🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Tactic To Stop Trump Is Nothing New. Hillary Says Make Him Out To Be A Bigot

Trump will run on:

Fear of Muslims
Fear of Mexicans
Fear of losing your guns
Fear of Obamacare

Hillary will run on:

Fear of Trump

Hillary in a landslide

That you think you have to lie in order to win, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

HIllary might win, if you and your allies in the media can make more people believe your lies than believe the truth.

Hillary will run on FEAR TRUMP

She will have video after video after video to back her up
It will be a landslide for Hillary

I've seen those types of videos.

A small snippet followed by someone lying about what it meant.

Does it not raise a red flag in your mind that running an honest campaign does not even occur to you?

playing-the-race-card-politics-politics-1349036238.jpg

I love the one with him mocking a handicapped person don't you?

It was a reporter. THey deserve nothing but contempt.

Trump will run on:

Fear of Muslims
Fear of Mexicans
Fear of losing your guns
Fear of Obamacare

Hillary will run on:

Fear of Trump

Hillary in a landslide

That you think you have to lie in order to win, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

HIllary might win, if you and your allies in the media can make more people believe your lies than believe the truth.

I don’t think Hillary has the credibility to pull that off with anyone other than blacks, non-English speakers, and stoners who just want their disability check.

Course they tried to convince us that Reagan was crazy, racist, and dishonest, and we know how that worked out.

Hillary has credibility with anyone who is not a tea bagging conservative

Which means Hillary will sweep the swing states on the way to 400 electoral votes

Your use of that dead horse slur shows your desperation and your dishonesty.

Trump will run on:

Fear of Muslims
Fear of Mexicans
Fear of losing your guns
Fear of Obamacare

Hillary will run on:

Fear of Trump

Hillary in a landslide

Does it not raise a red flag in your mind that running an honest campaign does not even occur to you?

Very good one....and mocking someones handicap is the way to do it

Fear mongering over a minimal threat

It is not fear mongering if the threat is real.

Want to guess where this picture comes from?

BOSTON_MARATHON_EXPLOSIONS_38554945.JPG

Looks like the Boston Marathon bombing from three years ago that killed four people

Now, lets put the threat into perspective, 30,000 Americans have been murdered with guns since that bombing. Where should Trump be putting his emphasis? Muslim terrorists or crime in our cities?

What is Trumps plan to protect us from native born thugs?

50 million Americans have been murdered by Planned-Parenthood.

This must be stopped.
Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being.

Where abortion is legal, it therefore, cannot be murder.

Or at least so says the American judicial system.

But go ahead and perpetuate that hysteria
Slavery was legal once.

That still doesn't make it right.
You didn't say abortion was wrong, you said it was murder.

You were wrong

Trump will not get his stumpy little fingers on the Presidency

Same old shit. Race-baiting and character assassination.

"He’s formidable, he understands voters’ anxieties, and he will be ruthless against Hillary Clinton,” said Gov. Dannel P. Malloy of Connecticut. “I’ve gone from denial — ‘I can’t believe anyone would listen to this guy’ — to admiration, in the sense that he’s figured out how to capture everyone’s angst, to real worry.”

During the first Republican debate last summer, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook, shushed a room full of people at the campaign’s Brooklyn headquarters when Mr. Trump started to speak, almost giddily captivated by the wildness of his remarks. “Shh, I’ve got to get me some Trump,” he said.​

Now, Mr. Mook and his colleagues regard Mr. Trump as a wily, determined and indefatigable opponent who seems to be speaking to broad economic anxieties among Americans and to the widely held belief that traditional politicians are incapable of addressing those problems. Publicly, the Clinton operation is letting the Republicans slug it out. But privately, it and other Democrats are poring over polling data to understand the roots of Mr. Trump’s populist appeal and building up troves of opposition research on his business career.​

“The case against Trump will be prosecuted on two levels,” said Geoff Garin, a Democratic pollster and Mrs. Clinton’s chief strategist in 2008. “The first is temperament,” and whether he is suited to be commander in chief, Mr. Garin said, echoing conversations that have dominated Democratic circles recently. The second “will be based on whether he can really be relied on as a champion for anyone but himself.”​

But the tactics the Clintons have used for years to take down opponents may fall short in a contest between the blunt and unpredictable Mr. Trump and the cautious and scripted Mrs. Clinton: a matchup that operatives on both sides predicted would be an epic, ugly clash between two vastly disparate politicians.

“Hillary has built a large tanker ship, and she’s about to confront Somali pirates,” said Matthew Dowd, the chief strategist for former President George W. Bush’s 2004 campaign, who is now an independent.

Inside the Clintons’ Plan to Defeat Donald Trump
It is not hard to show a New York liberals racism.... the amazing thing is brain dead fools buy his bullshit.

Trump will run on:

Fear of Muslims
Fear of Mexicans
Fear of losing your guns
Fear of Obamacare

Hillary will run on:

Fear of Trump

Hillary in a landslide

I don’t think Hillary has the credibility to pull that off with anyone other than blacks, non-English speakers, and stoners who just want their disability check.

Course they tried to convince us that Reagan was crazy, racist, and dishonest, and we know how that worked out.

Which means Hillary will sweep the swing states on the way to 400 electoral votes
How many cons do you know that like to suck balls?

Plenty of liberals do.

So all of the Teabaggers on the left don't trust her you say?

"He’s formidable, he understands voters’ anxieties, and he will be ruthless against Hillary Clinton,” said Gov. Dannel P. Malloy of Connecticut. “I’ve gone from denial — ‘I can’t believe anyone would listen to this guy’ — to admiration, in the sense that he’s figured out how to capture everyone’s angst, to real worry.”

*snip idiot's copyright violation*.

she doesn't have to "make him out" to be anything. he IS a racist... .like you.

During the first Republican debate last summer, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook, shushed a room full of people at the campaign’s Brooklyn headquarters when Mr. Trump started to speak, almost giddily captivated by the wildness of his remarks. “Shh, I’ve got to get me some Trump,” he said.​

Now, Mr. Mook and his colleagues regard Mr. Trump as a wily, determined and indefatigable opponent who seems to be speaking to broad economic anxieties among Americans and to the widely held belief that traditional politicians are incapable of addressing those problems. Publicly, the Clinton operation is letting the Republicans slug it out. But privately, it and other Democrats are poring over polling data to understand the roots of Mr. Trump’s populist appeal and building up troves of opposition research on his business career.​

“The case against Trump will be prosecuted on two levels,” said Geoff Garin, a Democratic pollster and Mrs. Clinton’s chief strategist in 2008. “The first is temperament,” and whether he is suited to be commander in chief, Mr. Garin said, echoing conversations that have dominated Democratic circles recently. The second “will be based on whether he can really be relied on as a champion for anyone but himself.”​

But the tactics the Clintons have used for years to take down opponents may fall short in a contest between the blunt and unpredictable Mr. Trump and the cautious and scripted Mrs. Clinton: a matchup that operatives on both sides predicted would be an epic, ugly clash between two vastly disparate politicians.

“Hillary has built a large tanker ship, and she’s about to confront Somali pirates,” said Matthew Dowd, the chief strategist for former President George W. Bush’s 2004 campaign, who is now an independent.

It is not hard to show a New York liberals racism.... the amazing thing is brain dead fools buy his bullshit.

he isn't a "new York liberal". :cuckoo:

rightwingnuts are funny.

Trump will run on:

Fear of Muslims
Fear of Mexicans
Fear of losing your guns
Fear of Obamacare

Hillary will run on:

Fear of Trump

Hillary in a landslide

Plenty of liberals do.

All Teabaggers suck balls....that is why they created a party for it

:boohoo:

You're not going to weaken Trump by showing him making fun of a reporter.

YOu are welcome to try.

DO you mind RW if I ask you a question?

Why is it that you on the left are so determined to avoid the issues?

Plenty of liberals do.

So you're saying Gays have switched parties?

Plenty of liberals do.

:dig:

YOu are welcome to try.

He's gay.

*snip idiot's copyright violation*.

she doesn't have to "make him out" to be anything. he IS a racist... .like you.

LOL!

YOu are welcome to try.

Let's do that......keep running loops of Trump mocking a mans handicap

They love it in Red States, but in swing states they will be appalled.

Trump can't talk issues.....Hillary will humiliate him

YOu are welcome to try.

You're kidding yourself if you think attacking the media is a losing proposition for Trump.

And Why is it that you on the left are so determined to avoid the issues?

YOu are welcome to try.

You're kidding yourself if you think attacking the media is a losing proposition for Trump.

And Why is it that you on the left are so determined to avoid the issues?
I already admitted that mocking handicapped people scores points with conservatives

Is Trump a bigot?
Only he knows for sure

Is Trump courting bigots to support him?
That seems obvious
And hildabeast is not? she is courting the BLM racists and libtards voters hate white men, christians, straight people and anyone who lives between both left coasts.

Forum List

Back