New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies

EC is now throwing up on her own posts. :lol:
liberal-dumbassery-this-what-looks-like-liberal-insanity-hip-politics-1423446471.jpg
:)
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but alas you will always be a dumb downed left loon

EconChick's sock here is getting lambasted.

Her source is no good, and her interpretations are worse, but they have been corrected.

Let's move on.

So move on and stop trying to impress with your childish nonsense. I don't take you serious and that's what ails you. You expect to be and I see though you, in short you're all mouth like all the other left loons.
Your OP is fail, EC, and attacking me means nothing at all.

Your source is fail, relying on old, outmoded nonsense.

GFY, you dems were warned your policies were going to cause an implosion...guess what dumb ass, they did

Democrat policies didn't cause the meltdown.

Yeah they did, now shush

She failed as EconChick, and she is failing as the lass as well.

Either stay on topic and cease with your childish left loonery or off to iggy you go. It's not like aqnyone takes your nonsense serious anyway. Nobody believes a leftist with the exception of another leftist (see the retard from NY's comments)

The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) of 1977 was passed by Congress to ensure that banks meet the credit needs of their local communities and to encourage investment in the immediate communities served by depository institutions. Banks are rated periodically on their efforts to achieve these goals.

The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) provides an interagencyCRA rating database on its website.

In addition, each bank has available for public review a file giving its CRA rating and additional information that it is required to prepare.

The Federal Reserve Board has found no connection between CRA and the subprime mortgage problems. In fact, the Board's analysis (102 KB PDF) found that nearly 60 percent of higher-priced loans went to middle- or higher-income borrowers or neighborhoods, which are not the focus of CRA activity. Additionally, about 20 percent of the higher-priced loans that were extended in low- or moderate-income areas, or to low- or moderate-income borrowers, were loans originated by lenders not covered by the CRA. Our analysis found that only six percent of all higher-priced loans were made by CRA-covered lenders to borrowers and neighborhoods targeted by the CRA. Further, our review of loan performance found that rates of serious mortgage delinquency are high in all neighborhood groups, not just in lower-income areas.

FRB Did the Community Reinvestment Act CRA contribute to foreclosures and the financial crisis And is the CRA being reformed

The government agency charged with enforcing the CRA determined that it didn't cause any problems? Only the terminally gullible would swallow that.

here's one Example FOR those who claims it was ALL BUSH'S fault. wake up you people who votes democrat

Democrats Applauding Their Own Obstructionism

The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) of 1977 was passed by Congress to ensure that banks meet the credit needs of their local communities and to encourage investment in the immediate communities served by depository institutions. Banks are rated periodically on their efforts to achieve these goals.

The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) provides an interagencyCRA rating database on its website.

In addition, each bank has available for public review a file giving its CRA rating and additional information that it is required to prepare.

The Federal Reserve Board has found no connection between CRA and the subprime mortgage problems. In fact, the Board's analysis (102 KB PDF) found that nearly 60 percent of higher-priced loans went to middle- or higher-income borrowers or neighborhoods, which are not the focus of CRA activity. Additionally, about 20 percent of the higher-priced loans that were extended in low- or moderate-income areas, or to low- or moderate-income borrowers, were loans originated by lenders not covered by the CRA. Our analysis found that only six percent of all higher-priced loans were made by CRA-covered lenders to borrowers and neighborhoods targeted by the CRA. Further, our review of loan performance found that rates of serious mortgage delinquency are high in all neighborhood groups, not just in lower-income areas.

FRB Did the Community Reinvestment Act CRA contribute to foreclosures and the financial crisis And is the CRA being reformed

The government agency charged with enforcing the CRA determined that it didn't cause any problems? Only the terminally gullible would swallow that.

Let's face it, leftists are gullible (see GLOBULL warming)

Bush Administration Ignored Warnings of Pending Financial ...

FoxNews.com
Bush Administration Ignored Warnings of Pending Financial Meltdown
Published December 01, 2008

The Bush administration backed off proposed crackdowns on no-money-down, interest-only mortgages years before the economy collapsed, buckling to pressure from some of the same banks that have now failed. It ignored remarkably prescient warnings that foretold the financial meltdown, according to an Associated Press review of regulatory documents.

"Expect fallout, expect foreclosures, expect horror stories," California mortgage lender Paris Welch wrote to U.S. regulators in January 2006, about one year before the housing implosion cost her a job.

Bowing to aggressive lobbying — along with assurances from banks that the troubled mortgages were OK — regulators delayed action for nearly one year. By the time new rules were released late in 2006, the toughest of the proposed provisions were gone and the meltdown was under way.

EconChick's sock here is getting lambasted.

Her source is no good, and her interpretations are worse, but they have been corrected.

Let's move on.

So move on and stop trying to impress with your childish nonsense. I don't take you serious and that's what ails you. You expect to be and I see though you, in short you're all mouth like all the other left loons.

GFY, you dems were warned your policies were going to cause an implosion...guess what dumb ass, they did

Yeah they did, now shush

You have the right to be wrong as often as you like.

The CRA never ever forced banks to make loans that were outside the scope of sound banking practices. Bankers, lenders, and any other financial institutions that made and sold financially unsound mortgages did so of their own volition,

and did so almost always for no other reason than greed.

Yeah they did, now shush

You're extremely annoying, I've thought that since I started commenting here

lass writes, "Either stay on topic and cease with your childish left loonery or off to iggy you go."

You have not defended your OP. You have not responded to the accurate rebuttal of your nonsense.

You are only a silly, ignorant person.

Last edited:
[lass writes, "Either stay on topic and cease with your childish left loonery or off to iggy you go."

You have not defended your OP. You have not responded to the accurate rebuttal of your nonsense.

You are only a silly, ignorant person.

Bye...see how it works dumb ass?

Yeah they did, now shush

Your inability to debate issues on the facts is what makes me seem annoying.

Now again, correct me if I'm wrong but did you not include a link to the study your propagandist article was citing? Because I don't see a link either in your post or the link to the propaganda in your post.

Help me out here.

Yeah they did, now shush

Your inability to debate issues on the facts is what makes me seem annoying.

Now again, correct me if I'm wrong but did you not include a link to the study your propagandist article was citing? Because I don't see a link either in your post or the link to the propaganda in your post.

Help me out here.

I suggest you use ignore and shut up.

Forum List

Back