New study: California is the most diverse state in the union...CA ranks last in quality of life.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

Haha...except for the one category Mexifornia ranks #1 in....”Cultural Diversity”.....are you playing stupid or did you really not see that column?

It comes naturally to Gator. Stupid is as stupid does.

Ahhh....my little groupie following me around already this morning. I feel so special. It is kind of cool and kind of creepy that you come into threads for the singular purpose of making comments about me and never once addressing the topic of the thread

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

Haha...except for the one category Mexifornia ranks #1 in....”Cultural Diversity”.....are you playing stupid or did you really not see that column?

Ahhh....my little groupie following me around already this morning. I feel so special. It is kind of cool and kind of creepy that you come into threads for the singular purpose of making comments about me and never once addressing the topic of the thread

I came into the thread because of Cali, which has been transformed into a crap hole. Poking you is just an added bonus. Where is your go to emoji? You’re slipping.

I came into the thread because of Cali, which has been transformed into a crap hole. Poking you is just an added bonus. Where is your go to emoji? You’re slipping.

And yet your only post is about me and not Cali...hmmm

Discussing the negative impact of a phenomenon in no way implies a persona aversion or fear of it.

Obviously.

YOu do agree with that statement, do you not?

That depends on the discussion. This discussion is based upon nothing but personal feelings and emotions, thus that implies a personal aversion.

Your position is that any attempt to measure the quality of life, is arbitrary and thus invalid. AND that barring any obvious and clear connection between any measurement and "skin color", any such measurement is irrelevant anyways.

For you to take that position,and then attack others for not trying a line of argument, that you have already dismissed,

is not fair nor reasonable of you.

If one such report has a state in the middle of the pack and another such report has a state at the end of their list, how is it not completely subjective?

Yes I agreed with the description of you. When was the last time you were in Cali? The OP is correct.

Yes I agreed with the description of you. When was the last time you were in Cali? The OP is correct.

Still, every post is about me and me alone. Why is that?

Last time I was in Cali was about 6 years ago. Great place, always enjoyed my visits there.

Still, every post is about me and me alone. Why is that?

Last time I was in Cali was about 6 years ago. Great place, always enjoyed my visits there.

Go now...LA and SF. You won't recognize it.

Never went to either one too much, there is so much more to the state than two cities. They make up less than 0.4% of the total land in Cali. Get out of the city and see the state, it is beautiful.

Though my son did a day trip from Vegas to LA this summer and had a great time in LA.

Never went to either one too much, there is so much more to the state than two cities. They make up less than 0.4% of the total land in Cali. Get out of the city and see the state, it is beautiful.

Though my son did a day trip from Vegas to LA this summer and had a great time in LA.

Lefties tend to gravitate toward and be fascinated by shitholes full of degenerate human beings.
Mexifornia is an absolute paradise for lowlifes, weirdos, wetbacks, faggots and general filth. Remember, indecent filth is never bothered by other indecent filth.

Lefties tend to gravitate toward and be fascinated by shitholes full of degenerate human beings.
Mexifornia is an absolute paradise for lowlifes, weirdos, wetbacks, faggots and general filth. Remember, indecent filth is never bothered by other indecent filth.

that explains why you live there.
Thanks for clearing that up!

that explains why you live there.
Thanks for clearing that up!

Haha...are you 8 years old?
“I know you are but what am I?”
Come on man...do better.

Coincidence? I think not.
Don’t some of the least diverse states offer the best quality of life?
Politicians are you listening? You have been fucking Americans over with your “we are better as a diverse nation”....”sanctuary for illegals benefits Americans” bunch of bullshit. It’s time you pieces of shits do what’s best for Americans.
2019’s Most & Least Diverse States in America
California ranks last in quality of life in new report
Then why is it 19th on the "Best States" ranking (your report US News?) It was 49th in "Opportunity," but nowhere was it 50th on any of the categories.
Explain?

Coincidence? I think not.
Don’t some of the least diverse states offer the best quality of life?
Politicians are you listening? You have been fucking Americans over with your “we are better as a diverse nation”....”sanctuary for illegals benefits Americans” bunch of bullshit. It’s time you pieces of shits do what’s best for Americans.
2019’s Most & Least Diverse States in America
California ranks last in quality of life in new report
Then why is it 19th on the "Best States" ranking (your report US News?) It was 49th in "Opportunity," but nowhere was it 50th on any of the categories.
Explain?

You’ll need to write to USA Today and ask them why you know more than they do. I simply posted their editorial.

I hear that its due to a shortage of imported third world pickers that aren't picking . Course I don't know as I just hear talk and only eat meat and patatas , garlic and onions GGator . -------------- and Gravy .

Trumpits caused a lot of chaos to American farmers here in the west. They voted for Trumpy..
They will NOT vote for him the second time around.

Yes they will. Rural America will vote for anyone who promises their future will be their past.
--------------------------------------- Rural America will HOPEFULLY vote for the TRUMP for him to continues making the USA 'Great Again' Candy .

It’s seems like it’s a problem any where you go with divided ethnicities .. why do you like division?

it is a little early in the morning to be drunk
-------------------------------------- --------- Drunk again eh ?? --------------- and that Dear Friends is one of the GGators favorite comebacks

Forum List

Back