New study: California is the most diverse state in the union...CA ranks last in quality of life.

Never been to Fiesta? Missing out, dude.

You ever been part of a homogeneous community? Maybe you are the one missing out.

You know, growing up in Montana, most communities up there were pretty homogeneous. Didn't go to school with a black person until I was a senior in high school.

And, I learned about diversity 3 days after I turned 18 and was sitting in Orlando FL, getting ready to start boot camp.

I prefer a diverse community.

Why? Because in a diverse community, there are many different experience levels and things that various people know. Some, might know things that I don't, but would be very useful if I learned them as well. And, some of that information isn't readily available in some of the homogeneous communities where everyone experiences pretty much the same thing, and nobody has much new to share.

You'd probably like Missoula now.

Speaking of Missoula going up there next week
Is the diner Copper Cup still there?

Never been there before.

You ever been part of a homogeneous community? Maybe you are the one missing out.

You know, growing up in Montana, most communities up there were pretty homogeneous. Didn't go to school with a black person until I was a senior in high school.

And, I learned about diversity 3 days after I turned 18 and was sitting in Orlando FL, getting ready to start boot camp.

Why? Because in a diverse community, there are many different experience levels and things that various people know. Some, might know things that I don't, but would be very useful if I learned them as well. And, some of that information isn't readily available in some of the homogeneous communities where everyone experiences pretty much the same thing, and nobody has much new to share.

Never been there before.
Maybe it was the Copper Kettle. One in Helena, and Billings too. Been awhile for me.

Never been there before.
Maybe it was the Copper Kettle. One in Helena, and Billings too. Been awhile for me.

How did you like it? Never been to Montana before, was going to go to Oregon but to expensive, in Boise Idaho now, this place is to expensive too.. lol...

I was the same way growing up in Kansas, but I was lucky and my family moved when I was in the 3rd grade so I did not have to wait as long to find out people that look differently than I do are not really all that scary
My Dad was from Kansas and arrived in CA pre-war. He told me he never saw a black person till he moved here.

My hometown now has 4% black people, that is about a 300% change from when I was a kid! Times they are a changing! :21::21::21::21::21:

So more violent crime committed and more on the welfare tit...That’s cool huh?

Nope, Kansas is like most states where the majority of the people on welfare are white people.

Think per capita like smart people do.

Having a close knit community has real benefits to the people in it. Having a diverse community, loses those benefits.

Thus your rejection of the idea, and your race baiting, is refuted.
Never been to Fiesta? Missing out, dude.

Oh man, I envy you. I've been going up there for 20 years flyfishing. I guess you know the places to eat downtown. If not, go to iron horse and ciao mambo.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.
It definitely has nothing to do with skin color, but it does have everything to do with inferior cultures creating shitholes.

Coincidence? I think not.
Don’t some of the least diverse states offer the best quality of life?
Politicians are you listening? You have been fucking Americans over with your “we are better as a diverse nation”....”sanctuary for illegals benefits Americans” bunch of bullshit. It’s time you pieces of shits do what’s best for Americans.
2019’s Most & Least Diverse States in America
California ranks last in quality of life in new report

Yet every time anyone goes there, traffic is backed up for miles because….there are 11M people in Los Angeles alone.

Beautiful state. Can’t wait to return.

Haha...11M my ass...there are at least 6 million wetbacks in LA and the surrounding area alone. The next time you’re sitting in all that awesome traffic look around you at the people...they’ll all be filthy wetbacks.

It’s a beautiful state. Can’t wait to return. That their success makes you angry is just icing on the cake

Where I live is beautiful...much of the state is beautiful....Point us to brown communities that are beautiful would you please. Thanks in advance.
Where I live now is very beautiful. Tree lined streets, manicured parks, people walking dogs, children playing outside and in playgrounds. Homes are all neat and painted in harmonious colors. No garden has weeds. People sit on porches in the evening inviting one another over for drink and a visit.

This is California. It's California behind guards and gates. It's California where each neighborhood has two iron homeowner's associations. It's the best part of California.

Coincidence? I think not.
Don’t some of the least diverse states offer the best quality of life?
Politicians are you listening? You have been fucking Americans over with your “we are better as a diverse nation”....”sanctuary for illegals benefits Americans” bunch of bullshit. It’s time you pieces of shits do what’s best for Americans.
2019’s Most & Least Diverse States in America
California ranks last in quality of life in new report

Yet every time anyone goes there, traffic is backed up for miles because….there are 11M people in Los Angeles alone.

Haha...11M my ass...there are at least 6 million wetbacks in LA and the surrounding area alone. The next time you’re sitting in all that awesome traffic look around you at the people...they’ll all be filthy wetbacks.

It’s a beautiful state. Can’t wait to return. That their success makes you angry is just icing on the cake

Where I live is beautiful...much of the state is beautiful....Point us to brown communities that are beautiful would you please. Thanks in advance.
Where I live now is very beautiful. Tree lined streets, manicured parks, people walking dogs, children playing outside and in playgrounds. Homes are all neat and painted in harmonious colors. No garden has weeds. People sit on porches in the evening inviting one another over for drink and a visit.

This is California. It's California behind guards and gates. It's California where each neighborhood has two iron homeowner's associations. It's the best part of California.

Sounds like you live in pre 1985 California...the good ole days.
You’re right, there are still very nice ‘pockets’ in California...NONE of which are brown, most are not located near brown areas and most are behind gates and or aggressively patrolled. Sad really.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.
It definitely has nothing to do with skin color, but it does have everything to do with inferior cultures creating shitholes.
Where on where do we get the idea that Trump supporters are racist. Such a mystery....

You’re right, there are still very nice ‘pockets’ in California...NONE of which are brown, most are not located near brown areas and most are behind gates and or aggressively patrolled. Sad really.
I have been here a bit over a year. I have seen no blacks or hispanics. There is a very nice Japanese family two doors down. It's not that blacks and browns are prohibited from buying here. They choose not to. It is extremely expensive. It is also a lifestyle they choose not to have.

There are many such areas. Once those gates close behind you it's a different world.

I have been here a bit over a year. I have seen no blacks or hispanics. There is a very nice Japanese family two doors down. It's not that blacks and browns are prohibited from buying here. They choose not to. It is extremely expensive. It is also a lifestyle they choose not to have.

There are many such areas. Once those gates close behind you it's a different world.

That’s really the only way a decent human being can still live here and be happy.
One must be able to afford a mortgage that brown people can’t.
I feel very bad for those who can’t afford to evade the invaders...I feel particularly bad for younger families forced to send their small children to school in Mexico...basically.

Last edited:
Where on where do we get the idea that Trump supporters are racist. Such a mystery....
Since when are cultures "races"? Do you not understand the meaning of the word "racist" or something? Youre dumb! :laugh:

I hear that its due to a shortage of imported third world pickers that aren't picking . Course I don't know as I just hear talk and only eat meat and patatas , garlic and onions GGator . -------------- and Gravy .

Trumpits caused a lot of chaos to American farmers here in the west. They voted for Trumpy..
They will NOT vote for him the second time around.

That’s really the only way a decent human being can still live here and be happy.
One must be able to afford a mortgage that brown people can’t.
I feel very bad for those who can’t afford to evade the invaders...I feel particularly bad for younger families forced to send their small children to school in Mexico...basically.
We call it the reality distortion bubble. The homes and "villages" are built to look fictitious. Like a Lifetime movie. It is very expensive. The "mortgage" is only on the structure. The land is owned by the corporation and leased. The entirety of the complex has a homeowner's association. They see to the roads and parks. Each village also has a homeowner's association. They control astheics for each village. Even the color of your flowers has to be approved. For each home there is a mortgage, a land lease payment and two homeowner's association payments. Not many blacks or browns can pay that, or choose to pay it or will live under these kinds of restrictions.

So then, why the fear of looking at the numbers on California? As diverse as it is, and with you guys so certain that diversity is a good thing, then why spending so much time NOT focusing on those numbers to prove your point with hard data?

Man, it's almost like you don't really think that would work out for you...

What is wrong with Cali? It is a great place to visit and to all the people I know that live there it is a great place to live.
Mexico wants crazy Cali back... I Say we give it back to them
And I say Fuck You. How's that?

don't feed the troll. He will leave if you just pretend he is not there.
You need to start acting like a marine... marine

Don’t come to California. We don’t need you here.

I travel regularly all over US and overseas.

I will not live anywhere else in this world but California.

I travel regularly all over US and overseas.

I will not live anywhere else in this world but California.

No doubt...This shithole has become a foreigners paradise and an American’s nightmare....Thanks for the confirmation.

Forum List

Back