🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Tactic To Stop Trump Is Nothing New. Hillary Says Make Him Out To Be A Bigot

Is Trump a bigot?
Only he knows for sure

Is Trump courting bigots to support him?
That seems obvious

There is nothing racist about wanting to enforce the immigration laws.

Here, to remind you.

Full Definition of racism
  1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Trump goes beyond enforcing laws. He is villainizing a group of people, fear mongering against them and using it for political advantage
He is using the same tactic against both Mexicans and Muslims
It's call National Security.

The political - correct term is Xenophobia.

Total nonsense.

I watch CNN 95% of the time, am in an interracial marriage, have an IQ of 136 and my wife(a democrat) and I are voting for Trump.

Even my Hispanic in-laws are voting for Trump. It's funny how my in-laws talk about how stupid our current politicians in this country are(D and R).

Last edited:
I watch CNN 95% of the time, am in an interracial marriage, have an IQ of 136 and my wife(a democrat) and I are voting for Trump.

Even my Hispanic in-laws are voting for Trump. It's funny how my in-laws talk about how stupid our current politicians in this country are(D and R).
CNN’S coverage of Trump is more honest and fair than Fux Noise with Megyn Kelly.

Is Trump a bigot?
Only he knows for sure

That seems obvious

Here, to remind you.

1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Trump goes beyond enforcing laws. He is villainizing a group of people, fear mongering against them and using it for political advantage

Your use of the term "fear mongering" implies that "fear" of muslim terrorism is irrational.

THat is obviously NOT true.

Taking reasonable steps to prevent foreign enemies from infiltrating our nation is not racist.

playing-the-race-card-politics-politics-1349036238.jpg

Is Trump a bigot?
Only he knows for sure

That seems obvious

Here, to remind you.

Your use of the term "fear mongering" implies that "fear" of muslim terrorism is irrational.

Taking reasonable steps to prevent foreign enemies from infiltrating our nation is not racist.

10,000 Americans were killed by guns last year. Fewer than ten were killed by Muslim terrorists

Where does our prevention need to go?

Is Trump a bigot?
Only he knows for sure

That seems obvious

Here, to remind you.

10,000 Americans were killed by guns last year. Fewer than ten were killed by Muslim terrorists

image.png

Is Trump a bigot?
Only he knows for sure

That seems obvious

Here, to remind you.

Red Herring.

I would love to see our high crime rate seriously tackled.

NO one is offering to do that this election cycle.

My point stands.

Hillary does not need to call Trump a racist.
All she needs to do is continually play sound bites from Trump in which he:

Demonizes Mexicans
Demonizes Muslims
Mocks women
Mocks the handicapped
Ridicules American POWs as losers
Refuses to condemn the KKK

Let America decide for themselves

Is Trump a bigot?
Only he knows for sure

That seems obvious

Here, to remind you.

Red Herring.

My point stands.

Fear mongering over a minimal threat

Here, to remind you.

Red Herring.

My point stands.

It is not fear mongering if the threat is real.

Want to guess where this picture comes from?

BOSTON_MARATHON_EXPLOSIONS_38554945.JPG

Red Herring.

My point stands.

Looks like the Boston Marathon bombing from three years ago that killed four people

Now, lets put the threat into perspective, 30,000 Americans have been murdered with guns since that bombing. Where should Trump be putting his emphasis? Muslim terrorists or crime in our cities?

What is Trumps plan to protect us from native born thugs?

Last edited:
He may, or may not be a bigot.

Few actually are though Liberals like to think they are all the time.

But he is trying to capitalize on bigotry for electioneering purposes, so he deserves what he gets.
The voters who are paying attention are repudiating the bullshit which has spewed out of the fucking 'politicians' on both sides.
The FACT that someone like Trump will become the President amplifies just how fucking sick America has become.
If it takes a Trump to take over everyone ought to be feeling pretty fucking embarrassed.
The fact that the fucking REP 'establishment' in the media are walking into doors and slobbering about how fucked up the GOP is is ON THEIR FUCKING shoulders.
THEY were the ones who put up McCain and Romney.
Shame on them!
Now the 'silk bowtie and brown tasseled loafer crowd like Bill Crystal are whining. Give me a break!
Crystal and his bunch of REP pussies spawned Trump. Now they can go fuck themselves.

Red Herring.

My point stands.

Looks like the Boston Marathon bombing from three years ago that killed four people

Now, lets put the threat into perspective, 30,000 Americans have been murdered with guns since that bombing. Where should Trump be putting his emphasis? Muslim terrorists or crime in our cities?

It killed 4 and wounded 264.

Thus we see danger is real and not "fear mongering", nor is it "racist".

THe fact that more Americans are dying from violent crime does not change that.

Is Trump a bigot?
Only he knows for sure

That seems obvious

Here, to remind you.

Locking up black people.

Demonizes Mexicans
Demonizes Muslims
Mocks women
Mocks the handicapped

Otherwise instead of using their common-sense and bucking the status quo, fall in line and believe in false sterotypes and demogogury.

Mexicans invade this country, steal our wealth, and take our jobs. Don't be a racist. Just let em in.

Muslims shoot up our work places and our military bases. They invaded Europe and formed rape gangs. They think Women want to make sex with them because they are out in public and not wearing the proper attire according to Sharia Law. Don't be a Xenophobic asshole. Just let em in.

A woman attacks you on national television accusing you of a war on women, even though the woman in question attacked you on "The View" and insulted other women, calling them beauty contestant whores and airheads. Just don't defend yourself.

A journalist slanders you in print, calls you every name in the book. But he's handicapped, so he's untouchable. Let him trash your reputation all he likes. You can't stop him.

John McCain decides to mouth off about you even though his only claim to fame was getting shot down. He has a right to be an asshole and say terrible things about you, mainly because he punched his ticket and his inept campaign allowed Obama to get in and fuck this country up royally. He's paid his dues to the establishment. Just let him trash you whenever he sees fit to do so.

Doesn't matter that you condemned the KKK a thousand times. You didn't howl like a Velociraptor when somebody asked you if you knew David Duke was supporting you. A thousand attaboys doesn't overrule one aw-shit. You should know that dumbass.

Last edited:

Demonizes Mexicans
Demonizes Muslims
Mocks women
Mocks the handicapped

Otherwise instead of using their common-sense and bucking the status quo, fall in line and believe in false sterotypes and demogogury.

What comes out of Trumps own mouth is not stereotypes

Play what he has said and let the voters decide

He may, or may not be a bigot.

Few actually are though Liberals like to think they are all the time.

But he is trying to capitalize on bigotry for electioneering purposes, so he deserves what he gets.
It's purely well thought out hype. It's based on half truths and outright fabrications.

We'll see if Hillary can make it work for her. I think a candidate that nobody likes and nobody trusts can trick enough people into not voting for a guy who speaks for the majority.
I haven't seen anything to indicate Trump speaks for the majority of anything, besides Fox News Republicans.

I'm positive you overestimate the average voter's thought process when pulling the lever.

Low information voters will vote for the person that evokes the proper mental imagery.

My guess is Trump has already motivated the Democratic base that reelected Obama to come out and vote. Regardless of whom the GOP nominates

Sorry to say
Trump has done no such thing.

The liberal media did it.....at the behest of the Washington Establishment-backed political elite. Trump is merely the voice of the silent majority the media likes to ignore. Thems the facts.
The "majority" you refer to is simply the majority of Fox News watching Republican voters. There is a significantly larger number of Democratic voters in the US, and the trick for the Democratic strategists is to motivate them to put down the bong, and get out to vote.

The easiest lift is to let guys like Trump, or Romney last time, do that for them.

Furthermore...Trump supporters of any kind are way too far from "silent" about anything!
They are silent. Bring up politics and they either change the subject or they go silent and try to read articles in the Pennysaver. Need a new trailer for that zero turn radius mower.

Oh.....and I hate to tell you this, but Trump has strong support among Democrats. Democrats feel they don't have a voice anymore and they're leaving in droves.....mainly because of that lying ugly bitch Hillary.
"Trump has strong support among Democrats"

Wow, it's been made quite simple for you, but not sure you grasp.

When I googled "strong support for Trump Democrats" I got a flood of sites like Breitbart, red state, and so on. When you sift through the wishful thinking and propaganda.....you drill down to what the strategists are really saying.

People not trying to promote Republicans, are saying that the demographic within the Democratic Party that Trump MIGHT appeal to, are the 17% of swing voters, that have been there for the last 15 years. Nobody is leaving the Democratic party in droves. The only advantage that Trump has over Rubio or Cruz, is that he doesn't thump the bible as much

Red Herring.

My point stands.

50 million Americans have been murdered by Planned-Parenthood.

This must be stopped.

Forum List

Back