New study: California is the most diverse state in the union...CA ranks last in quality of life.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

You are so correct.

If you think about it though. That is not what is being claimed.

Well.....at least try to think about it.....

Or try to think....period.

Where I live is beautiful...much of the state is beautiful....Point us to brown communities that are beautiful would you please. Thanks in advance.
Where I live now is very beautiful. Tree lined streets, manicured parks, people walking dogs, children playing outside and in playgrounds. Homes are all neat and painted in harmonious colors. No garden has weeds. People sit on porches in the evening inviting one another over for drink and a visit.

This is California. It's California behind guards and gates. It's California where each neighborhood has two iron homeowner's associations. It's the best part of California.

Sounds like you live in pre 1985 California...the good ole days.
You’re right, there are still very nice ‘pockets’ in California...NONE of which are brown, most are not located near brown areas and most are behind gates and or aggressively patrolled. Sad really.
I have been here a bit over a year. I have seen no blacks or hispanics. There is a very nice Japanese family two doors down. It's not that blacks and browns are prohibited from buying here. They choose not to. It is extremely expensive. It is also a lifestyle they choose not to have.

There are many such areas. Once those gates close behind you it's a different world.

That’s really the only way a decent human being can still live here and be happy.
One must be able to afford a mortgage that brown people can’t.
I feel very bad for those who can’t afford to evade the invaders...I feel particularly bad for younger families forced to send their small children to school in Mexico...basically.
We call it the reality distortion bubble. The homes and "villages" are built to look fictitious. Like a Lifetime movie. It is very expensive. The "mortgage" is only on the structure. The land is owned by the corporation and leased. The entirety of the complex has a homeowner's association. They see to the roads and parks. Each village also has a homeowner's association. They control astheics for each village. Even the color of your flowers has to be approved. For each home there is a mortgage, a land lease payment and two homeowner's association payments. Not many blacks or browns can pay that, or choose to pay it or will live under these kinds of restrictions.

What are you talking about? Where did you get the idea that in general these homes has homeowners association? Some do but the way you portrayed it is FALSE.

Friends and family moved in to these new communities and they are not paying home owners associations.

But you are right. It’s like in the movie beautiful homes and scenery looking at the wineries. They also have waiting list.

The Groves

New Homes in Menifee, CA | Boulder Estates

The Groves offers charm, majestic beauty and metropolitan convenience. This ideal location is surrounded by vineyards yet is just minutes from Temecula shopping and only an hour’s drive to San Diego, Orange County or the Palm Springs area. Weekends at The Groves go from serene and peaceful to culturally exciting in moments. You’ll find art, culture, festivals, outdoor summer concerts and theatre productions are a common occurrence in Temecula. With more than 35 vineyards.

Last edited:
I hear that its due to a shortage of imported third world pickers that aren't picking . Course I don't know as I just hear talk and only eat meat and patatas , garlic and onions GGator . -------------- and Gravy .

Trumpits caused a lot of chaos to American farmers here in the west. They voted for Trumpy..
They will NOT vote for him the second time around.

Yeah...they're gonna vote for dizzy lizzy warren. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I hear that its due to a shortage of imported third world pickers that aren't picking . Course I don't know as I just hear talk and only eat meat and patatas , garlic and onions GGator . -------------- and Gravy .

Trumpits caused a lot of chaos to American farmers here in the west. They voted for Trumpy..

Yeah...they're gonna vote for dizzy lizzy warren. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Trumpy is very nervous and scared of Biden.

Yeah.....he's shaking in his boots.

Who wouldn't want t to replace an old white guy with an older white guy who is career hack and a dullard ?

Haha...11M my ass...there are at least 6 million wetbacks in LA and the surrounding area alone. The next time you’re sitting in all that awesome traffic look around you at the people...they’ll all be filthy wetbacks.

It’s a beautiful state. Can’t wait to return. That their success makes you angry is just icing on the cake

Where I live is beautiful...much of the state is beautiful....Point us to brown communities that are beautiful would you please. Thanks in advance.
Where I live now is very beautiful. Tree lined streets, manicured parks, people walking dogs, children playing outside and in playgrounds. Homes are all neat and painted in harmonious colors. No garden has weeds. People sit on porches in the evening inviting one another over for drink and a visit.

This is California. It's California behind guards and gates. It's California where each neighborhood has two iron homeowner's associations. It's the best part of California.

You’re right, there are still very nice ‘pockets’ in California...NONE of which are brown, most are not located near brown areas and most are behind gates and or aggressively patrolled. Sad really.
I have been here a bit over a year. I have seen no blacks or hispanics. There is a very nice Japanese family two doors down. It's not that blacks and browns are prohibited from buying here. They choose not to. It is extremely expensive. It is also a lifestyle they choose not to have.

There are many such areas. Once those gates close behind you it's a different world.

How in the world you can make that kind of false statements?

Are you saying there are NO successful BLACKS? No doctors, professors, nurses, lawyers, rental owners or business owners?

Are you saying that there are no successful BROWN people? No business owners, doctors, rental owners, nurses, professors, lawyers? That they cannot afford to buy homes?

Yes I close my gate just because coyotes might eat my Pekingese in PS.

Who wouldn't want t to replace an old white guy with an older white guy who is career hack and a dullard ?

You should ask Trumpy.

You should ask Trumpy.

Can't. He's currently busy being President.

Maybe we should ask Clinton. She's got a lot of time on her hands.

Not when the arbitrary things they rank the state on have nothing to do with diversity.

The left loves to parrot "diversity is our strength". If I have a bowl of green M&M's and then add M&M's of other colors, will that improve their flavor?

Yes they will. Rural America will vote for anyone who promises their future will be their past.

Nothing in the op about skin color.

that is the diversity he was talking about, the is the only thing he ever talks about. Read teh rest of his comments in this thread and you will find it is all about skin color...nothing else matters to him.

So, why you so set on avoiding discussing the state of California then?

In all seriousness, when you see a brown or black person walking towards you, do you feel afraid? Do you look for some where to go to get away from them in case they attack you?

Not normally. Why did you ask such an odd question?

Because of your aversion to anyone that is different than you and your abnormal need for homogeneity. I did not know if it was based off of fear or something else.

Discussing the negative impact of a phenomenon in no way implies a persona aversion or fear of it.

Obviously.

YOu do agree with that statement, do you not?

Discussing the negative impact of a phenomenon in no way implies a persona aversion or fear of it.

Obviously.

That depends on the discussion. This discussion is based upon nothing but personal feelings and emotions, thus that implies a personal aversion.

It’s a beautiful state. Can’t wait to return. That their success makes you angry is just icing on the cake

How in the world you can make that kind of false statements?

Are you saying there are NO successful BLACKS? No doctors, professors, nurses, lawyers, rental owners or business owners?

Are you saying that there are no successful BROWN people? No business owners, doctors, rental owners, nurses, professors, lawyers? That they cannot afford to buy homes?

Yes I close my gate just because coyotes might eat my Pekingese in PS.
Ohhh no. There are certainly successful black and brown people. They just choose not to live here. They choose not to live under the rules of two aggressive homeowner's associations and pay so very much for the privilege. It's a lifestyle they choose not to hsve.

Obviously.

That depends on the discussion. This discussion is based upon nothing but personal feelings and emotions, thus that implies a personal aversion.

Your position is that any attempt to measure the quality of life, is arbitrary and thus invalid. AND that barring any obvious and clear connection between any measurement and "skin color", any such measurement is irrelevant anyways.

For you to take that position,and then attack others for not trying a line of argument, that you have already dismissed,

is not fair nor reasonable of you.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.
It’s seems like it’s a problem any where you go with divided ethnicities .. why do you like division?

Your position is that any attempt to measure the quality of life, is arbitrary and thus invalid. AND that barring any obvious and clear connection between any measurement and "skin color", any such measurement is irrelevant anyways.

I did not say they were invalid, that is your own spin on my words. I happily changed from arbitrary to subjective and yet you still whine. Why is that?

For you to take that position,and then attack others for not trying a line of argument, that you have already dismissed,

is not fair nor reasonable of you.

Once again you are blaming me for your actions, or in this case lack of action. How easy would it be to prove me wrong by showing me which of the measures used by the magazine to determine quality of life are directly effected by the color of one's skin

Haha...except for the one category Mexifornia ranks #1 in....”Cultural Diversity”.....are you playing stupid or did you really not see that column?

It comes naturally to Gator. Stupid is as stupid does.

Forum List

Back