New study: California is the most diverse state in the union...CA ranks last in quality of life.

Dang, read the fine print...where it says San Francisco Bay Area.

The SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA includes 6 or 7 counties, including Santa Clara and Alameda.

I see, that must explain the surge in homeless people...dumbass.

I thought Trump had the strongest economy ever
Why are there homeless people?

No nation can overcome the economic impact of 100 million wetbacks being injected into their population. We’re FUCKED!

Time for you to bail then!

Perhaps Iceland, they are just about the whitest county around

Yeah, but they're educated and civilized. They wouldn't put up with fuckwads like BL.

The SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA includes 6 or 7 counties, including Santa Clara and Alameda.

No nation can overcome the economic impact of 100 million wetbacks being injected into their population. We’re FUCKED!

Yeah, but they're educated and civilized. They wouldn't put up with fuckwads like BL.

Where I come from educated and civilized people can’t fucking stand pieces of shit who break into their country, rape, murder and pillage their fellow countrymen…You’d know this if you were a legit American.

Where I come from educated and civilized people can’t fucking stand pieces of shit who break into their country, rape, murder and pillage their fellow countrymen…You’d know this if you were a legit American.

Where you come from meth is a staple industry and Alex Jones is a godhead. Go fuck yourself. Again.

There are about 20,000+ homeless in Boston and it’s getting worse. So brace yourself.
Los Angeles 2019 homeless are 59,000.

Population of Boston is about 700,000.
Los Angeles population is 4 millions.

Do the math. Who has more homeless? Los Angeles or Boston?

Don’t forget some of these people came from different states then moved to Ca.

Come to the city. It’s clean and we have ample homeless shelters.
He is talking about Boston. What do they say about people in glass houses?

2018_12_20_Forbes_Homeless_People.jpg

Boston and SF are awfully close...

I know he is but we police it better here and it’s less prevalent as the weather cools.

Populations of SF is 880,000 2019. Homeless in SF is about 10,000.
Homeless in Boston is 20,000. with 700,000 populations 2019.

Homelessness is an epidemic all over America. It’s not a matter of how a city manage or policing it.
You make it sounds that LA & SF just neglected these people.

Dang, so much for your numbers.
Homeless Population Surges Across San Francisco Bay Area

Cow dung. Did you read your link? Or you just stared at it?
Below is from your link. How many homeless in San Francisco?

In Santa Clara County, the homeless population increased 31% to about 9,700 this year; with a 42 percent increase in the city of San Jose to 6,100 people. In Alameda County, which includes the city of Oakland, the homeless population increased 43% to more than 8,000 people this year. In San Francisco, the number of homeless people jumped 17% to more than 8,000 in 2019.

I know he is but we police it better here and it’s less prevalent as the weather cools.

Homelessness is an epidemic all over America. It’s not a matter of how a city manage or policing it.

Dang! The Bay Area is not just San Francisco. The Bay Area is like 6 or 7 counties.

I was in SF and it was packed with homeless and drug needles. Boston is nothing like that.

I travel to SF regularly I don’t see what you are saying.

Did anyone ever consider the climate and temperature when comparing homeless populations of Boston vs. San Francisco? Of course there are going to be more homeless where it is warmer. Here in Amarillo, there is an actual homeless migration that happens. In the spring and fall is when the homeless peak around here, because in the fall, they are heading south to avoid the cold, and in the spring, they head north to get out of the heat (it gets over 100 here in Amarillo in the summer).

These idiots don’t understand that.

Dang! The Bay Area is not just San Francisco. The Bay Area is like 6 or 7 counties.

Dang, read the fine print...where it says San Francisco Bay Area.

Dude I am talking SF vs Boston. You post a link that proved you wrong.

Come to the city. It’s clean and we have ample homeless shelters.

In Santa Clara County, the homeless population increased 31% to about 9,700 this year; with a 42 percent increase in the city of San Jose to 6,100 people. In Alameda County, which includes the city of Oakland, the homeless population increased 43% to more than 8,000 people this year. In San Francisco, the number of homeless people jumped 17% to more than 8,000 in 2019.

So "surge" has you confused?

These threads are hilarious to me when you look at right wing red Appalachia. A dozen red states where there’s opioid addiction and disease and a rising infant mortality and falling life expectancy and millions of white people on welfare and food stamps.

The way right wingers talk about California, not the states in Appalachia, you think Republicans only care about the people in California and not their own base. So sad.

Arrogance, Ignorance, Stupidity and Jealousy. Sadly.

That’s the only reason why they hate Ca.

I was in SF and it was packed with homeless and drug needles. Boston is nothing like that.

You have to see it? Roll down your windows and you can smell it.

Actually I prefer to walk.

Where the hell you get all these lying bullshit about SF?

So "surge" has you confused?

I read the surged.
So how many homeless in SF?

Your link proved you wrong. Read it again.

You walk...I see, so you must have one of their special maps.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

But diversity is supposed to be a STRENGTH.

It is supposed to have special qualities that will enhance and improve society, not be a null factor.

THat instead, the most diverse states is the crappiest to live in, does seem to undermine that belief.
California ranked last had nothing to do with diversity and everything to do with pollution and voter participation LOL. Stupid report!

From people who live there.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

But diversity is supposed to be a STRENGTH.

It is supposed to have special qualities that will enhance and improve society, not be a null factor.

THat instead, the most diverse states is the crappiest to live in, does seem to undermine that belief.
California ranked last had nothing to do with diversity and everything to do with pollution and voter participation LOL. Stupid report!

Which is why none of the racist in this thread would explain how this diversity has caused the low ranking.

Bullshit. 60 Minutes even did a piece on it. Feel free to Google it. I saw it firsthand. When was the last time you were in Boston?

You’re such a lying little troll.

Homeless crisis on the West Coast

Bullshit. 60 Minutes even did a piece on it. Feel free to Google it. I saw it firsthand. When was the last time you were in Boston?
60 minutes showed you a needle on the street so you believe the needles are everywhere? I go to the city frequently. Haven't seen any needles. Sure, I see homeless, but I can't say I've been to an American city that didn't have them. When I lived in Miami, had to walk past dozens every morning on the way to work downtown.

60 minutes showed you a needle on the street so you believe the needles are everywhere? I go to the city frequently. Haven't seen any needles. Sure, I see homeless, but I can't say I've been to an American city that didn't have them. When I lived in Miami, had to walk past dozens every morning on the way to work downtown.

I was just in Miami in April. I saw very few compared to what I saw in San Fran. They were all over the place near Khai, used to be Ana Mendara. It was like being in the Walking Dead. 60 Minutes is a left leaning show and even they were horrified by SF as was I.

Forum List

Back