New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies

Paul Sperry the author of the article on the study that blames CRA

Co-Author Paul Sperry Called For Contaminating Afghan Water Supply With Pig's Blood. In an article on World Net Daily, Sperry called for the use of pigs, which are highly offensive to Muslims, as a tool of war: "U.S. forces should start by dropping leaflets over Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan, warning residents, in their native Persian tongue, that we've enlisted Afghani moles to contaminate their water supplies with pig's blood. The propaganda would also warn that American soldiers have greased their bullets with pork fat. We could tell them, while we're at it, that we've ordered special pigskin-lined fatigues for this mission." [World Net Daily, 9/27/01]

Where's your link to the actual study?

Blaming the CRA is the oldest piece of rightwing propaganda in the real estate bubble book.
We've had a topic on this NBER study in the past.

Sassy is too retarded to notice her "new study" is actually more than two years old.

Rightwingers with their myths are like pitbulls with a toddler's arm.

The NBER relies on the outmoded and discarded work and theories of Simon Kuznet, Wesley Matthews (the NBA star of the same name is of more importance nationally today), and Milton Friedman. That is why the lass did not link to the site.

The NBER relies on the outmoded and discarded work and theories of Simon Kuznet, Wesley Matthews (the NBA star of the same name is of more importance nationally today), and Milton Friedman. That is why the lass did not link to the site.

I posted an article, dope. I already new you daffy dems were responsible but you can't tell a dem anything, close minded and dumb downed is no way to go through life, sonnny

IF minority home buying were somehow the root of the problem and

IF politicians/political parties were to blame for pushing minority housing, then,

Let's start with George Bush:

Bush seeks to increase minority homeownership
By Thomas A. Fogarty, USA TODAY
In a bid to boost minority homeownership, President Bush will ask Congress for authority to eliminate the down-payment requirement for Federal Housing Administration loans.

In announcing the plan Monday at a home builders show in Las Vegas, Federal Housing Commissioner John Weicher called the proposal the "most significant FHA initiative in more than a decade." It would lead to 150,000 first-time owners annually, he said.

Nothing-down options are available on the private mortgage market, but, in general, they require the borrower to have pristine credit. Bush's proposed change would extend the nothing-down option to borrowers with blemished credit.

USATODAY.com - Bush seeks to increase minority homeownership

White House, Office of the Press Secretary October 15, 2002

President Hosts Conference on Minority Homeownership

President George W. Bush hosted the White House Conference on Minority Homeownership to discuss public and private sector efforts to address the homeownership gap and increase the number of minority homeowners in America.

President Bush Signs American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003

...One of the biggest hurdles to homeownership is getting money for a down payment. This administration has recognized that, and so today I'm honored to be here to sign a law that will help many low-income buyers to overcome that hurdle, and to achieve an important part of the American Dream....

...shall I go on?

IF politicians/political parties were to blame for pushing minority housing, then,

In a bid to boost minority homeownership, President Bush will ask Congress for authority to eliminate the down-payment requirement for Federal Housing Administration loans.

In announcing the plan Monday at a home builders show in Las Vegas, Federal Housing Commissioner John Weicher called the proposal the "most significant FHA initiative in more than a decade." It would lead to 150,000 first-time owners annually, he said.

Nothing-down options are available on the private mortgage market, but, in general, they require the borrower to have pristine credit. Bush's proposed change would extend the nothing-down option to borrowers with blemished credit.

President George W. Bush hosted the White House Conference on Minority Homeownership to discuss public and private sector efforts to address the homeownership gap and increase the number of minority homeowners in America.

...One of the biggest hurdles to homeownership is getting money for a down payment. This administration has recognized that, and so today I'm honored to be here to sign a law that will help many low-income buyers to overcome that hurdle, and to achieve an important part of the American Dream....

...shall I go on?

Go on all you want, it's BS but proceed. You dems wrecked it and refuse to take responsibility, just like everything else in your miserable lives

Putting together these facts provides a striking result: Only 6 percent of all the higher-priced loans were extended by CRA-covered lenders to lower-income borrowers or neighborhoods in their CRA assessment areas, the local geographies that are the primary focus for CRA evaluation purposes. This result undermines the assertion by critics of the potential for a substantial role for the CRA in the subprime crisis. In other words, the very small share of all higher-priced loan originations that can reasonably be attributed to the CRA makes it hard to imagine how this law could have contributed in any meaningful way to the current subprime crisis.

FRB Speech--Kroszner The Community Reinvestment Act and the Recent Mortgage Crisis--December 3 2008

EconChick's sock here is getting lambasted.

Her source is no good, and her interpretations are worse, but they have been corrected.

Let's move on.

Her source is no good, and her interpretations are worse, but they have been corrected.

Let's move on.

So move on and stop trying to impress with your childish nonsense. I don't take you serious and that's what ails you. You expect to be and I see though you, in short you're all mouth like all the other left loons.

The willfully blind mice who blame blacks (by way of the CRA) for a global derivatives bubble are about as ignorant and stupid as it gets.

All those foreclosed homes in your white middle class towns were not CRA homes.

...shall I go on?

Go on all you want, it's BS but proceed. You dems wrecked it and refuse to take responsibility, just like everything else in your miserable lives

Right, right, and when you can't prove a thing you say, just repeat the lie anyway........rinse and repeat.

Let's move on.

So move on and stop trying to impress with your childish nonsense. I don't take you serious and that's what ails you. You expect to be and I see though you, in short you're all mouth like all the other left loons.
Your OP is fail, EC, and attacking me means nothing at all.

Your source is fail, relying on old, outmoded nonsense.

Let's move on.

GFY, you dems were warned your policies were going to cause an implosion...guess what dumb ass, they did

Let's move on.

GFY, you dems were warned your policies were going to cause an implosion...guess what dumb ass, they did
:puke3:

EC is now throwing up on her own posts. :lol:
liberal-dumbassery-this-what-looks-like-liberal-insanity-hip-politics-1423446471.jpg

...shall I go on?

What's BS? Are the above stories fabricated? Can you prove anything in them is inaccurate?

Let's move on.

Democrat policies didn't cause the meltdown.

Forum List

Back