🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Tactic To Stop Trump Is Nothing New. Hillary Says Make Him Out To Be A Bigot

RW supports PP killing black babies....:thup:...PP killing black babies is good for black mothers :thup:...PP kills more blacks than the KKK ever did....Liberals support black baby genocide...:thup:...RW , who has no womb...telling women how great PP is.

You're not going to weaken Trump by showing him making fun of a reporter.

YOu are welcome to try.

DO you mind RW if I ask you a question?

Why is it that you on the left are so determined to avoid the issues?
Let's do that......keep running loops of Trump mocking a mans handicap

They love it in Red States, but in swing states they will be appalled.

You're kidding yourself if you think attacking the media is a losing proposition for Trump.

And Why is it that you on the left are so determined to avoid the issues?
I already admitted that mocking handicapped people scores points with conservatives

If by "conservatives" you mean everyone who has realized that the media is the enemy of Traditional America?

Then yes. And there are plenty of them in swing states.

But, why do you not answer my simple question as to why are you libs so determined to avoid the issues?
No, the media is not our enemy

The media has done more to keep us free than the second amendment

The media might not be YOUR enemy.

It is, as I said the enemy of Traditional America and Americans.

Hence the rise of Trump despite, or perhaps at least partially BECAUSE of the constant attacks from the Media.

Same old shit. Race-baiting and character assassination.

"He’s formidable, he understands voters’ anxieties, and he will be ruthless against Hillary Clinton,” said Gov. Dannel P. Malloy of Connecticut. “I’ve gone from denial — ‘I can’t believe anyone would listen to this guy’ — to admiration, in the sense that he’s figured out how to capture everyone’s angst, to real worry.”

During the first Republican debate last summer, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook, shushed a room full of people at the campaign’s Brooklyn headquarters when Mr. Trump started to speak, almost giddily captivated by the wildness of his remarks. “Shh, I’ve got to get me some Trump,” he said.​

Now, Mr. Mook and his colleagues regard Mr. Trump as a wily, determined and indefatigable opponent who seems to be speaking to broad economic anxieties among Americans and to the widely held belief that traditional politicians are incapable of addressing those problems. Publicly, the Clinton operation is letting the Republicans slug it out. But privately, it and other Democrats are poring over polling data to understand the roots of Mr. Trump’s populist appeal and building up troves of opposition research on his business career.​

“The case against Trump will be prosecuted on two levels,” said Geoff Garin, a Democratic pollster and Mrs. Clinton’s chief strategist in 2008. “The first is temperament,” and whether he is suited to be commander in chief, Mr. Garin said, echoing conversations that have dominated Democratic circles recently. The second “will be based on whether he can really be relied on as a champion for anyone but himself.”​

But the tactics the Clintons have used for years to take down opponents may fall short in a contest between the blunt and unpredictable Mr. Trump and the cautious and scripted Mrs. Clinton: a matchup that operatives on both sides predicted would be an epic, ugly clash between two vastly disparate politicians.

“Hillary has built a large tanker ship, and she’s about to confront Somali pirates,” said Matthew Dowd, the chief strategist for former President George W. Bush’s 2004 campaign, who is now an independent.

Inside the Clintons’ Plan to Defeat Donald Trump
It is not hard to show a New York liberals racism.... the amazing thing is brain dead fools buy his bullshit.

he isn't a "new York liberal". :cuckoo:

rightwingnuts are funny.
He is a new York liberal ....a pro baby killing liberal

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"He’s formidable, he understands voters’ anxieties, and he will be ruthless against Hillary Clinton,” said Gov. Dannel P. Malloy of Connecticut. “I’ve gone from denial — ‘I can’t believe anyone would listen to this guy’ — to admiration, in the sense that he’s figured out how to capture everyone’s angst, to real worry.”

During the first Republican debate last summer, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook, shushed a room full of people at the campaign’s Brooklyn headquarters when Mr. Trump started to speak, almost giddily captivated by the wildness of his remarks. “Shh, I’ve got to get me some Trump,” he said.​

Now, Mr. Mook and his colleagues regard Mr. Trump as a wily, determined and indefatigable opponent who seems to be speaking to broad economic anxieties among Americans and to the widely held belief that traditional politicians are incapable of addressing those problems. Publicly, the Clinton operation is letting the Republicans slug it out. But privately, it and other Democrats are poring over polling data to understand the roots of Mr. Trump’s populist appeal and building up troves of opposition research on his business career.​

“The case against Trump will be prosecuted on two levels,” said Geoff Garin, a Democratic pollster and Mrs. Clinton’s chief strategist in 2008. “The first is temperament,” and whether he is suited to be commander in chief, Mr. Garin said, echoing conversations that have dominated Democratic circles recently. The second “will be based on whether he can really be relied on as a champion for anyone but himself.”​

But the tactics the Clintons have used for years to take down opponents may fall short in a contest between the blunt and unpredictable Mr. Trump and the cautious and scripted Mrs. Clinton: a matchup that operatives on both sides predicted would be an epic, ugly clash between two vastly disparate politicians.

“Hillary has built a large tanker ship, and she’s about to confront Somali pirates,” said Matthew Dowd, the chief strategist for former President George W. Bush’s 2004 campaign, who is now an independent.

It is not hard to show a New York liberals racism.... the amazing thing is brain dead fools buy his bullshit.

rightwingnuts are funny.

:cuckoo:

wackjob. he's pandering to the rabid radical right. there is nothing "liberal" in his racism. he sounds exactly like one of you hate filled loons.... which is why the kkk'ers love him.

rightwingnuts are funny.

wackjob. he's pandering to the rabid radical right. there is nothing "liberal" in his racism. he sounds exactly like one of you hate filled loons.... which is why the kkk'ers love him.
Awwwww must really upset you that you are just like him

RW supports PP killing black babies....:thup:...PP killing black babies is good for black mothers :thup:...PP kills more blacks than the KKK ever did....Liberals support black baby genocide...:thup:...RW , who has no womb...telling women how great PP is.
MeetMargaretSanger480x640-e1354405209544.jpg

Sounds like a progressive.

Let's do that......keep running loops of Trump mocking a mans handicap

They love it in Red States, but in swing states they will be appalled.

You're kidding yourself if you think attacking the media is a losing proposition for Trump.

I already admitted that mocking handicapped people scores points with conservatives

If by "conservatives" you mean everyone who has realized that the media is the enemy of Traditional America?

But, why do you not answer my simple question as to why are you libs so determined to avoid the issues?

Hence the rise of Trump despite, or perhaps at least partially BECAUSE of the constant attacks from the Media.

Conservatives have been attacking the media since Nixon/Agnew

Its nothing new. It adds to the victimization of Conservatives that everyone is against them and they are picked on unfairly

Anyone with any sense realizes the media does not pick on Conservatives enough

Its nothing new. It adds to the victimization of Conservatives that everyone is against them and they are picked on unfairly

Oh.....yeah......sure.....uhuh........pffffffffffft.

Oh.....yeah......sure.....uhuh........pffffffffffft.

rightwingnuts are funny.

If America is a race then Donald Trump is a racist. Because I believe he is going to nothing but good things for America. He cares only for this country. Your typical politician does nothing for this country but lie to keep power. We need to try trump. It is going to be a slow decline in this country unless we try to take action now. Hillary will do nothing but tell everyone that they are victims and she will do nothing but point fingers at a boogyman that doesn't exist. The problem is the policies these idiot lifetime politicians create and follow. We need common sense now, playtime is over.

rightwingnuts are funny.

If America is a race then Donald Trump is a racist. Because I believe he is going to nothing but good things for America. He cares only for this country. Your typical politician does nothing for this country but lie to keep power. We need to try trump. It is going to be a slow decline in this country unless we try to take action now. Hillary will do nothing but tell everyone that they are victims and she will do nothing but point fingers at a boogyman that doesn't exist. The problem is the policies these idiot lifetime politicians create and follow. We need common sense now, playtime is over.

Two thirds of what Trump says has been proven to be a lie. He is one of the most dishonest politicians ever to run for office

[VIDEO]2015 Lie of the Year: the campaign misstatements of Donald Trump

rightwingnuts are funny.

that's really funny. the Donald is a disgusting racist and the more racist , misogynist and hateful garbage he spews the more the rightwingnut brigade loves him. why? because you hate your country. you hate the people who live in it unless they're white Christian bigots like yourself.

the fact that you think it's about "victimhood" and the morons think it's about "free stuff" is why you keep losing national elections. what you will succeed in doing is destroying your party. that's fine. I couldn't care less.

you people have no "common sense" all you have is hate.

and common sense is just "common".

rightwingnuts are funny.

Two thirds of what Trump says has been proven to be a lie. He is one of the most dishonest politicians ever to run for office

[VIDEO]2015 Lie of the Year: the campaign misstatements of Donald Trump

but trump says what the hate-filled loons want to hear. so given that reality hasn't matter to them for years, it's not like anything changes.

You see it's all about race with the left. They have been brainwashed. You gotta hand it to the democrats. That same old tired race card will never die and it always works even when it's bullshit. This is why our country is going to fail. You idiots keeping eating the same old shit sandwich every 4 years.

Trump wants to bring back some off the millions of jobs that China has taken. Is that racist? Has Hillary even mentioned it. Even if she has do you really believe she will even try? Maybe we can get the black AMERICANS employment rate up that has fallen under Obama. Maybe we can get the Hispanic Americans employment rates up. Maybe we can get all Americans employment rate up.

Donald wants to get rid of illegal immigrants. Do you realize illegals suppress wages in this country?
Is that racist? Sounds like Donald wants to put Americans first and the left wants to put non-Americans first. Sounds pretty racist.

Donald sees what is happening in Europe. Thinks maybe we should hold off on the refugees just for now. He sees a threat like most Americans and is taking action. You see rainbows and puppy dogs.

Trump sees this country failing. Most Americans see this country failing. It IS failing. We want it to succeed. We need hard actions. We do not need feelings.

You WILL get the same ole same ole shit sandwich with Hillary.
Same policies same finger pointing and at the end of 4 years we will be closer to complete failure and no way to turn it around. And who will she blame? you know who.

Last edited:
You see it's all about race with the left. They have been brainwashed. You gotta hand it to the democrats. That same old tired race card will never die and it always works even when it's bullshit. This is why our country is going to fail. You idiots keeping eating the same old shit sandwich every 4 years.

Trump wants to bring back some off the millions of jobs that China has taken. Is that racist? Has Hillary even mentioned it. Even if she has do you really believe she will even try? Maybe we can get the black AMERICANS employment rate up that has fallen under Obama. Maybe we can get the Hispanic Americans employment rates up. Maybe we can get all Americans employment rate up.

Donald wants to get rid of illegal immigrants. Do you realize illegals suppress wages in this country?
Is that racist? Sounds like Donald wants to put Americans first and the left wants to put non-Americans first. Sounds pretty racist.

Donald sees what is happening in Europe. Thinks maybe we should hold off on the refugees just for now. He sees a threat like most Americans and is taking action. You see rainbows and puppy dogs.

Trump sees this country failing. Most Americans see this country failing. It IS failing. We want it to succeed. We need hard actions. We do not need feelings.

Trump throws up hollow talking points and his minions jump at it

Anyone can promise to bring back jobs from China, but the devil is in the details. Is Trump going to require $1 an hour wages to compete with China? If not, what is his plan?

Get rid of illegal immigrants? Why do you blindly accept that lie? There is no way to round up 11 million people who do not want to be rounded up. How do you round up 11 million people without harassing legitimate citizens?

The gullibility of Trump voters is mind boggling

Tariffs are a good place to start. When we get into a trade war with China we start making our own products here. Oh no! But it will be expensive! Go look in your garage you've got to much shit anyway time to pare it back. At least Americans will have jobs which will grow the tax base which will let us succeed.

I want a president that will at least try to round up some illegals. If there 11 million here then past and current presidents arent doing their jobs. There needs to be more border agents. I mean take what we got right now and multiply that by 3. No more games.

Forum List

Back