🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Strategy From Rittenhouse Defense Team; He Was Just Hunting

and ot sayd the judge didnt drop the charge. so whats your point?
In this case, my point is to point out, and laugh at, the ridiculousness of attempting to use a hunting statute to clear someone of using a straw buyer to purchase a weapon illegally, carrying said weapon illegally across a state line--and wielding it, in a situation that he created, to kill people~
I hope I was clear enough for you.

In this case, my point is to point out, and laugh at, the ridiculousness of attempting to use a hunting statute to clear someone of using a straw buyer to purchase a weapon illegally, carrying said weapon illegally across a state line--and wielding it, in a situation that he created, to kill people~
I hope I was clear enough for you.
oh i get it.

-blacks are murdering whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
-white supremacists murder less than 10 per year, blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
---and you leftists/BLM yak about cops and white supremacists = you are idiots

the mans trials are comining up. the defense is trying to get him out the illegal arms violation.
LOL, he was “illegally” defending himself from being murdered because of the type of weapon he had?

Lunacy.

the mans trials are comining up. the defense is trying to get him out the illegal arms violation.

All the republicans salivate at him killing BLM protestors and now have pathetic attempts to justify if by switching the emphasis to guns.

He is a murderer and will be put in jail.
Most if you racist pigs should go with him.

they attacked him first....this is a Kangaroo Court--like what the nazis did
Would you be willing to testify under oath to defend this kid? Your claim that they attacked him first, when there were three of the victims attacking him is absurd. I know you're dumb, but your post is stupid.

That remains to be seen--but somehow I doubt that his lawyers will be using the 'Hunting' defense...LOL!
They hoped to use the hunting defense to get the misdemeanor charge dismissed. But now face the problem of using the hunting defense to fight the misdemeanor, that the jury would use against him in the felony murder charges.

All the republicans salivate at him killing BLM protestors and now have pathetic attempts to justify if by switching the emphasis to guns.

He is a murderer and will be put in jail.
Most if you racist pigs should go with him.
what you going to do when he gets off on selfdefense>? you a ll liberals were not out their burfing and tearing shit upo this never would have happened.

Would you be willing to testify under oath to defend this kid? Your claim that they attacked him first, when there were three of the victims attacking him is absurd. I know you're dumb, but your post is stupid.
they did and i would. you all liberal punks were not out there buring and tearing siut up it never would have happened.

LOL, he was “illegally” defending himself from being murdered because of the type of weapon he had?

Lunacy.
correcty just fine him fot beeinig illegals armed and dont klet him have gun til lhe is like 30. problem fixed.

Forum List

Back