New study: California is the most diverse state in the union...CA ranks last in quality of life.

Show some pictures. Come to Boston and try to find homeless persons. You ll have a tough time. Especially in the winter.

Stop being such an ignoranimus. There are homeless everywhere. It's not a problem unique to SF or LA.

Having people taking shits on the sidewalk is getting to be quite a deal in SF.

Portland (another left wing Eutopia apparently is dealing with the same problem.

I am surprised you bastards are not trying to register them (the piles of shit) as voters.

Nah, we leave the piles of shit for Republicans. They went and elected a pile of shit as president. We will register the homeless though if they're citizens.

Now what's your actual solution to homeless people?

Thank you for admitting you "leave them" and that they exist....in left-wing heavy cities.

You'll notice that ANTIFA only marches in Portland, Seattle, and S.F.

If they marched in K.C., they'd get massacred.

Actually, if they just really MARCHED, they would be fine.

It is when they decided to riot, and attack people and property, that they would get their asses fucking arrested.

Their model depends on having local politicians order the cops to stand down, while they terrorize their political enemies.

Exactly like the Brownshirts in Nazi Germany.

Show some pictures. Come to Boston and try to find homeless persons. You ll have a tough time. Especially in the winter.

Stop being such an ignoranimus. There are homeless everywhere. It's not a problem unique to SF or LA.

Portland (another left wing Eutopia apparently is dealing with the same problem.

I am surprised you bastards are not trying to register them (the piles of shit) as voters.

Nah, we leave the piles of shit for Republicans. They went and elected a pile of shit as president. We will register the homeless though if they're citizens.

Thank you for admitting you "leave them" and that they exist....in left-wing heavy cities.

It is when they decided to riot, and attack people and property, that they would get their asses fucking arrested.

Their model depends on having local politicians order the cops to stand down, while they terrorize their political enemies.

Antifa can't just march.

Like left wingers do, they want to enforce their point of view.

Antifa can't just march.

Like left wingers do, they want to enforce their point of view.

Agreed. THey are violent and cowardly thugs, and that is why they stick to places where the fix is in.

60 minutes showed you a needle on the street so you believe the needles are everywhere? I go to the city frequently. Haven't seen any needles. Sure, I see homeless, but I can't say I've been to an American city that didn't have them. When I lived in Miami, had to walk past dozens every morning on the way to work downtown.

I was just in Miami in April. I saw very few compared to what I saw in San Fran. They were all over the place near Khai, used to be Ana Mendara. It was like being in the Walking Dead. 60 Minutes is a left leaning show and even they were horrified by SF as was I.
Well golly...it sounds like it all depends on where you go because what I saw in Miami was way worse than anything I have ever seen in SF.

BTW, Khai is gone now too.

Not surprising. Given the state of SF. Is the below fake news?

SF's homelessness crisis crash-lands on one tiny street
San Francisco residents bought boulders to deter homeless people on their block. The city says the rocks weren't big enough.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...-sidewalk-keep-homeless-away-launched-battle/

View attachment 282449

View attachment 282450

images

You don't see that in Boston!

Sure you don't....

Downtown residents discuss homelessness in Back Bay and BPL area - Spare Change News

Methadone Mile: South End meeting sparks debate about homelessness, drugs

Do you honestly expect a homeless will stay out there during winter?
That’s the main reason some of these homeless comes to Ca. The weather.

Different states different kinds of people, problems and solutions. Some works for others some don’t.

But don’t arrogantly tell me you don’t have a homeless problem in Boston. Stats you have more homeless than SF.,

Last edited:

Do you honestly believe that SF let those shits just sits in the streets?

Bastard? We are trying to defend these poor people from arrogant ignorant people lie you.

Nuke California.

Violent person. So you want to kill your fellow Americans?

I was just in Miami in April. I saw very few compared to what I saw in San Fran. They were all over the place near Khai, used to be Ana Mendara. It was like being in the Walking Dead. 60 Minutes is a left leaning show and even they were horrified by SF as was I.
Well golly...it sounds like it all depends on where you go because what I saw in Miami was way worse than anything I have ever seen in SF.

BTW, Khai is gone now too.

Not surprising. Given the state of SF. Is the below fake news?

SF's homelessness crisis crash-lands on one tiny street
San Francisco residents bought boulders to deter homeless people on their block. The city says the rocks weren't big enough.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...-sidewalk-keep-homeless-away-launched-battle/

View attachment 282449

View attachment 282450

images

You don't see that in Boston!

Sure you don't....

Downtown residents discuss homelessness in Back Bay and BPL area - Spare Change News

Methadone Mile: South End meeting sparks debate about homelessness, drugs

Do you honestly expect a homeless will stay out there during winter?
That’s the main reason some of these homeless comes to Ca. The weather.

Different stares different kinds of people, problems and solutions. Some works for others some don’t.

But don’t arrogantly tell me you don’t have a homeless problem in Boston. Stats you have more homeless than SF.,

I trust the naked eye test more than any stats.

And yet my kids went to a High School with a Hispanic population of over 70%, you racist asshole.
Fresno is a disgusting brown shithole…Why in the hell would anybody decent and sane send their children to a school full of thirdworlders?

Fresno is a disgusting brown shithole…Why in the hell would anybody decent and sane send their children to a school full of thirdworlders?
Learn aboutOther people and the world maybe? I guess you're not into that kind of thing. Brainwashed functional moron. Just about time for immigration reform with an ID card for work just like every other modern country for crying out loud.

And yet my kids went to a High School with a Hispanic population of over 70%, you racist asshole.

Good for you. MOst libs I know, bust their ass to avoid that.

How much flak your kids take for being white? From the other kids and the teachers?

Diversity is a weakness in this country.

We have so many groups, sub groups, cultures, genders, sexualities, and so on in this country that it's insane because none of them want to conform to American society, they want American society to conform to them and no one will bsck down. They all want America to be the country they want. So all they end up doing is arguing fighting and getting mad.

And with millions flooding our country it's only going to get worse.

Switzerland has almost no diversity. Yet in all our Europe they have just about the lowest violent crime despite owning as many guns as America, little drug problems, high employment rates, good health care and overall it's a peaceful country. Why? Because they have very strict immigration laws, and little diversity. Everyone there is comfortable with eachother, they all are a part of the same society, there isn't as much friction between people, and they all are on the same page.

Good for you. MOst libs I know, bust their ass to avoid that.

How much flak your kids take for being white? From the other kids and the teachers?
You don’t know any liberals. My kids didn’t take any flack for being white from anyone, their teachers or their fellow students. It was a very small, rural school. They were like family to each other.

You don’t know any liberals. My kids didn’t take any flack for being white from anyone, their teachers or their fellow students. It was a very small, rural school. They were like family to each other.

I know lots of liberals. You are very lucky. Your kids are very lucky.

Considering the anti-white racism that is inherent in modern liberalism, and the way anti-white discrimination is...just worshipped in modern culture and the way that liberals dominate education...

yeah, your kids are very lucky.

I know lots of liberals. You are very lucky. Your kids are very lucky.

Considering the anti-white racism that is inherent in modern liberalism, and the way anti-white discrimination is...just worshipped in modern culture and the way that liberals dominate education...

yeah, your kids are very lucky.
Your classic projection is adorable.

Your classic projection is adorable.

Nope. Just keeping it real. You people are rife with anti-white racism, and it is not believable for a moment that it does not translate into how lib educators do their job in schools.

There has to be a big problem with interracial bullying that is being covered up.

Nope. Just keeping it real. You people are rife with anti-white racism, and it is not believable for a moment that it does not translate into how lib educators do their job in schools.

There has to be a big problem with interracial bullying that is being covered up.
You are a crackpot. There is no anti white racism. You see things that simply aren't there.

You are a crackpot. There is no anti white racism. You see things that simply aren't there.

Siure there is. It is policy and practice and supported by the force of the state.

THe idea that you can discrimination if FAVOR of a group(s) with limited resources without discrimination AGAINST another group that depends on teh same resources,

is fucking deluded. LIke worse than retarded children stupid shit.

That the people that are so fucking racist, taht they can claim otherwise, with a straight fucking face, that those people are going to suddenly STOP being racist, when they have to judge between children of different races?

Un-fucking-believable.

Siure there is. It is policy and practice and supported by the force of the state.

THe idea that you can discrimination if FAVOR of a group(s) with limited resources without discrimination AGAINST another group that depends on teh same resources,

is fucking deluded. LIke worse than retarded children stupid shit.

That the people that are so fucking racist, taht they can claim otherwise, with a straight fucking face, that those people are going to suddenly STOP being racist, when they have to judge between children of different races?

Un-fucking-believable.
Nope, sorry Mr. Replacement Theory. You aren't a picked on minority. You might be a sad sack loser, but it's not due to the color of your skin (or lack thereof). You just like making really racist, dog whistle arguments, so you can whine and cry about being called a racist. It's really sad, sick, self inflicting behavior. You should see someone.

Nope, sorry Mr. Replacement Theory. You aren't a picked on minority. You might be a sad sack loser, but it's not due to the color of your skin (or lack thereof). You just like making really racist, dog whistle arguments, so you can whine and cry about being called a racist. It's really sad, sick, self inflicting behavior. You should see someone.

Interesting. I made a point about how the various attempts to discriminate IN FAVOR of minorities by definition require discrimination AGAINST whites.

Nothing in your disagreement actually addressing that obviously valid and truthful point.

If you give a job to a black guy based his skin color, because you want more "diversity" in a work force, you are discriminating against any and all white guys that wanted or needed that job.

You calling me a "loser" does not change that. It just means that you are upset that you can't refute what I said, and are too dishonest to admit it.

Forum List

Back