New study: California is the most diverse state in the union...CA ranks last in quality of life.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

But diversity is supposed to be a STRENGTH.

It is supposed to have special qualities that will enhance and improve society, not be a null factor.

THat instead, the most diverse states is the crappiest to live in, does seem to undermine that belief.
California ranked last had nothing to do with diversity and everything to do with pollution and voter participation LOL. Stupid report!

Try and find the Report that puts California last?
Not this one:
Washington is the best state in America, says U.S. News rankings

Not this one
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/quality-of-life-by-state/

Or this
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

Lads this looks dodgy... Only thing we got from this is that Liberal States do better than conservative ones... Thanks for reminding us of that, sometimes we forget during your constant bashing...

Gee, another racist thread, I am shocked.

California has tons of problems and it isn't because of diversity, it is liberal policies that have gone insane. This is a product of leftwing nuts trying to out do themselves. Liberals have good ideas and a good foundation behind what they do, the issue is the insane left has taken over California and they are ruining the state. The state has been an innovative leader for a long time and now is declining. In the next few years we will see if the few sane ones left, will be able to save it.

Dang! The Bay Area is not just San Francisco. The Bay Area is like 6 or 7 counties.

I was in SF and it was packed with homeless and drug needles. Boston is nothing like that.

I travel to SF regularly I don’t see what you are saying.

Bullshit. 60 Minutes even did a piece on it. Feel free to Google it. I saw it firsthand. When was the last time you were in Boston?
60 minutes showed you a needle on the street so you believe the needles are everywhere? I go to the city frequently. Haven't seen any needles. Sure, I see homeless, but I can't say I've been to an American city that didn't have them. When I lived in Miami, had to walk past dozens every morning on the way to work downtown.

Then perhaps you should start a thread on Miami.

Our ruined infrastructure and lack of low income housing are just more symptoms of GOP tax rates giveaway to the rich the last 30 years.No sacrifice is too great to save the rich from paying their fair share, brainwashed functional morons.

California has tons of problems and it isn't because of diversity, it is liberal policies that have gone insane. This is a product of leftwing nuts trying to out do themselves. Liberals have good ideas and a good foundation behind what they do, the issue is the insane left has taken over California and they are ruining the state. The state has been an innovative leader for a long time and now is declining. In the next few years we will see if the few sane ones left, will be able to save it.

Stop with the PC programming, FEELZ, do gooder bullshit and listen to how foolish you sound.
Do you honestly believe that 10 million wetbacks present and $25 billion spent every single year on wetbacks has improved and or enhanced the disgusting shithole that is Mexifornia?
If so, you have the hardest core case of Headinassitus that I’ve ever seen.

Dang, we have a few sane liberals left in this state?

Dang! The Bay Area is not just San Francisco. The Bay Area is like 6 or 7 counties.

I was in SF and it was packed with homeless and drug needles. Boston is nothing like that.

Bullshit. 60 Minutes even did a piece on it. Feel free to Google it. I saw it firsthand. When was the last time you were in Boston?
60 minutes showed you a needle on the street so you believe the needles are everywhere? I go to the city frequently. Haven't seen any needles. Sure, I see homeless, but I can't say I've been to an American city that didn't have them. When I lived in Miami, had to walk past dozens every morning on the way to work downtown.

I was just in Miami in April. I saw very few compared to what I saw in San Fran. They were all over the place near Khai, used to be Ana Mendara. It was like being in the Walking Dead. 60 Minutes is a left leaning show and even they were horrified by SF as was I.
Well golly...it sounds like it all depends on where you go because what I saw in Miami was way worse than anything I have ever seen in SF.

BTW, Khai is gone now too.

I was just in Miami in April. I saw very few compared to what I saw in San Fran. They were all over the place near Khai, used to be Ana Mendara. It was like being in the Walking Dead. 60 Minutes is a left leaning show and even they were horrified by SF as was I.
Well golly...it sounds like it all depends on where you go because what I saw in Miami was way worse than anything I have ever seen in SF.

Not surprising. Given the state of SF. Is the below fake news?

SF's homelessness crisis crash-lands on one tiny street
San Francisco residents bought boulders to deter homeless people on their block. The city says the rocks weren't big enough.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...-sidewalk-keep-homeless-away-launched-battle/

upload_2019-10-2_15-53-14.jpeg

upload_2019-10-2_15-53-21.jpeg

images

You don't see that in Boston!

Stop with the PC programming, FEELZ, do gooder bullshit and listen to how foolish you sound.
Do you honestly believe that 10 million wetbacks present and $25 billion spent every single year on wetbacks has improved and or enhanced the disgusting shithole that is Mexifornia?
If so, you have the hardest core case of Headinassitus that I’ve ever seen.

Again, illegals should not be tolerated, those that come here legally are fine. I get along fine with Hispanics, most are hard working and honest. There are those few that are lazy and dishonest, just like white people.

Dang, we have a few sane liberals left in this state?

Liberals are sane, it’s the left wing nuts that are crazy.

San Francisco residents bought boulders to deter homeless people on their block. The city says the rocks weren't big enough.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...-sidewalk-keep-homeless-away-launched-battle/

View attachment 282449

View attachment 282450

images

Sure you don't....

Downtown residents discuss homelessness in Back Bay and BPL area - Spare Change News

Methadone Mile: South End meeting sparks debate about homelessness, drugs

View attachment 282449

View attachment 282450

images

Sure you don't....

Downtown residents discuss homelessness in Back Bay and BPL area - Spare Change News

Show some pictures. Come to Boston and try to find homeless persons. You ll have a tough time. Especially in the winter.

View attachment 282449

View attachment 282450

images

Sure you don't....

Show some pictures. Come to Boston and try to find homeless persons. You ll have a tough time. Especially in the winter.

Stop being such an ignoranimus. There are homeless everywhere. It's not a problem unique to SF or LA.

View attachment 282449

View attachment 282450

images

Sure you don't....

Stop being such an ignoranimus. There are homeless everywhere. It's not a problem unique to SF or LA.

Having people taking shits on the sidewalk is getting to be quite a deal in SF.

Portland (another left wing Eutopia apparently is dealing with the same problem.

I am surprised you bastards are not trying to register them (the piles of shit) as voters.

Portland (another left wing Eutopia apparently is dealing with the same problem.

I am surprised you bastards are not trying to register them (the piles of shit) as voters.

Nah, we leave the piles of shit for Republicans. They went and elected a pile of shit as president. We will register the homeless though if they're citizens.

Now what's your actual solution to homeless people?

View attachment 282449

View attachment 282450

images

Sure you don't....

It’s more prevalent in Cali due to warmer weather.

Nah, we leave the piles of shit for Republicans. They went and elected a pile of shit as president. We will register the homeless though if they're citizens.

Nuke California.

At that point, the reasonable thing to do, would be to look at them and the data in them to see which of the lists is more accurate.

Golf instead, ridiculed the very idea of using lists of data to judge quality of life.

He knows that California, and America are being negatively impacted by increasing diversity, but supports it anyways, for reasons he will not share. If he is even aware of his reasons.

America is the most diverse country on earth

It is what made us great

That is nonsense. This country was built on diverse immigrants being assimilated into a fairly homogeneous American settler culture bound together by a common language, common faith and shared ethos.
You have a twisted view of our history

Immigrants from many nations flocked to our shores. There were many languages being spoken in our cities as immigrants formed their own communities

Some were even “Jews”

From my post, you just responded to.

"diverse immigrants"

So, you want to address what I said, or are you just here to spout propaganda talking points, like a good little marxist troll.

THat was a rhetorical question. We both know the answer.
I did address your post....
Twisted history based on your racist views

I accurately describe history, by mentioning the diversity.

Thus your complaint is revealed to be nonsense.

Which undermines your conclusion about me, btw.

You race baiting asshole. Also, fuck you.

At that point, the reasonable thing to do, would be to look at them and the data in them to see which of the lists is more accurate.

Golf instead, ridiculed the very idea of using lists of data to judge quality of life.

He knows that California, and America are being negatively impacted by increasing diversity, but supports it anyways, for reasons he will not share. If he is even aware of his reasons.

America is the most diverse country on earth

It is what made us great

That is nonsense. This country was built on diverse immigrants being assimilated into a fairly homogeneous American settler culture bound together by a common language, common faith and shared ethos.

You don't have to use dog whistles like "homogeneous" anymore. The Klan has taken off their hoods and march in public. ..FYI.

The issue is diversity. THe opposite of diversity is homogeneous. Hence my use of the term.

I'm not afraid to say White, if that is what you are implying.

And white really doesn't fit my point there, though it is close. After all there was a lot of diversity, in the ethnic and cultural make up of the immigrants. Even though by our modern standards, looking back, we see them as "white", to the people of the time, a lot of those immigrants were seen as "other".

I know that is probably all over your head. YOu just wanted to shut me up with the race card.

But, I'm not afraid of it, nor you.

My point stands, despite your race baiting.

This country was built on diverse immigrants being assimilated into a fairly homogeneous American settler culture bound together by a common language, common faith and shared ethos.

You race baiting asshole.

When you're being overtly racist, it's not "playing the race card", it's "pointing out a fact".

Notice that the person that "liked" your post is one of the most racist douchebags on the board.

Disagreeing about the role "diversity" played in "building this nation", is not being "overtly racist".

Can you see that, or are you too far gone for rational thought?

Thank you for admitting you "leave them" and that they exist....in left-wing heavy cities.

You'll notice that ANTIFA only marches in Portland, Seattle, and S.F.

If they marched in K.C., they'd get massacred.

Forum List

Back